PDA

View Full Version : FTN Login Question

the_boss
04-26-2007, 01:50 PM
Ok signed up with for my FTN account from a server in spain, then moved to netherlands server, now I have a really fast connection here at my home finally :D :D :D my question is will i be flagged or disabled for logging in from the USA when it was the netherlands and will still be sometimes. I just want to browse the site from home, and occasionally download files. I know that if I download it in the 2nd location and the 1st location i need to see both to the proper requirements. Any Help? Thanks

StevenVD
04-26-2007, 03:00 PM
pm kimmi or staff in ftn and tell them the situation :)

shyman
04-26-2007, 03:20 PM
Ok signed up with for my FTN account from a server in spain, then moved to netherlands server, now I have a really fast connection here at my home finally :D :D :D my question is will i be flagged or disabled for logging in from the USA when it was the netherlands and will still be sometimes. I just want to browse the site from home, and occasionally download files. I know that if I download it in the 2nd location and the 1st location i need to see both to the proper requirements. Any Help? Thanks

login in from diferrent IP's shouldn't be a problem. Problems starts when you tryin to download from diferrent IP's ;)

tintin123
04-26-2007, 06:01 PM

you shouldn't have a problem. just seed everything 1:1 or 72hrs and dont change your e-mail and password. usually if you have questions i'd post or ask them IN the tracker you have questions about or come on the support channel.

Sentient
04-26-2007, 07:06 PM

you shouldn't have a problem. just seed everything 1:1 or 72hrs and dont change your e-mail and password. usually if you have questions i'd post or ask them IN the tracker you have questions about or come on the support channel.

That, and they can usually tell it's a server IP, so I wouldn't worry too much.

meshface
06-15-2007, 07:40 PM
bump

fstrulz
06-15-2007, 08:01 PM
tintin123 is right... Just don't change your email or password and your account will be fine.

Also, letting the staff know your situation won't hurt. :)

greken24
06-15-2007, 09:28 PM
staff knows that is a seedbox that you are using you shouldnt worry

Gish
06-15-2007, 10:59 PM
bump

this guy is spamming all over the forums so he can get access to the invite section I guess. if you want access, just post and don't spam!