PDA

View Full Version : No New Idea's

foot loose
06-05-2003, 08:00 AM
The have made Xmen,spiderman,Hulk and i heard dat they r goin 2 be doing da A Team da movie and Starsky and Huch and Wonder Woman

R they runnin out of idea's Y or N

What is da top 3 movie's u have seen this year so far, cause most film's dat da movie indastry pumps out now days r poooooooooooo......@#$^%%^* :( :(

foot loose
06-05-2003, 08:02 AM
O yer and u r not alowed 2 say M8tx Reloaded as 1 of ur top 3 movies

that should make things intresting :D

crazy_billy_bats
06-05-2003, 08:09 AM
the A team might be interesing....but didnt the guy who played Mr T and BA die of cancer recently?
ach pity the foo!
no one could replace that mo-fo.

is face & hannibal still alive?!

top3 movies this year?

about schmidt
gangs of new york....
and the ring was about the only other good one i have seen

plus reloaded was a piece of shit.

thegroggman
06-05-2003, 08:20 AM
the A team might be interesing....but didnt the guy who played Mr T and BA die of cancer recently?
ach pity the foo!
no one could replace that mo-fo.
Nope, Mr. T is still alive and kicking, over here in the states he sometimes does 1-800-Collect commercials. The only member of the A-Team whois no longer with us, is Lt. Col. John Smith. Rest in piece Hannibal.

3RA1N1AC
06-05-2003, 08:23 AM
eh... there are no completely "new" ideas. everything is influenced by something else. but we do seem to be in a period when recycling old styles and old characters is in vogue. coming soon, Sheriff Lobo: The Movie.

Steven Soderbergh seems to be one of the more well-respected recyclers-- Ocean's Eleven, Solaris, Traffic, and Insomnia were all remakes of older movies.

crazy_billy_bats
06-05-2003, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by thegroggman@5 June 2003 - 08:20
Nope, Mr. T is still alive and kicking, over here in the states he sometimes does 1-800-Collect commercials. The only member of the A-Team whois no longer with us, is Lt. Col. John Smith. Rest in piece Hannibal.
omg!
i would love to see how cheesy he is in those adverts!!!

maybe this time it would take them 30 mins in the movie to produce a nuclear-equipped 450,000 ton warship...

i mean they always did produce ridiculous vehicles in a short space of time...

then again, maybe they did all have the knowledge...

and shit, Hannibal ?
i quite liked him.
how do u spell borrokus ?!! :lol: BA Borocus ?!!! :lol:

i used to have a bed cover of him and shit man, i loved him to death.

thegroggman
06-05-2003, 08:35 AM
i used to have a bed cover of him and shit man, i loved him to death. LOL...I PITY DA FOOL WHO DONT HAVE MR. T BEDSHEETS!
...anywho, the spelling of his full name is: Sgt. Bosco Albert 'B.A./Bad Attitude' Baracus. Great show by the way. That and knighrider were my faves in the 80's...which they are also making a new movie of :D

crazy_billy_bats
06-05-2003, 08:41 AM
is hasselhoff in line for it ?!!

nooooooo!!!

i loved knightrider too man, excellent, altho sadly its a distant memory for me now, it seems that long ago.... :D

hehe BA rules.....

what would be the story anyway?

they would need a much improved kit as well....

thegroggman
06-05-2003, 08:47 AM
Hmm...well Hasselhof wont be the main actor this time. Hes producing the film, and will only make a cameo appearance. And yeah they will definitely have to upgrade kit...not sure what type of car though...hmmm

crazy_billy_bats
06-05-2003, 08:55 AM
Aston Martin DB7's got my vote.

and incidentley im not a car freak i just know thats a cool ass one!! :D

flame-thrower as standard of course....and wheel-blades, oil slicker, built in super-computer (with 2 USB ports of course).....
not sure what else

chalice
06-05-2003, 08:56 AM
My old bedroom in my parents' house still has A-Team border on the walls
I love it when a plan comes together.

thegroggman
06-05-2003, 08:58 AM
Aston Martin DB7's got my vote.
I was thinking a Zonda...just goes those cars are beautiful..but my guess is theyll be using an American made car, just to follow in line with the original.

crazy_billy_bats
06-05-2003, 09:01 AM
i still had stickers and shit of them on cupboards, but took them all down.

think i recall having colouring-in books of them and shit as well....
i downloaded the theme tune a while ago for sentimentality....almost made me cry, but not quite....
no episodes on kazaa either, but i suppose they'd be laughable now.

did their plans ever.....never come together?

i cant even remember the types of bad guys they had in it.

thegroggman
06-05-2003, 09:06 AM
LOl....they actually have re-runs of Knight Rider on everyday here on Sci-Fi. And A-Team re-runs every morning on both TNN and TV Land. Good Stuff. THe only bad guy I remember from Knight Rider was K.A.R.R. the evil car who was exactly like K.I.T.T. only he was...EVIL :blink:

crazy_billy_bats
06-05-2003, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by thegroggman@5 June 2003 - 09:06
LOl....they actually have re-runs of Knight Rider on everyday here on Sci-Fi. And A-Team re-runs every morning on both TNN and TV Land. Good Stuff. THe only bad guy I remember from Knight Rider was K.A.R.R. the evil car who was exactly like K.I.T.T. only he was...EVIL :blink:
sometimes i wish i had american tv !! nice one!!

hey i remember that bad guy car !!!
fuck me grogger u are telepathic :lol:

in the opening scenes, does he do a wheely in the car? hehe, this is vagueness in the extreme :lol:

well_butter_my_arse
06-05-2003, 09:19 AM
Top three

Old school
X-men 2
Matrix 2

thegroggman
06-05-2003, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats+5 June 2003 - 10:16--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (crazy_billy_bats @ 5 June 2003 - 10:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--thegroggman@5 June 2003 - 09:06
sometimes i wish i had american tv &#33;&#33; nice one&#33;&#33;

hey i remember that bad guy car &#33;&#33;&#33;
fuck me grogger u are telepathic :lol:

in the opening scenes, does he do a wheely in the car? hehe, this is vagueness in the extreme :lol: [/b][/quote]
LOL...well like I said in another post Im not telepathic...maybe telepathetic. As for a wheelie...hmmm...I dont remember. I know there were two episodes with him. In the first he drove off a cliff into the water apparently to his impending doom. Then...a season later he came back...and he was now equipped with a laser...and then he got blown up. In between those two times I dont remember him doing a wheelie though. Im pretty sure either K.A.R.R. jumped K.I.T.T. or vice versa...but I dont remember any wheelies...I guess Im going to have to sit down and watch the show...all over...sounds good to me :lol:

crazy_billy_bats
06-05-2003, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by thegroggman@5 June 2003 - 09:20
I guess Im going to have to sit down and watch the show...all over...sounds good to me :lol:
:angry:
u lucky so-and-so &#33;&#33;&#33;
i wouldnt mind a dose of 80&#39;s nostalgia....havnt had it in ages

NotoriousBIC
06-05-2003, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats@5 June 2003 - 10:27
maybe this time it would take them 30 mins in the movie to produce a nuclear-equipped 450,000 ton warship...

i mean they always did produce ridiculous vehicles in a short space of time...

then again, maybe they did all have the knowledge...
Ever seen Scrapheap? Those are even more ridiculous vehicles&#33;

I was thinking a Zonda...just goes those cars are beautiful..but my guess is theyll be using an American made car, just to follow in line with the original.

My guess it&#39;s going to be a GM car :o ;)
I&#39;m curious as to which version of KITT they&#39;re going to reproduce.
The old &#39;invincible shield&#39; KITT or the newer &#39;turbo-boost&#39; KITT. Probably the latter...

As to originality. It does seem the movie companies are running out of ideas. That could be suggestion however, as it&#39;s not the main movie season now and most movie companies plan their &#39;best&#39; movies around the holidays (except summer). And remakes are also pretty common throughout the years and the movie industry and the amount of movies to remake is still groing.

Furthermore, the amount of Marvel-based films coming out recently is due to the fact that the rights have been purchased by various companies and need to cash in before those rights transpire...

Remake with a twist:
Jason vs. Freddy

NotoriousBIC
06-05-2003, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by thegroggman@5 June 2003 - 11:06
LOl....they actually have re-runs of Knight Rider on everyday here on Sci-Fi. And A-Team re-runs every morning on both TNN and TV Land. Good Stuff. THe only bad guy I remember from Knight Rider was K.A.R.R. the evil car who was exactly like K.I.T.T. only he was...EVIL&nbsp; :blink:
Actually KITT it(him?)self turned evil one time due to being hacked by a collegue of the man who invented KITT, I believe.

Ah, the nostalgia...

Just rememberred. A dutch software company made a game &#39;Knightrider&#39; based on the series.
Complete with turbo-boosts and all...
Must look that one up sometime.

ilw
06-05-2003, 09:36 AM
What about Goliath the big truck (with the same indestructible coating as kitt) driven by the guy who looked like Michael Knights twin brother (except for the dodgy tache). Ahh evil twins, you gotta love it.