PDA

View Full Version : ScT account + mail for trade

blackfog
04-28-2007, 03:43 PM
//cancelled

rodrigof
04-28-2007, 03:54 PM
I have swedvdr almost fresh and bitmeTV invite... can add some tracker more, please PM.

import_fighter
04-28-2007, 03:57 PM
good luck, you shouldn't have a problem getting this trade done.

blackfog
04-28-2007, 05:23 PM
thanks for all the PMs. I have to go out for an hour or so , will check the offers when I come back. Offer is open till then.

PS:
I am looking for ( SweDVDR + BitmeTV + PT) specifically + etc etc.

not asking for high buffered accounts also, except that the account's ratio should be "bufferable" with my seedbox. not like what happened to my friend once : got banned for low ratio while he was trying to buffer the new traded account. :D

also I already have most of low level trackers like oink, Bitme , pisexy etc etc.

I hope I am not asking for too much. :confused:

hosam200
04-28-2007, 05:34 PM
pm sent

Niteghost
04-28-2007, 05:42 PM
thanks for all the PMs. I have to go out for an hour or so , will check the offers when I come back. Offer is open till then.

PS:
I am looking for ( SweDVDR + BitmeTV + PT) specifically + etc etc.

not asking for high buffered accounts also, except that the account's ratio should be "bufferable" with my seedbox. not like what happened to my friend once : got banned for low ratio while he was trying to buffer the new traded account. :D

also I already have most of low level trackers like oink, Bitme , pisexy etc etc.

I hope I am not asking for too much. :confused:

This is my 2 cents. First, Sct Inviites can be easily "BOUGHT" if U know someone that has an account[, so they DO not have to lose any accounts trading with U
Second of all. Since U are from another country, witha different IP range, SCt is going to pick that up sooooooo EASILy, and know that the account be traded, unless U trade it with your fellow countryman

So those are the thinngs going against U, personally, I think is BIG RISk. are U asking too much? , U tell me? Good luck......."There is NO Return & Refunds on Traded accounts, U have to LIVE with your DECISION "

blackfog
04-28-2007, 05:48 PM
This is my 2 cents. First ... bla bla

I beg to differ. My seedboxes are in France and US, and also I access the site from my country's IP range, all at the same time. never got any pains till now. Yep, if there is a password change associated with IP change, then there might be problems.

hosam200
04-28-2007, 06:13 PM
did you decide wich offer you will take

morenoy
04-28-2007, 06:17 PM
pm sent