PDA

View Full Version : Multiple NZB's in Zip

RudeYute
04-27-2007, 02:54 PM
Hi,

Does this work right?

I have just upped 2 seasons of The War At Home, in the TV eps forum, but seems to have only found one NZB...

Don't have the energy to post individually.

RY

tesco
04-27-2007, 09:18 PM
Yes you must post nzb files individually.

filter2010
05-01-2007, 05:47 AM
what is nzb files???

tesco
05-01-2007, 09:01 PM
For newsgroups. Sort of like a torrent file.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-newsgroups-79/

WHiKWiRE
05-12-2007, 10:39 PM
Hi,

Does this work right?

I have just upped 2 seasons of The War At Home, in the TV eps forum, but seems to have only found one NZB...

RY

It's funny you have the energy to take but not enough to post. Imagine if we all had that attitude.

RudeYute
11-02-2007, 06:42 PM
Hi,

Does this work right?

RY

It's funny you have the energy to take but not enough to post. Imagine if we all had that attitude.

Just Noticed this post, so thought i'd comment.

Instead of just critising a small comment as that, why not look at the facts??

NZBs you've posted: 23
NZB Grabs: 3
Your Ratio: 7.67

Energy to take but not enough to post? Hell of a better ratio than most members here I bet!

And FYI, this thread was made about POSTING not TAKING.

WHiKWiRE
11-02-2007, 08:57 PM

Just Noticed this post, so thought i'd comment.

Instead of just critising a small comment as that, why not look at the facts??

NZBs you've posted: 23
NZB Grabs: 3
Your Ratio: 7.67

Energy to take but not enough to post? Hell of a better ratio than most members here I bet!

And FYI, this thread was made about POSTING not TAKING.

Criticism was in order for a comment like that. Deutsche bag :dry:

RudeYute
11-03-2007, 01:58 AM
Why was it? I'm happy enough to post content, and I have done so - the fact that the multiple NZB option wasn't working was an inconvenience, hence the thread.

Instead of posting abuse to members, why not try getting a life, and find something real to moan about. Fact is, you should have bothered to look at my posting history before making such a stupid comment... I couldnt give a damn how long you've been here and how many posts you have, or whatever else... yolu've got an attitude problem.

Racket
11-03-2007, 03:07 AM
RudeYute, I wasn't aware of the multiple NZB option not working or that it even existed. You can add whatever files you want to one nzb and upload that (provided it is a full release). For TV seasons, we like to have all the rips uploaded as one nzb per season, unless there is a later repack for a dvd-rip.

Btw, Whickwire was just making a general comment I would assume as NZB posters don't have access to look at user's NZB history. Or else, maybe I missed that day in class. :) Newsgroups isn't bittorrent, so the ratio here is more of a friendly reminder tool to show how well you or any user has contributed to the site. Since everything is now a moot point, the hostility can be dropped...:fst:

RudeYute
11-03-2007, 10:34 AM
RacquetHD,
I think there was an option to post multiple NZB's within a ZIP previously, and the script picked them all up within it. Can't remember now though, but this thread was something along those lines.

Also, I can see your posting history by going into your profile - that's how he could have checked before posting crap.

tesco
11-03-2007, 01:19 PM
RacquetHD,
I think there was an option to post multiple NZB's within a ZIP previously, and the script picked them all up within it. Can't remember now though, but this thread was something along those lines.

Also, I can see your posting history by going into your profile - that's how he could have checked before posting crap.There was never any way of posting multiple nzbs in one zip file.

Racket
11-04-2007, 12:35 AM
RacquetHD,

Also, I can see your posting history by going into your profile - that's how he could have checked before posting crap.

Rossco has confirmed it aka God has spoken here at FST. There was no way of doing multiple NZB's. If I were you, I would blame it on a drunken night or some sweet drugs (Reality-->:whistling:P). :)

As far as looking at your posts, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't waste the time looking at all your posts as neither would have I. You only had around 70 posts so he was making a generalization. Point of fact, NZB posters cannot see the actual "grabs" of NZB's or your "ratio" from the stats page on the nzb index.

You might have avoided this altogether by saying "I didn't have the energy to post....." <--thereby putting it in the past tense, meaning you (hopefully) planned on uploading in the future and becoming a contributive member. His saying was just a quick, but poor method of enticing enthusiasm for FST. Not everyone on the internet can be scholars as vocal tone is missing, and text should often not be taken literally. But thanks for trying to upload some NZB's. We "do" appreciate it when done rightly...;)