PDA

View Full Version : Sealand Prefers Hacker to The Pirate Bay

Hairbautt
04-29-2007, 04:21 AM
http://torrentfreak.com//images/sealand.jpg"The micronation Sealand is offering asylum to Gary McKinnon, a British hacker who’s facing extradition to the United States. Prince Michael Bates of Sealand apparently prefers hackers to pirates. Earlier this year he refused to sell its micronation to the Pirate Bay because this would upset his friends in Hollywood."

Well, now that pretty much sums it up. The now famous self-proclaimed micronation--approx. 5920 sq. ft.(550 m²)--that sits off the coast of Suffolk, England has announced that hacker, Gary McKinnon, is welcome to visit.

Gary McKinnon is noted to be the imfamous hacker who is being extradited by the United States for what they claim to be the “biggest military computer hack of all time.” He stands accused of hacking networks that belong to U.S. organizations such as NASA, the US Army, US Navy, Department of Defense and the US Air Force.

:source: Source: TorrentFreak (http://torrentfreak.com/sealand-prefers-hacker-to-the-pirate-bay/)

deuce6000
04-29-2007, 10:35 AM
Great story

thewizeard
04-29-2007, 04:55 PM
Except like all stories, it's untrue, just speculation. Only thewizeard holds the key to Sealand. Keep an eye in the Lounge and in 't koffie Shop for forthcoming news, no kidding either!

Can you keep a secret, if you can PM me.

Snee
04-29-2007, 06:25 PM
So this means that having Hollywood as your enemy is worse than antagonising the U.S. government, then :blink:

lynx
04-29-2007, 11:58 PM
So this means that having Hollywood as your enemy is worse than antagonising the U.S. government, then :blink:
Of course.

Which do you believe more, Hollywood or the U.S. Government?

Snee
04-30-2007, 12:17 AM
I'd say it's a tie.

thewizeard
04-30-2007, 11:27 AM
You could try my truth although I agree it's a bit long-winded at times and after being reduced to saying Blah, by a well known popular Lounge Mod, who seems to have much influence; I feel frustrated too. Not that it really changes anything. I was already on ignore by half the Lounge, and the other half just ignored my threads, with worried looks.

Colt Seevers
04-30-2007, 11:31 AM
Prince Michael Bates of Sealand

Enough said. :D

thewizeard
04-30-2007, 04:21 PM
Prince Michael Bates of Sealand

You back again; we will have to talk. We being you and I.

Colt Seevers
04-30-2007, 04:34 PM

Stay away from me you furking mentalist!!!111!one! :angry: :noes:

thewizeard
04-30-2007, 04:42 PM

Stay away from me you furking mentalist!!!111!one! :angry: :noes:

:lol::lol: