PDA

View Full Version : suggestion: provide invites and close the signs up

Pelorus
04-28-2007, 10:42 AM
I think that FST can close the signs up because there are many good members here and provite invites to the registered users thats way we can rejoin only trusted members to here

what do you say?

SnnY
04-28-2007, 10:55 AM
Invites to the invite section? That's so mental it might just work.

mikechrobot
04-28-2007, 11:11 AM
stupid idea, FST is a public forum that everyone can join and and participate in, i don't think invites would be smart

Snee
04-28-2007, 11:31 AM
Oh, this is brilliant, it really is.

This way the BT-tards could trade invites to here. In fact, I think we should make another board just for that. Oooh, and we could have some sort of ratio.

A legible:illegible-posts ratio, perhaps.

But why stop there, in fact, let's make the board all about invites and cut away all those other sections, never mind that most users who were here before the invite-section don't use it, or that most people care fuckall about it. Yes, let's make it all about the useless users.

Who needs content or help-forums? I mean, that sort of thing only attracts people with things to say.

thewizeard
04-28-2007, 01:32 PM
I think that FST can close the signs up because there are many good members here and provite invites to the registered users thats way we can rejoin only trusted members to here

what do you say?

Good idea, and delete all the members that joined one month before and after you became a member, as it was clear, the atmosphere was becoming, well to say the least, a little rancid.

Mr JP Fugley
04-28-2007, 01:35 PM
Oh, this is brilliant, it really is.

This way the BT-tards could trade invites to here. In fact, I think we should make another board just for that. Oooh, and we could have some sort of ratio.

A legible:illegible-posts ratio, perhaps.

But why stop there, in fact, let's make the board all about invites and cut away all those other sections, never mind that most users who were here before the invite-section don't use it, or that most people care fuckall about it. Yes, let's make it all about the useless users.

Who needs content or help-forums? I mean, that sort of thing only attracts people with things to say.

:lol:

What he said.

Invites to an invites sharing forum. It's genious.

Cheese
04-28-2007, 02:44 PM
Whilst we're at it let's rename the forum IST. Invite Sharing Talk.

thewizeard
04-29-2007, 03:15 AM
How about S.H.I.T. with a little imagination you could make HITS out of it.

ven0m
04-29-2007, 03:32 AM

LOL.. can someone send me an invite! :lol:

DaMan05
04-29-2007, 04:43 AM
cant you guys just say "no, its a bad idea.." stop being so mean to the guy... :P

Mr JP Fugley
04-29-2007, 10:28 AM
Maybe he doesn't know he's an idiot. People are trying to help him.

thewizeard
04-29-2007, 10:57 AM

:lol: :lol:

You have passed the test, well done..you can think now, don't forget to pm rossco...:rolleyes:

ven0m
04-30-2007, 12:21 AM

You have passed the test, well done..you can think now, don't forget to pm rossco...:rolleyes:

What did I score? :happy:

thewizeard
04-30-2007, 07:02 AM

What did I score? :happy:

You think too much. This is a common mistake in the beginning. Just accept that you have joined the ladder ( lower rung) of the thinkers and it is up to you now. ( we only need know roscco's reply, it's always in code...)

filter2010
05-01-2007, 05:41 AM
not good idea