PDA

View Full Version : Do Overdoing it actually makes you look older?

spenz
04-28-2007, 12:34 AM
Recently, i've been having a little bit of thinking because a lot of my friends and some of my profs told me I look older than i use to be. At first i was ignoring it but soon became an issue when a reasonable amount of people i knew actually says the same thing. spenz "you look older than you use to be" Hmm.. is this just a coincidence, it seems unlikely because of the amount of people who really knew me were the ones who came into the same conclusion about my physical appearance lately.

Last night, i tried staring at my sisters full view mirror in her room and i can't help and notice some darkening in my skin and although my body still looks the same, iam wondering why did my cheeks was deflated than usual, o god i hate to say this but, it's was like, i'm becoming a breathing human corpse. yayks! :sick:

as far as i can remember, a few months ago i was just as healthy and decent looking as i use to be. So i made a hard thought, is it my food intake? nope, is it my sleeping habit? nope same as usual, I don't even feel sick and tired at all. . So what could be the reason?.. Now it's time to run to my friends, even though they are crazy i just think they are still my best bet on giving me a good idea of why such a horrible zombiesh transformation thing is happening to me..

Now i ran out of ideas except one thing, I recently had a gorgeous gorgeous girlfriend, she's super sexy, tall, in fact taller than me and such a very beautiful face very like elisha cuthbert with a body of jessica alba o hell don't argue i saw hers you didn't.:lol: in short she's drop dead gorgeous and my friends even nicknamed her as a goddess and always laughs at me, wondering of all the men in our school why me, i'm not even in a varsity, i was even accused of giving her some voodoo stuffs..LOL:lol: :lol: Well, i always told them, i didn't ask for this it just happened, i think that's the paradox of life, "Sometimes it just happens when you least expected it". :w00t: okay here's another problem with our relationship, her parents are kind of elitist and obviously not fond of me. So our relationship is kinda "against all odds" type. :unsure: Well, i think that just fuels up in making our relationship a bit more spicy than usual because I think that "sneaky feeling" makes us feel so much excited that whenever we had a chance to see each other, we will try so hard to make out each and every time, whenever, wherever we feel either of us is feeling a little bit horny.:w00t:

last month is probably the best month though because i was able to bribe some of her parents spies by being friends with them and listening to them to whatever crap topic they want to speak with.:lol: another saying comes to mind "you reap what you sow":lol: seriously it actually works, now i have my girlfriend sleeping in my condo every now and then when she finds some excuses to her parents to go overnight for some class activity. Hmm quite exciting, lately, it got really more often. and the thing is we are both uber hyper active when it comes to sex its as if we will do it till the very last drop of our endurance and she's really a very good motivator too if i feel kind of tired already.

Well, that's what i told some of my friends and one of my close friend and professor also, he[prof] told me that's it. Too much sex can actually make you look older than usual. But i told him, in contrast, i heard from various sources that sex is a very healthy activity that in fact promotes good blood circulation and keep our heart healthy. Many of my friends even said that they were doing sex like everyday but they just look fine.

So my last resort was, i went to our family doctor to confirm if i was really sick or something but didn't said the over sex activity i had for fear of him telling my parents.:lol: the result was nothing all the tests came out normal. He just told me maybe you're just strssed out in your school activities, but in the back of my mind, im saying; no im not, in fact, i'm enjoying the best part of my life.:cool: Now i got to ask you guys here, is overdoing it can actually really make you older in such a short period of time basing from your own experience or what you heard from friends? And if so.. how much is too much then?...:)

callum
04-28-2007, 12:45 AM
When I read an entire post like that, I realise I really do need to get a life.

To answer your question, I do not think overdoing sex will make you look older, but overdoing the heroin will. Problem solved.

bunny67
04-28-2007, 12:47 AM
Recently, i've been having a little bit of thinking because a lot of my friends and some of my profs told me I look older than i use to be. At first i was ignoring it but soon became an issue when a reasonable amount of people i knew actually says the same thing. spenz "you look older than you use to be" Hmm.. is this just a coincidence, it seems unlikely because of the amount of people who really knew me were the ones who came into the same conclusion about my physical appearance lately.

Last night, i tried staring at my sisters full view mirror in her room and i can't help and notice some darkening in my skin and although my body still looks the same, iam wondering why did my cheeks was deflated than usual, o god i hate to say this but, it's was like, i'm becoming a breathing human corpse. yayks! :sick:

as far as i can remember, a few months ago i was just as healthy and decent looking as i use to be. So i made a hard thought, is it my food intake? nope, is it my sleeping habit? nope same as usual, I don't even feel sick and tired at all. . So what could be the reason?.. Now it's time to run to my friends, even though they are crazy i just think they are still my best bet on giving me a good idea of why such a horrible zombiesh transformation thing is happening to me..

Now i ran out of ideas except one thing, I recently had a gorgeous gorgeous girlfriend, she's super sexy, tall, in fact taller than me and such a very beautiful face very like elisha cuthbert with a body of jessica alba o hell don't argue i saw hers you didn't.:lol: in short she's drop dead gorgeous and my friends even nicknamed her as a goddess and always laughs at me, wondering of all the men in our school why me, i'm not even in a varsity, i was even accused of giving her some voodoo stuffs..LOL:lol: :lol: Well, i always told them, i didn't ask for this it just happened, i think that's the paradox of life, "Sometimes it just happens when you least expected it". :w00t: okay here's another problem with our relationship, her parents are kind of elitist and obviously not fond of me. So our relationship is kinda "against all odds" type. :unsure: Well, i think that just fuels up in making our relationship a bit more spicy than usual because I think that "sneaky feeling" makes us feel so much excited that whenever we had a chance to see each other, we will try so hard to make out each and every time, whenever, wherever we feel either of us is feeling a little bit horny.:w00t:

last month is probably the best month though because i was able to bribe some of her parents spies by being friends with them and listening to them to whatever crap topic they want to.:lol: another saying comes to mind "you reap what you sow":lol: seriously it actually works, now i have my girlfriend sleeping in my condo every now and then when she finds some excuses to her parents to go overnight for some class activity. Hmm quite exciting, lately, it got really more often. and the thing is we are both uber hyper active when it comes to sex its as if we will do it till the very last drop of our endurance and she's really a very good motivator too if i feel kind of tired already.

Well, that's what i told some of my friends and one of my close friend and professor also, he[prof] told me that's it. Too much sex can actually make you look older than usual. But i told him, in contrast, i heard from various sources that sex is a very healthy activity that in fact promotes good blood circulation and keep our heart healthy. Many of my friends even said that they were doing sex like everyday but they just look fine.

So my last resort was, i went to our family doctor to confirm if i was really sick or something but didn't said the over sex activity i had for fear of him telling my parents.:lol: the result was nothing all the tests came out normal. He just told me maybe you're just strssed out in your school activities, but in the back of my mind, im saying; no im not, in fact, i'm enjoying the best part of my life.:cool: Now i got to ask you guys here, is overdoing it can really make you older than you usual in such a short period of time basing from your own experience or what you heard from friends? And if so.. how much is too much then?...:)
are u serious?:lol:

Hairbautt
04-28-2007, 12:51 AM
Fuck this, too long. Someone make an abstract.

spenz
04-28-2007, 12:54 AM
When I read an entire post like that, I realise I really do need to get a life.

To answer your question, I do not think overdoing sex will make you look older, but overdoing the heroin will. Problem solved.

well thanks for your input you're with my friend's, a plus to them. and no i'm not on heroin or else i would not bother to write something i know the answer already. :) don't worry about life. just seize every opportunity and one or two golden ones might actually drop, you just never know when it will be your time just keep on diggin man.:D

spenz
04-28-2007, 12:54 AM

last month is probably the best month though because i was able to bribe some of her parents spies by being friends with them and listening to them to whatever crap topic they want to.:lol: another saying comes to mind "you reap what you sow":lol: seriously it actually works, now i have my girlfriend sleeping in my condo every now and then when she finds some excuses to her parents to go overnight for some class activity. Hmm quite exciting, lately, it got really more often. and the thing is we are both uber hyper active when it comes to sex its as if we will do it till the very last drop of our endurance and she's really a very good motivator too if i feel kind of tired already.

So my last resort was, i went to our family doctor to confirm if i was really sick or something but didn't said the over sex activity i had for fear of him telling my parents.:lol: the result was nothing all the tests came out normal. He just told me maybe you're just strssed out in your school activities, but in the back of my mind, im saying; no im not, in fact, i'm enjoying the best part of my life.:cool: Now i got to ask you guys here, is overdoing it can really make you older than you usual in such a short period of time basing from your own experience or what you heard from friends? And if so.. how much is too much then?...:)
are u serious?:lol:

aye! :D :D

ven0m
04-28-2007, 01:01 AM

Abstract:
"Recently started dating a very hot chick... shagging loads.... people tell me I'm looking much older... can shagging lots make you look older?"

LOL...

Back to the topic... I don't think doing it lots makes you look older but lack of sleep might! :01:

Hairbautt
04-28-2007, 01:06 AM
Sex is suppose to be a workout. :huh:

spenz
04-28-2007, 01:06 AM

Abstract:
"Recently started dating a very hot chick... shagging loads.... people tell me I'm looking much older... can shagging lots make you look older?"

LOL...

Back to the topic... I don't think doing it lots makes you look older but lack of sleep might! :01:

well i always have a good sleep most often except when she's around.^_^ but it's not like everyday shes with me so more often than not i still get a good sleep.

spenz
04-28-2007, 01:24 AM
Sex is suppose to be a workout. :huh:

yep that's what i believe in too man. but my prof could argue with us. he said "everything that's too much will make you a wasted man". :D :lol: but the question is how much is too much specially when it comes to that urge.. :unsure:

Mathea
04-28-2007, 01:33 AM
Put down the crack pipe.

Oh, and get tested for aids. (the irl aids not the internet kind)

Hairbautt
04-28-2007, 01:36 AM
Don't believe everything you here.

:shifty:

spenz
04-28-2007, 02:16 AM

i won't man, but sometimes things isn't going everything too smooth and answers is being hard to come by. so it's a tough call and the best solution is still to ask for opinions. So basing from overall feedbacks here so far it's safe to say too much sex doesn't actually make you look older in just a short period of time. SO that's good news for me then!:D

Mathea
04-28-2007, 02:24 AM
Long-term you're fucked tho huh?

Hairbautt
04-28-2007, 03:07 AM
This is ridiculous...Much like all those 'girl help' threads, Roxxies's's posts and anything that involves the thewizeard.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v383/Hairbautt/Smilies/Yawn.gif

Gripper
04-28-2007, 07:11 AM
Shes an Incubus and is draining the life from you,flee mortal while you still can(ps what's her number)

Mr JP Fugley
04-28-2007, 10:04 AM

Don't believe everything you what, here. :blink:

Hairbautt
04-28-2007, 02:58 PM
Last edited by Hairbautt : Yesterday at 09:36 PM. Reason: I know.:dry:

thewizeard
04-29-2007, 02:59 AM
You are suffering form the deadly and rarely seen smilieitous virus... and its, terminal.

spenz
04-29-2007, 03:26 AM

could be.. i doubt it would last though; sooner or later her parents going to find what's going on right, matbe that's when i can't bribe any of their grrrr spies off or i've got them fucked up for some reason.

spenz
04-29-2007, 03:30 AM
This is ridiculous...Much like all those 'girl help' threads, Roxxies's's posts and anything that involves the thewizeard.

on contrary,it's the other way around, i think this is not some kind of girl's help of thread. it's something much different. :D

ven0m
04-29-2007, 03:34 AM

could be.. i doubt it would last though; sooner or later her parents going to find what's going on right, matbe that's when i can't bribe any of their grrrr spies off or i've got them fucked up for some reason.

Man once the parents are against you and you're on their radar it pretty much stays like that for a LONG LONG time. LOL... 3 years and her parents still hate me! :whistling

spenz
04-29-2007, 03:34 AM
Shes an Incubus and is draining the life from you,flee mortal while you still can(ps what's her number)

nope not ready to give her up bro, doesn't matter if she's an incubus;i love her and i'd be a sucker dracula to her for all i know. :P

thewizeard
04-29-2007, 03:35 AM

on contrary,it's the other way around, i think this is not some kind of girl's help of thread. it's something much different. :D

erm .. I read that halibot.

spenz
04-29-2007, 03:37 AM

Man once the parents are against you and you're on their radar it pretty much stays like that for a LONG LONG time. LOL... 3 years and her parents still hate me! :whistling

oh too bad man! same freaking bad situation we have here. let's just hope it doesn't last forever, maybe if i get a good job after school huh..maybe..

thewizeard
04-29-2007, 03:41 AM
Don't worry, it will last as long as your money lasts, and even that's not certain.

ven0m
04-29-2007, 03:46 AM
oh too bad man! same freaking bad situation we have here. let's just hope it doesn't last forever, maybe if i get a good job after school huh..maybe..

Naa man... job won't make a difference. The dad will always hate you cos you're screwing his little girl! :angry: And the mom will always hate you cos her daughter is no longer he best friend but yours instead!

Its the parent trap.. one you're on their radar you're up there forever! :frusty:

Mathea
04-29-2007, 03:59 AM
stop.smoking.crack.

thewizeard
04-29-2007, 04:07 AM
stop.smoking.crack.

This is the wrong thread Mathea..this belongs in the truth thread

Hairbautt
04-29-2007, 04:09 AM
stop.smoking.crack.

:lol:

Mathea
04-29-2007, 04:16 AM
oops. Well all the same, he should.

thewizeard
04-29-2007, 04:17 AM
spammer

Hairbautt
04-29-2007, 04:18 AM
Fuckin' n00bs.

thewizeard
04-29-2007, 04:22 AM
noobs is plural..so you mean noob..right?

Hairbautt
04-29-2007, 04:25 AM
No. There's more than one.

Check this out (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-section-90/).

:dabs:

Mathea
04-29-2007, 04:26 AM
No. There's more than one.

Check this out (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-section-90/).

:dabs:
eesh that's lots, you are correct sir.

Hairbautt
04-29-2007, 04:29 AM
Pay particular attention to threads such as this: Another Cuckoo, Loony, Insane Giveaway (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-section-90/t-another-cuckoo-loony-insane-giveaway-178361)

I didn't edit anything, btw.

Mathea
04-29-2007, 04:34 AM
:blink:

That was scary.

spenz
04-29-2007, 05:57 AM
oops. Well all the same, he should.

Don't worry when our relationship are over. i'll be happy to contact you, and start smoking crack together!:lol:

spenz
04-29-2007, 06:05 AM

Naa man... job won't make a difference. The dad will always hate you cos you're screwing his little girl! :angry: And the mom will always hate you cos her daughter is no longer he best friend but yours instead!

Its the parent trap.. one you're on their radar you're up there forever! :frusty:

what?! Well the dad should realize if i'm not screwing his lilttle girl then somebody will anyway right.. and the friendship with the mom thing is something i didn't actually know; so thanks for the good tip, best input i had in this thread.

maybe ill start with her mom fisrt, "A man's weakness is a woman right?" i'll try and take all the nagging and humiliation first and maybe after a while, when she sees im so total jerk and focking persistent maybe she starts to like my effort after all. and when i get to mom, maybe soon ill have the chance to get approval from her angry dad.:P :huh:

Hairbautt
04-29-2007, 06:07 AM
Let's not talk about screwing little girls.

I mean really...

spenz
04-29-2007, 06:15 AM
Let's not talk about screwing little girls.

I mean really...

well it's not actually "little" literally as you might expect. it's just an adjective used because DADs always refer to their daughter as their "baby" or "little girl" aight.

spenz
04-29-2007, 06:18 AM
stop.smoking.crack.

Thanks man! i know you feel me.;)

spenz
04-30-2007, 02:43 PM
One of my friends suggested for me to eat lots and lots of boiled egg so that i could counter aging and will give me even more stamina while engaging in a very physical relationship.. but i don't want more stamina, hu hu hu i want my former self to return asap, not this crap zombiesh look i have now. =/