PDA

View Full Version : The Pirate Bay: “It’s Coming!”

Hairbautt
04-25-2007, 07:29 PM
http://www.slyck.com/newspics/piratebay.jpg"ThePirateBay’s brokep made a cryptic post on TPB’s blog a little over an hour ago. “It’s coming” he tells us. If that post was made on any other torrent site, you might get a little bit of interest but of course this is not ‘just another torrent site’. This is The Pirate Bay, the most infamous BitTorrent tracker on Planet Earth."

"The lads at The Pirate Bay certainly know how to cause a media stir. There can’t be many BitTorrent tracker admins in the world giving interviews to the Sunday Times, appearing in Vanity Fair not to mention trying to buy their own pirate island. So excuse me when I get excited when I see a post like this from Brokep, one of the Pirate Bay admins.

.. maybe less than two weeks. or something like that. Yes. maybe. a couple of days. It's coming.

Of course we [TorrentFreak] asked Brokep for an explanation. He said:

"The past, the present and the future. It's all the same, but one thing's for sure, we will radiate for weeks"

His answer immediately put an end to all speculation, it (no it’s not about Sealand) really is coming! Excellent! Just 2 weeks, and the BitTorrent community will change for good!"

:source: Source: TorrentFreak (http://torrentfreak.com/the-pirate-bay-its-coming/)

TetlyTea
04-25-2007, 09:01 PM
lol at some of the comments on the blog :P

Intresting to see what they will do

mikechrobot
04-25-2007, 09:11 PM
so what is "it"?

ven0m
04-25-2007, 09:12 PM
lol at some of the comments on the blog :P

Intresting to see what they will do

LOL you are SO right.. EVERYONE should click the source and read the comments.... :ghey:

SaveFerris
04-25-2007, 09:38 PM
I'm intrigued.

Colt Seevers
04-25-2007, 09:47 PM
Will change my fucking ass, these slimy faggots who “own” the PB are fucking cunts. I hope they will rot in jail, 2 little rich pussy like these can’t even live a week in prison. I will cut ur fucking head with an axe before that I scratch ur fucking eye and feed with u.

MarkiE

He sounds like he's been spending too much time in the FST lounge or (BT invites section).... :D

thewizeard
04-26-2007, 08:18 AM
http://www.slyck.com/newspics/piratebay.jpg"ThePirateBay’s brokep made a cryptic post on TPB’s blog a little over an hour ago. “It’s coming” he tells us. If that post was made on any other torrent site, you might get a little bit of interest but of course this is not ‘just another torrent site’. This is The Pirate Bay, the most infamous BitTorrent tracker on Planet Earth."

"The lads at The Pirate Bay certainly know how to cause a media stir. There can’t be many BitTorrent tracker admins in the world giving interviews to the Sunday Times, appearing in Vanity Fair not to mention trying to buy their own pirate island. So excuse me when I get excited when I see a post like this from Brokep, one of the Pirate Bay admins.

.. maybe less than two weeks. or something like that. Yes. maybe. a couple of days. It's coming.

Of course we [TorrentFreak] asked Brokep for an explanation. He said:

"The past, the present and the future. It's all the same, but one thing's for sure, we will radiate for weeks"

His answer immediately put an end to all speculation, it (no it’s not about Sealand) really is coming! Excellent! Just 2 weeks, and the BitTorrent community will change for good!"

:source: Source: TorrentFreak (http://torrentfreak.com/the-pirate-bay-its-coming/)

PirateBay is now becoming better known by their failures than by their successes.

Check their records..even their Flag Ship is ship-wrecked, apparently it hit the base of some fort in the North-Sea.( which has only two legs) A lot of honest, member donations, have been waisted on buying Sealand. They should have first asked if they could just rent a spot, instead of hoodwinking their members into donating for their impossible dream.

Now that Piratebay have launched their own private satellite, maybe I will have to eat my words. However we shall just have to wait and see if this is just one more publicity stunt, with the ultimate goal of raising funds to buy that private Villa in Dubai's multi-billion Palm Tree Island project; for the owner!

usomani
05-02-2007, 10:40 AM
lol good stuff..go PB! :D