PDA

View Full Version : Ultraleecher

kidquick
04-30-2007, 07:29 PM
I have used ultraleecher for 6 months. I like most of the features and I purchased the program. The only problem is that it is full of bugs and a new update for it comes out every week. That said I have had problems with it since a couple of updates ago and they have given me little to no support. I have sent 6 messages to there support center and only 2 have been answered. They are short and almost sarcastic answers. I will no longer use this product. In order to use the help forum you must sign up, I have tried to sign up twice, both times I get an email telling me that I will receive an email from the Mods in a couple minutes to allow me to log in, both times that email never came. So this is a warning to others out there, save you money because Ultraleecher does not care about you.:angry:

QstorM
04-30-2007, 08:32 PM
Why would you pay for a newsreader in the first place..? When Altbinz and grabit do the same basic jobs.

kidquick
05-01-2007, 01:01 AM
The auto extract feature is why I would pay for it. Plus when I tried grab it, it was full of bugs also.

upGrayde
05-01-2007, 01:04 AM
dude just buy newsleecher, that program is godsend

kidquick
05-01-2007, 02:09 AM
I am using the trial version of newsleecher. It seems to work so far, thanks.

BigH
05-01-2007, 03:37 PM
dude just buy newsleecher, that program is godsend

seconded (together with Newzbin, it's great)- why anyone can be arsed with alt.binz just to save a couple of quid is beyond me

lukaz
05-01-2007, 06:03 PM
Have been using ultraleecher since it was early beta and had no problems with it at all.
At the time it only cost me around £8 for life time upgrades which included ultrasearch.