PDA

View Full Version : How does one get into a warez topsite

phoenixfire
05-01-2007, 12:26 AM
:unsure: ??? do they get invited or is there some kind of secret code?:unsure:

Demigod
05-01-2007, 01:10 AM
From what I've heard, you either need to be in a releasing group or in some way connected to them (ex. supplier, hardware donator, etc.).

celtic
05-01-2007, 01:10 AM
you simply trade an acc like you guys do here so freely ;-)

DaMan05
05-01-2007, 01:12 AM
we're reffering to the FTPs where the scene material is first released right?

Demigod
05-01-2007, 01:13 AM
Actually, just to clear something up, phoenixfire, by "warez topsite," I'm assuming you're referring to the FTP servers on which releasing groups initially put out their releases?

DaMan05
05-01-2007, 01:13 AM
beat you to it.. lol :D

pimpy112
05-01-2007, 03:03 AM
LOL, TOPSITE. Just call it a site. OK this is the fast and easy way but dont blame me if you get busted. Spend $50 and get a rack shack co-location server with a deticated 100mbit line and about 100GB of space. Look at some of the crapyer groups nfo files and get there email. EMail them and tell them you have a super fast server with glftpd that they can have root on it they give you leech on a couple sites. You in. Thank me later.

A better way is to go out to the store, ebay or what ever and get some rips to share with the rest of the people you would be surpised how many industry insiders sell there promo's on ebay for a bit of extra cash. If you do that you can basically set you own price.

phoenixfire
05-01-2007, 11:25 PM
Actually, just to clear something up, phoenixfire, by "warez topsite," I'm assuming you're referring to the FTP servers on which releasing groups initially put out their releases?Yes

LOL, TOPSITE. Just call it a site. OK this is the fast and easy way but dont blame me if you get busted. Spend $50 and get a rack shack co-location server with a deticated 100mbit line and about 100GB of space. Look at some of the crapyer groups nfo files and get there email. EMail them and tell them you have a super fast server with glftpd that they can have root on it they give you leech on a couple sites. You in. Thank me later.

A better way is to go out to the store, ebay or what ever and get some rips to share with the rest of the people you would be surpised how many industry insiders sell there promo's on ebay for a bit of extra cash. If you do that you can basically set you own price.So no matter what you have to spend money?

lightshow
05-02-2007, 12:24 AM
Equillivant trade. Money is something that everyone can get and give. If you're special you can get in other ways.

pimpy112
05-02-2007, 12:30 AM
or you could waste hours upon hours of your life trade rips between sites. But for that you need to be online 16 hours a day and then you will probably need to spend a year or so just lurking around irc untill you meet someone that will give you a start on some crapy no name sites that you can work your way up from.

Ac3Dunk
05-02-2007, 03:19 PM
IMO I suggest to start with FXP board first not those crap board around look for a elitist with high requirement try to apply for membership you may success .Here is a sample of vouch apply ..

Username:
Password (CHANGE IT AS SOON AS YOU ARE ALLOWED INTO THE BOARD):
Confirm Password:
Email:

Teamname:

Main Skill:
Other Skills:
Weekly Contribution:
Number Of Boards:
Best 2 Boards On:

Reffered By (MUST BE FILED OUT!):
Board Reffered:

Example Of Work (MUST BE FILLED OUT!):

Short Message
You have to get some skills the easy way is learn how to scan and Tag pub.
here is a good site to know more about it.
http://www.jtpfxp.net

There is another way it will take you directly to the scene spend money and buy hardware materials a HD flat and satelite card and start capping from private channels btw you dont hav to pay for channels its so easy to find flash for satelite card , idle in some irc channels to get help how to rips and encode your rlz before or some forums (google is your friend) , after start sending some samples to all scene grps around you find contact info in .nfo files ,after forget abt torrenting or you get a sceneban :) good luck with your new life..:cry:
PS :you have to spend like 18 hours behind your PC and forget abt your real social enviroment :lol:.
/ME hates those faggots

lightshow
05-04-2007, 05:11 PM
I've always wanted to try out satellite unscrambling with all the tools out there.

Too bad I need a dish first..haha. O well.

DaMan05
05-04-2007, 09:01 PM
I've always wanted to try out satellite unscrambling with all the tools out there.

Too bad I need a dish first..haha. O well.

its so simple man... ive been doing it for myself and friends for years noww :D

Ratzy Rox
05-04-2007, 10:06 PM
Look at some nfo's every now and then you find a group recruiting. If you've got a fast server or a lot of technical know how your in. If not then its bittorrent/newsgroups all the way depending on how much money you want to spend.

clos
05-05-2007, 01:26 AM
Why do you want to be a part of something so risky? Surely it can't be for the money that your sure not to make...

DaMan05
05-05-2007, 01:34 AM
Why do you want to be a part of something so risky? Surely it can't be for the money that your sure not to make...

no pre-times at all... no need to upload back... exellent speed... i think.

phoenixfire
05-05-2007, 01:36 AM
Why do you want to be a part of something so risky? Surely it can't be for the money that your sure not to make...I was just wondering.:)

I thought any person could get into one for free if they had the right cards.

Broken
05-05-2007, 05:00 AM
Why do you want to be a part of something so risky? Surely it can't be for the money that your sure not to make...I was just wondering.:)

I thought any person could get into one for free if they had the right cards.

You can.
It's really not worth all the BS that goes along with it. That is unless you like going around patting yourself on the back all day about it.

Usenet (newsgroups) and an account at newzbin is almost as good, a lot cheaper, and no ass kissing or "rules" involved.

pimpy112
05-06-2007, 09:52 PM
There is no ass kissing involved. The thing about the scene is, you are first person in line to get everything piracy related. For that privilege you need to bring something to the table. No different that the private torrent sites where you are forced to upload a certain amount. Most people would agree that those are better than the public ones where everyone gets what they want and leaves.

The scene is the same way. The difference is that the requirements are different. The average server is 100mbit 3tb+ and gbit 10tb+ being the standard for any high end site with decent affiliated groups. I have even seen 2xgbit. Its not just the internet connection that is expensive in a server like that. To fully utilize a gbit connection you need very expensive scsi raids for incoming files from multiple other sites.

With that said there is no value for someone with a cable inet connection unless they can provide something like music moves games ... that haven’t already been released in a standardized format, or someone with very strong programming skills that can bypass secure cds and stuff like that to get yourself into a release group. Or if you know a site op and are willing to help with the expense of hardware you can usually get some leech on a site for that also.

The politics in the scene can be a issue, but as much as some people like to talk about scene bans, they dont exist. The worst that anyone can do is get you kicked off the really nice sites but there are always other sites to get on. If you arnt happy with that you can always change your username and in 1 month be back at it since you already know where to start.

ezzzy
05-07-2007, 06:50 PM
simple: just leech it of usenet, i cant really see the point of creeping around irc and other places just to get on a topsite,( just to get movies, app,games,a few hours quicker then you would get on usenet,

Xtremist
05-09-2007, 04:04 AM
I got into topsites witout a lot of trouble. ;)Its easy once U know a bit of hacking and scanning FTPs and yeah U got have good COONECTIONS with ppl.

pimpy112
05-09-2007, 04:36 AM
I got into topsites witout a lot of trouble. ;)Its easy once U know a bit of hacking and scanning FTPs and yeah U got have good COONECTIONS with ppl.

a hacked ftp dump is not a what people would normally call a topsite unless you hacked some poor users account :P

Broken
05-09-2007, 06:02 AM
I got into topsites witout a lot of trouble. ;)Its easy once U know a bit of hacking and scanning FTPs and yeah U got have good CONNECTIONS with ppl.

If you are such a hacker and have "CONNECTIONS", why are you so active in the torrent invite section here? Why would you even bother with torrents?

bytetorrent
05-09-2007, 08:24 AM
I got into topsites witout a lot of trouble. ;)Its easy once U know a bit of hacking and scanning FTPs and yeah U got have good CONNECTIONS with ppl.

If you are such a hacker and have "CONNECTIONS", why are you so active in the torrent invite section here? Why would you even bother with torrents?

lol ..

he is a h4x0r coz he knows how to use nmap ?? rofl ... and 1 click ready made exploits !!:frusty:

f@flot
05-13-2007, 03:48 AM
pimpy112 check PM's .

Jamesnz
05-14-2007, 07:56 AM
You pretty much have to be very close to the scene or a release group!

Typically a group will have their own servers in which their members will use! Couriers whom distribute the releases will mainly use the "topsite's".

Their are several ways to become a member, all of which require you to have something to offer.

*Have a look in a release's NFO to see what is need by a group, normally they require,

- dedicated servers (4 private use)
- HDTV cappers with a decent upload
- those with access to pre-retail
- those with access to screeners etc.
- experienced encoders

*You can also become a supplier to some groups, in which you donate money/hardware to the group in return for access to their private servers (which are alot better than a topsite's).

GORE even advertises in their NFO:

"A membership in GORE gives you alot back, so don't hesitate to join us."

I remember reading once, that one guy spent over $15,000 supplying numerous groups with hardware! and that he even declared the purchases on his tax return, LOL.

Don't expect it to be easy to find a group that will accept you! The FED's bust groups all the time, so security & trust is extremely tight!

*EDIT* HiFi why would you be hanging around a forum with 852 posts under you belt if you have access to topsites!

stedaman
05-26-2007, 09:28 PM
You pretty much have to be very close to the scene or a release group!

Typically a group will have their own servers in which their members will use! Couriers whom distribute the releases will mainly use the "topsite's".

Their are several ways to become a member, all of which require you to have something to offer.

*Have a look in a release's NFO to see what is need by a group, normally they require,

- dedicated servers (4 private use)
- HDTV cappers with a decent upload
- those with access to pre-retail
- those with access to screeners etc.
- experienced encoders

*You can also become a supplier to some groups, in which you donate money/hardware to the group in return for access to their private servers (which are alot better than a topsite's).

GORE even advertises in their NFO:

"A membership in GORE gives you alot back, so don't hesitate to join us."

I remember reading once, that one guy spent over $15,000 supplying numerous groups with hardware! and that he even declared the purchases on his tax return, LOL.

Don't expect it to be easy to find a group that will accept you! The FED's bust groups all the time, so security & trust is extremely tight!

*EDIT* HiFi why would you be hanging around a forum with 852 posts under you belt if you have access to topsites!

i'd like to venture into topsites, is there an email to contact GORE, or any other Scene groups that I could contact. Only thing I can offer in return is finiacially.

franchise
05-26-2007, 10:25 PM
5 slots left on a topsite, refer to this post

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-looking-trade-0sec-ftp-axx-remote-desktop-connection-read-post2004133/postcount29

pm me if interested.

ishan
05-26-2007, 10:47 PM
any more info?

Rebelatheart
05-29-2007, 01:08 AM
any more info?

Thats pretty much all there is. Check the NFO's and if you can supply something they want, like capping tv shows etc, do that and get on. Or to get started find someone who charges for a topsite (make sure its really 0sec with lots of releases) and then use that to get on other sites. Hanging around irc, you'll find ppl looking for people with 0sec access. Then from there it gets easier. Getting your first one is the hardest part.

Between NG's and private torrents, there isnt anything i cant get. Ftps are too much hassle to me having to always check so you can race a release to get credits.

WHRST
05-29-2007, 04:44 AM
why do u want scene axx so much? i am sure there is extra security there @ the scene and u don't have to wait @ all for releases, but anything else? just curious

wgameguy
04-12-2010, 05:52 PM
this shits old as hell but i felt like adding my reply
Topsites are not something you just get im telling you this because at one time i did have it and i almost got caught for it but lucky my piece of shit computer broke so i couldn't get online anymore

TO gain access to a topsite you have to be one of 2 things either know where to look or be really freaking lucky well there is a 3rd thing its called work
look for groups
talk to them
help them with anything you can talk to them long enough they might just let you in because then you gain their trust. trust is a very valuable thing in the scene i should know i was once there at one time i had over 27 sites to choose from where i wanted to go but now i have nothing thats what happens when you go away for a couple years people go to jail people die and alot of other shit happens so have fun and look into mirc
you can find just about anything you want on there same day usally that its released on the net www.google.com use it itll tell you everything if you just hit the right keys

$SnoopDo2G$
04-12-2010, 10:01 PM
if you have some skills at ripping whatever material... music, movies, mvids
and that you can rip some rare shit, if you put that shit on some site
you might get some mail someday inviting you to share privately(ftp's etc...)

i had a friend who ripped for pure pleasure on a blog and he got invited to rip for a known scene group... but he declined the invite ahaha... :lol:
(as he prefers the p2p way)

F4LSE
04-14-2010, 06:40 AM
I asked the same question myself not too long ago. I was able to get into the sites i wanted mainly by contributing and building ratios, then i luckily swung some invites on some invite communities... havnt got one from here yet :whistling

iLOVENZB
04-14-2010, 10:34 AM

It's easy if you have something to offer and you happen to find a new group in need of anything.

Maybe he want's to help out other people, same reason why there's so many sceners in p2p. I find it hilarious/hypocritical when some groups try to uncover sceners in p2p and post screens of trackers. It wasn't easy to get in some of them either :lol:.

Most of you have this perception of the scene being some underground operation, it might of been that in the days of dialers but like many things, the scene has evolved and there are too many insecure people in there to really do anything.

Everyone is in on it too, Oscar reviewers, ISP's, Server farmers, Store staff, Game reviewers etc..

However there are extra layers of security to protect groups, eg. People staying in their area - eg. Encoders stick to encoding and not talk to the dumpers, FiSH encryption keys change regularly, SSL/IP whitelist on sites etc.

Usually small groups are more relaxed and pretty much are from p2p making their way up in the ranks.

antrax34130
04-14-2010, 11:04 AM
you talk about crap topsites ,not everyone has acces, if you have axx to HQs groups you know what i speak.

Cisco---Scene
04-14-2010, 11:10 AM
You do not find them , they finds you.
lol

TONiC
04-14-2010, 01:38 PM
I asked the same question myself not too long ago. I was able to get into the sites i wanted mainly by contributing and building ratios, then i luckily swung some invites on some invite communities... havnt got one from here yet :whistling

:lol: Wrong definition of site (I think, might be a sarcastic tail to induce trollage). Just to be clear, this topic is talking about Scene Topsites, where groups first release.

I'm currently on one site, with unlimited leech, because I encode for a group.

SoUL_JazZ
05-24-2010, 07:51 PM
$SnoopDo2G$ can i talk with you in private? please PM to me.

anon
05-24-2010, 07:52 PM
You don't have PMing privileges... :ermm:

sagiking14
05-27-2010, 11:31 AM
just donate :]

nthpeter
05-27-2010, 08:40 PM
I was very lucky once and got access, but its awfully rare :)

captive
05-28-2010, 08:11 PM
topsites and leechsites are very different. The first is where grps pre new releases, you dont get into them by donating, having a box to lend them or capping some shit at 4 in the morning. leechsites are just cheap 5tb servers or summit round that size that stick glftpd on, if they have a clue about that and sell download slots on it. Nothing is pre'd on them all they do is fxp it from another site for you to download.

true topsites are a different animal altogether.

Funkin'
06-03-2010, 04:48 PM
A little desperate to sell axx, aren't we?

Quarterquack
06-04-2010, 02:53 AM
Why do people keep acting like it's impossible to gain sceners' trust? It's not that hard, it can be done overnight in one IRC conversation. There's a difference between someone trusting you into a 5tb dump and someone trusting you into a rank site, though.

If you want quick and easy access you'll have to climb your way up yourself. Get into one of the shittier/newer groups, you'd be surprised how public some of them are. If you'd allow me, I'd recommend any console groups, they're all public as hell. Start by offering them a private dump for the group, then work your way into couriership. Few months later, few groups later, you're golden.

Anyone that makes it sound harder than that has either never spoken to a siteop before, or has absolutely no connections.

EDIT: It sure does help that 90% of the scene have their hands in p2p, too.

iLOVENZB
06-04-2010, 08:06 AM
Why do people keep acting like it's impossible to gain sceners' trust? It's not that hard, it can be done overnight in one IRC conversation. There's a difference between someone trusting you into a 5tb dump and someone trusting you into a rank site, though.

If you want quick and easy access you'll have to climb your way up yourself. Get into one of the shittier/newer groups, you'd be surprised how public some of them are. If you'd allow me, I'd recommend any console groups, they're all public as hell. Start by offering them a private dump for the group, then work your way into couriership. Few months later, few groups later, you're golden.

Anyone that makes it sound harder than that has either never spoken to a siteop before, or has absolutely no connections.

Hear, Hear.

I'm not really active in the console scene but I assume they'd be one of the last sections to be public, not to mention have any room for recruits.

It tends to be the suppliers who affil with p2p resources. Owners try to keep their noses clean and either not admit p2p involvement or literally not get involved in p2p.

Good luck getting into a couriership without any scripts and a good line speed ;).

nthpeter
06-04-2010, 09:36 AM

I like guys like you :)

"It's not that hard, it can be done overnight in one IRC conversation" with who? lol. Random guys on irc? I think the op meant: How does one (with no connections and scene friends) get into a warez topsite. Im proud you have your good connections and tools, but pls give more rational advice.

"Start by offering them a private dump" because everyone has a private dump.

"then work your way into couriership" this is also really simple, as there are not enough couriers who do auto-trade.

"Few months later, few groups later, you're golden" i must be a golden now.

Quarterquack
06-04-2010, 08:46 PM
I'm not really active in the console scene but I assume they'd be one of the last sections to be public, not to mention have any room for recruits.

Some console groups release directly onto p2p networks. It's been that way for years. If you know your way around p2p, you can find them (one major group's leader is on a ddl board boasting about it, and the sad part is he's legit). You're welcome to assume I'm pulling this out of my ass, though, I won't try convincing you of otherwise.

Either way, you're spending money. Buying a dump/line, which still beats the crap of spending 50$ for 500gb.

amirji
06-06-2010, 05:14 PM
I'm looking as well. Would rather pay for a slot then a box. let me know if anybody can help.

XoRoZ
06-08-2010, 06:51 PM
Didn't know it still excisited.
When I was 14 - 15 I was a member of some pretty good fxp boards. And when you get in you have to prove yourself at first. So I went like getting vouched from another member. Then there was a beginner board you had to prove that you were worthy for the public members board. Once in public I began to hack back then I used IIS, NT, Webdav, I also made scanstro's etc then got up to senior level. Getting into senior was naiz, once in senior there were a lot more post, tuts o sec, o day and you could apply for the boards posting team. Fast hacking, upping, filler etc once you were in that group you got your hands on anything. And acces to the private section = Heaven. Downfall was you grow up and have less time to hack scan bcause of school, gf etc. And now I just use rapidshare, hotfile .. So my advice get vouched in a good FXP board and you'll get where you wanne get.

antrax34130
06-08-2010, 07:35 PM
fxp boards sux now ,not really used like before

Riggins
06-09-2010, 11:38 PM
[email protected]

Email me, i can provide p2l.

Speedo
07-31-2010, 08:31 AM
I see groups calling out for people all the time. Be prepare to be vetted pretty fucking hard though. First you need first class internet and a vpn service.

Zevaka
08-02-2010, 02:26 PM
I can hook you up for $30 a month. 100mbit 0-sec 6TB all sections. Email: [email protected] ( you must know how to chat on irc )
6TB for all sections? so little? i think scene needs less than a week to release 6tb of stuff...

iLOVENZB
08-04-2010, 09:24 AM
I can hook you up for $30 a month. 100mbit 0-sec 6TB all sections. Email: [email protected] ( you must know how to chat on irc )
6TB for all sections? so little? i think scene needs less than a week to release 6tb of stuff...

Very wise, supply your IP to a user offering so much for so little with only 2posts.

Speedo
08-04-2010, 06:53 PM
Yup, I guess that is the scenes natural filter :)

Nothing scene is going to happen on this open forum, only a bit, nopun, friendly advice.

iLOVENZB
08-05-2010, 04:33 AM
You'll be surprised Speedo as to what scene related activities actually happen here. There was even spam pre of tracker staff watching cp

Staff.At.PassThePopcorn.org.Are.Watching.Child.Porn_(i41.tinypic.com_2vd3erb.jpg)-Report.To.2060.FEDERALGoV
SpektorMax.Is.Addicted.To.Child.Porn_(i42.tinypic.com_3583zvt.jpg)-Report.To.2023.FEDERALGoV

//thread: http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/403539-PassThePopcorn-or-PassTheChildPorn/

captive
08-05-2010, 07:21 PM
you will never ever get into a TOPSITE her, pay2leech yes, but whats the point?, ng is cheaper or get into tl and pay 8euro pm for as much downloading as you like.

bijoy
08-06-2010, 11:22 AM

Very wise, supply your IP to a user offering so much for so little with only 2posts.

right I'm also thinking something is wrong..

DanielleD87
08-08-2010, 10:15 AM

no pre-times at all... no need to upload back... exellent speed... i think.
rofl. Has everyones know how really gone down hill this much here since a couple of years ago?

To get onto a topsite:
1) go on IRC
2) ????
3) pm siteop and give them your addline
4) PROFIT!!

1) Topsites have pre times. Pre times are exclusive to the scene. Without the scene there would be no pre times to begin with. When you said no pre times you might be thinking of affil which pres directly on the box but even then 0sec is still a pre time even if it is 0 seconds from pre.
2) You have to upload back unless you're a donor or you're on a pay to leech site. Generally most topsites have a 3 to 1 ratio so if you upload 1gig you can download 3 gigs. If the average pre time is around 5 seconds can you upload anything at all? Getting on a decent site is easy but passing trial is a bit harder.
3) excellent speed if you get on a ring in your country. If you live in the USA don't get on an EU topsite, for example. Generally private bit torrent sites are always faster than topsites when it comes to a new release because the seedboxes are located all around the world.

Oh and btw, responding to an nfo file is to join an affil group, not to join a topsite. If you give them hardware (if they ever accepted it from a noob, lol) your box would be a dump for only their releases before they pre. Not exactly the same thing as a topsite.

You guys need to stop echoing rumors and get out there and find out for yourself ffs.

RasToRizE
08-08-2010, 11:10 AM
u can pay.. more $$ gets u better axx

captive
08-08-2010, 06:23 PM
axx means scene access, you dont pay for axx coz scene dont let u pay2leech. pay2leech sites are just dumps which fxp from scene topsites and think they are topsites.

best part of the scene is being a racer, anyone interested should google it, find out as much as poss and maybe will be lucky one day. course you will need a good script and know how to use mirc and ftprush say, as well.

i recommend it to everyone, there is nothng like winning your first race.

NitE
08-09-2010, 02:03 AM
Site's are easy to come by. If your looking to just have access to new releases withing a minute of "pre-times", you can pay like $50 a month and get access to sites from 20TB-50Tb and more. There isn't nothing special about having ftp sites unless you like to get things quicker before the other sources of course. The only benefit of having ftp sites is; if your on a good one, you can become a "racer". Which only typically means your helping spread the release that comes onto your ftp site (source site) to another site(which gives you 1:3 credit ratio) typically thats how you would branch out and earn yourself more sites. Racing is dime a dozen and scripts you can find almost anywhere...

slqko
08-09-2010, 03:35 AM
Does anyone make any real money ror releaseing this stuff or is it all just to be cool for 5 min. I just hope someone is earning something for keeping me in movies.

NitE
08-09-2010, 04:41 AM
Theres always money invovled...just behind close doors ;)

whatsalah
08-11-2010, 06:47 PM
Many of these "top sites" only accept with invitations.
So it is better to know some existing members.

TONiC
08-14-2010, 09:57 PM
Groups will often buy sources; cammed movies often go for $600+.

gamesover
08-14-2010, 10:46 PM
If you don't mind taking a risk and know how to operate a camera, couldn't you just cam a movie when right when it comes out? The quality would have to be decent and you'd have to release it where the right people would notice it. If you get caught in the movie theater whats the worst they can do to you. Kick you out, bar you from the theater, or if they sent you to jail would it even be for that long.

http://torrentfreak.com/uk-movie-cammer-faces-jail-sentence-100814/

Quarterquack
08-14-2010, 11:04 PM
If you get caught in the movie theater whats the worst they can do to you. Kick you out, bar you from the theater, or if they sent you to jail would it even be for that long.

Most countries' federal law forbids searching belongings in private owned property such as theatres and restaurants. I don't think Britain is an exception. You get caught, you put the cam in your bag, and you get escorted out cordially with no further questions asked.

ExtraDry
08-15-2010, 11:55 AM

speaking shit their, no money exchange credits yes that's it. Next you tell me they buy peeps houses and boats

gamesover
08-15-2010, 09:04 PM
If you get caught in the movie theater whats the worst they can do to you. Kick you out, bar you from the theater, or if they sent you to jail would it even be for that long.

Most countries' federal law forbids searching belongings in private owned property such as theatres and restaurants. I don't think Britain is an exception. You get caught, you put the cam in your bag, and you get escorted out cordially with no further questions asked.

Well, that doesn't sound all that bad. Too bad I don't have the guts to try it lol.

TONiC
08-15-2010, 11:12 PM

speaking shit their, no money exchange credits yes that's it. Next you tell me they buy peeps houses and boats

Yeh, I guess I wasn't offered that amount for Toy Story 3.

Krvaric
08-16-2010, 12:41 AM

Yeh, I guess I wasn't offered that amount for Toy Story 3.

8==========>({})
8==========>{})
8==========>})
8==========})
8=========})
8========})
8=======})
8======})
8=====})
8====})
8===})
8==})
8=})
(8})
({})

nye
09-30-2010, 03:55 AM
Who needs a topsite when I can get the exact files they release five minutes after they're pre'd?

iLOVENZB
09-30-2010, 04:28 AM
Problem is some trackers miss pres. For instance took nearly a week before Inception.iNTERNAL.TELESYNC.720p.x264-ORC was raced, the ORC's xvid/1080p didn't even make it.

nye
09-30-2010, 05:19 AM
True, but it's rare enough that I'm perfectly content with 0day trackers.

gh0zt
09-30-2010, 10:33 AM
Who needs a topsite when I can get the exact files they release five minutes after they're pre'd?

Uploaders need a topsite, so they can be the first to race the content to their tracker :)

anon
09-30-2010, 11:24 AM
I can get you on an 0sec topsite for $55 a month, or we can negotiate a price.

Been a while I don't see a P2L slot seller over here. :P

heiska
09-30-2010, 11:53 AM
I can get you on an 0sec topsite for $55 a month, or we can negotiate a price.
email me @ [email protected]

These are the sections offered, everything raced seconds after pre.

0DAY
XViD
XBOX360
TV-XViD
TV-x264
TV-DVDRiP
today-mp3
REQUESTS
PSP
PHP-SCRiPTS
PC-GAMES
MViD
MP3
MDVDR
DVDR
BLURAY
APPS

PHP-Scripts, nice. Is there much activity in the "script nulling" section of the scene? I have never seen any PHP script pre's on public pre dbs.

iLOVENZB
10-01-2010, 07:42 AM
^^^ Maybe they are in-house scripts?

WindWalkerX
10-09-2010, 01:07 PM
FTP? I always thought release groups used IRC?

TONiC
10-09-2010, 02:28 PM
FTP? I always thought release groups used IRC?

FTP is used to spread releases, whilst IRC is used to chat/communicate. Both can be used to "control" the topsite.

twr
10-10-2010, 04:24 PM
If you are looking to get into a site email me at:
[email protected]

:)

volta
10-13-2010, 08:29 PM
I can hook you up for $30 a month or we can negotiate a price. 100mbit 0-sec 6TB all sections. Email: [email protected] ( you must know how to chat on irc )

TV-XVID
XXX-IMAGESETS
XXX-PAYSITE
TV-X264
MVID
MDVDR
XXX
mp3-today
MP3
0day-today
0DAY
PHP-SCRiPTS
TV-DVDRIP
XVID
X264 (720 and 1080p bluray releases)
TV-DVDR
DVDR
APPS
WII
GAMES
REQUESTS
XBOX360
PSP
XXX-DVDR
ARCHIVE

zonked
10-22-2010, 01:25 PM
This is the nth time ur advertising. u made ur point. just stop it. Thanks in advance!

I can hook you up for $30 a month or we can negotiate a price. 100mbit 0-sec 6TB all sections. Email: [email protected] ( you must know how to chat on irc )

TV-XVID
XXX-IMAGESETS
XXX-PAYSITE
TV-X264
MVID
MDVDR
XXX
mp3-today
MP3
0day-today
0DAY
PHP-SCRiPTS
TV-DVDRIP
XVID
X264 (720 and 1080p bluray releases)
TV-DVDR
DVDR
APPS
WII
GAMES
REQUESTS
XBOX360
PSP
XXX-DVDR
ARCHIVE

twr
10-22-2010, 07:25 PM
Ok if you can donate a server with root, vps,dedicated, i don't care. I will get u into a site....

[email protected]

dagaul101
11-04-2010, 05:33 PM
I suppose the amount of downloads you are able to generate, and you are right, sme kind of secret acknowledgement would get you in

phoenixfire
11-14-2010, 06:03 AM
Imagine my surprise when I see a thread I made over 3 years ago still alive.:D

iLOVENZB
11-14-2010, 07:28 AM
So, did you end up getting into a site?

phoenixfire
11-14-2010, 06:29 PM
Nope. :(

gamesover
11-15-2010, 07:38 AM

But you still probably got plenty of other places to download the same files a little bit later.

iLOVENZB
11-16-2010, 01:34 AM
The funny thing is is that 0day trackers get pres faster than some sites. Why people bother is beyond me.

TONiC
11-16-2010, 11:52 AM
The funny thing is is that 0day trackers get pres faster than some sites. Why people bother is beyond me.

This. A torrent site is only as fast as the racers on the ftp site behind it. That, and the specs and pipeline between all systems involved.

sshaw1982
11-16-2010, 12:14 PM
I always found that no matter the site, no matter the rank, there was always a monetary cost (whether it be skills, hardware or cold hard cash)

If you have nothing to offer in terms of the former it's certainly gonna cost you a lot of the latter.....

For anyone debating why you'd want to join a decent "site" you've obviously never been a member of one, its not just the elitist element that makes them better - nor the "I got my warez minutes before you".

Its being a part of something that very few people ever (used to) access.

TONiC
11-16-2010, 12:23 PM
Yep, there will always be a monetary cost, as there is to anything else in this life. Sysops pay for servers. Suppliers pay for material. Cappers pay for hardware. But in turn, you earn more respect than any racer or racing group, than any coder, than any nfo/ascii/ansii artist or any stealing-xvid encoder.

Think of most sceners as 16 to 30 year olds (there are men and women, boys and girls in the scene believe it or not), middle to upper class, intelligent people and you may understand why the scene exists. Some may have poor social lives (I kinda fall into this category - often bullied for being smart), with little to do outside the home, but lots of spare money and computer skills to rival most ISP employees; a desire to achieve status which may not have been fulfilled in school, is now done so on the internet. The Scene that evolved from the 1990s is the core... it was unavoidable. The P2P scene is where the future is at for most people on the internet. Those worthy will rise above easily.

sshaw1982
11-16-2010, 12:32 PM
Think of most sceners as 16 to 30 year olds, middle to upper class, intelligent people and you may understand why the scene exists. Some may have poor social lives (I kinda fall into this category - often bullied for being smart), with little to do outside the home, but lots of spare money and computer skills to rival most ISP employees; a desire to achieve status which may not have been fulfilled in school, is now done so on the internet. The Scene that evolved from the 1990s is the core... it was unavoidable. The P2P scene is where the future is at for most people on the internet. Those worthy with rise above easily.

This.

Looking at the demographic of people I know with "axx" you've hit the nail on the head there TONiC, I think after 30 real life generally takes over and people move on but again, this isn't the scene I was brought up with or, for a small time, belonged too.

P2P has made everything too easy, hence the anti-piracy crackdowns we have become accustomed to, people can start a torrent client and be sharing in seconds.

The old days of bbs and a 1200 baud modem required skill, time and patience. When you got some sort of access you cherished it for the work you'd put in. Nowadays you join a relatively good site through the BT invite section and can access everything I can, just a few minutes later.

bijoy
11-17-2010, 06:47 PM

Actually, competition is growing day be day, no-one wants to stay behind, and in case 0day releases, pre time(s) is he thing which maters most. So.....

phoenixfire
11-18-2010, 12:18 AM

But you still probably got plenty of other places to download the same files a little bit later.

Well I kinda stopped chasing it shortly after I made this thread. That's why I am surprised to see it still alive.

I'm sorta comfortable with my bed of torrent sites to the point where I don't trade or ask for anything anymore. IPT and What.cd has been all I needed for 2 years now. I might try to get in Sceneaccess one day.

Yep, there will always be a monetary cost, as there is to anything else in this life. Sysops pay for servers. Suppliers pay for material. Cappers pay for hardware. But in turn, you earn more respect than any racer or racing group, than any coder, than any nfo/ascii/ansii artist or any stealing-xvid encoder.

Think of most sceners as 16 to 30 year olds (there are men and women, boys and girls in the scene believe it or not), middle to upper class, intelligent people and you may understand why the scene exists. Some may have poor social lives (I kinda fall into this category - often bullied for being smart), with little to do outside the home, but lots of spare money and computer skills to rival most ISP employees; a desire to achieve status which may not have been fulfilled in school, is now done so on the internet. The Scene that evolved from the 1990s is the core... it was unavoidable. The P2P scene is where the future is at for most people on the internet. Those worthy will rise above easily.
It does seem like a huge commitment.

TONiC
11-18-2010, 05:19 PM
It does seem like a huge commitment.

You get out what you put in. If you just want some leech, and are willing to pay for it, you'll end up on some crappy OVH server; if you're willing to work for it (within a release group say) you'll get access to multiple sites (non rented. usually colocated or some other unique situation), and access to a far greater community than the p2l scum.

antrax34130
11-18-2010, 05:36 PM
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/9755/thescenerz1.png

Vorx
01-08-2011, 10:01 AM

Heh. Interesting

mushhead
02-08-2011, 12:50 AM
need axx let me know!

Cisco---Scene
04-12-2011, 03:26 PM

1-why there isn't IRC?is it wrong that irc's pretime is fastest than newsgroups?
2-do you know some good site about DC++ and it's private hub?

vBooM
04-12-2011, 03:59 PM
DCC is old and in the past, slow, queues still, cluttered irc rooms, spam bots, pointless.

And no, mainly all the pre times come from a few top site ftp's, then echoed down the channels to irc me and you can see.

Scene releases straight to FTP, then leaked to p2p.

Newsgroups have to grab it off there source, do the work they do and then release, which could take 5-10 mins, by the time its online 15 mins maybe, depends, nzbmatrix compete with the torrent sites SOMETIMES. Even if they are a indexing website.

iLOVENZB
04-13-2011, 03:11 AM
vBooM I do hope you're not in any form of authority because you're clearly ill-informed about how the trickling effect works. There's no way a pre will be raced 5-10 mins after pre. Get better sources.

Last races from two most active fill/req chans:

#alt.binaries.inner-sanctum

<@SaNcTuM> Thanks [*an0n*] You Are Filling [61027] [MP3] [Madrid-Original_Message-2011-C4] FC# [10] Pred [1m 36s ago]

#alt.binaries.teevee

<@ABGod> Thank You [*Anonymous*] Request Filled! ReqId:[57565] [FULL The.Good.Wife.S02E20.HDTV.XviD-LOL] Requested by:[*Anonymous* 1m 3s ago] Comments:[0] Watchers:[0] Points Earned:[0] [Pred 1m 38s ago]

There are very few manual racers thanks to bots.

vBooM
04-13-2011, 06:50 AM
nzb is dead, ring your mum.

Old fashioned

^ by the time index sites pick it up its a good 5-10 mins before its in the system, ^ just because its been sourced doesnt mean people can get there hands on it.

Hypatia
04-13-2011, 08:53 AM
nzb is dead
doesnt mean people can get there hands on it.
maybe you should get your hands on this just released stuff another way, old-school way then.. not via nzbs lol
then you are good to go

iLOVENZB
04-13-2011, 09:02 AM

Old fashioned

^ by the time index sites pick it up its a good 5-10 mins before its in the system, ^ just because its been sourced doesnt mean people can get there hands on it.

Real Usenet users don't need nzbs :ermm:.

Disme
04-13-2011, 12:00 PM

Old fashioned

Just another keyboard warrior it seems :rolleyes:
This place is filled with old-school people that know exactly where and how to find their releases, be it via torrents, via DDL-boards, FXP, FTP or the Newsgroups.
When you claim one of those sucks, you just prove your ignorance.

Cisco---Scene
04-14-2011, 05:34 PM
i think IRC is same as DC++
if you find good channel like good hub it's great
but :(
the problem is that it's so hard to find good channel/hub :cry: or
any good site about it :wacko:

vBooM
04-14-2011, 09:51 PM

Old fashioned

This place is filled with old-school people that know exactly where and how to find their releases, be it via torrents, via DDL-boards, FXP, FTP or the Newsgroups.

Torrents = Free signup and downloading.

Nzb = Pay for suscription

Which wins?

Same Speeds, same files.

Sharing back 1:1 on torrents, so what.

anon
04-14-2011, 09:56 PM

Which wins?

Same Speeds, same files.

That's where you're wrong. Usenet has stuff BT doesn't, and BT has stuff Usenet doesn't. Also, newsgroups guarantee full speed as long as the file is available, whereas you can't always say that about torrents.

vBooM
04-14-2011, 09:59 PM
SCC,FTN,PTM, GFT, ive never had slow downloads always maxed, maybe on public trackers, yes, but on the top torrent sites you will never get slow torrents.

How can you glory paying to download over nzb?

Newsgroups -
Threads: 2,372

Torrents -
Threads: 102,059

Enough said.

Tokeman
04-14-2011, 10:09 PM
Erm,
SCC FTN And GFT all have slow torrents. I know from experience. They all have older stuff with 1-2 seeders on it, and guess what? Sometimes their upload speed is cap'd.
I can tell you for sure about these three sites because I'm the last seeder on a couple files, and I can confirm to you I will not max out anyones lines.

Also, with more and more usa isp's putting bandwidth caps in place, it is beneficial to not have to upload everything you download. That means I can get 2x the stuff from newsgroups that I can with torrents per month. All for a measly $10. If you can not afford that to get $1000's of free shit, then you must be like 12.

Each system has its pro's and con's.

Go spout your shit elsewhere.

I can haz topsite now?

vBooM
04-14-2011, 10:39 PM
Care to explain why nzb posters IP's match rtorrent ips seeding in private trackers then?

shipwreck
04-14-2011, 10:40 PM
This newsgroups vs. torrents 'discussion' is bullshit and not going anywhere. Just use whatever you prefer.

However, I don't understand why you'd need newsgroups in addition to torrents though. To be honest, the bigger problem for me these days is that there's simply too much to download, the space necessary for all the potentially interesting stuff I could but ultimately actually don't download. It's like a freaking candy store, and you've already eaten so much that your stomach hurts.

Or maybe I should just reduce the number of sites I'm on.

anon
04-14-2011, 10:42 PM
Newsgroups -

Torrents -

Enough said.

Hardly means anything. :unsure:

vBooM
04-14-2011, 10:46 PM
Newsgroups -

Torrents -

Enough said.

Hardly means anything. :unsure:

popularity ..

Keep paying for your suscriptions. Your choice.

iLOVENZB
04-15-2011, 02:58 AM

Which wins?

Same Speeds, same files.

Sharing back 1:1 on torrents, so what.

I do believe you have to donate to get access to SCC?

You're not supposed to pay for nzb's.

SCC,FTN,PTM, GFT, ive never had slow downloads always maxed, maybe on public trackers, yes, but on the top torrent sites you will never get slow torrents.

How can you glory paying to download over nzb?

Newsgroups -

Torrents -

Enough said.

Sort descending:

Collections:
http://nzbindex.nl/groups/?sort=releaseCount&desc=1

Size:
http://nzbindex.nl/groups/?sort=size&desc=1

NZBIndex indexed 791 groups totaling 6.84 PB

80.442.074 collections
283.495.395 files
19.221.962.805 parts

Want to know the best part? NZBIndex aren't indexing all groups.

The only thing you should pay for is your NSP, only a lazy noob would actually pay for nzbs.

Care to explain why nzb posters IP's match rtorrent ips seeding in private trackers then?

How did you work that out?

zot
04-15-2011, 06:49 AM
However, I don't understand why you'd need newsgroups in addition to torrents though. To be honest, the bigger problem for me these days is that there's simply too much to download, the space necessary for all the potentially interesting stuff I could but ultimately actually don't download. It's like a freaking candy store, and you've already eaten so much that your stomach hurts.

Or maybe I should just reduce the number of sites I'm on.

Consider yourself very lucky. Quite often I search everything I know of -- usenet, bittorrent, ed2k, file-hosting sites, video hosting sites, etc -- and still come up empty.

-- and that's just for videos. The vast majority of books never even get released on P2P, so it's extremely rare that I ever find a book that I'm looking for online. (Fortunately the copyright cartel has not *yet* shut down brick-and-mortar public libraries.)

shipwreck
04-15-2011, 11:50 AM
The only other way to get stuff I use occasionally, rather rarely that is, is DDL for mobile apps or very rare "special" windows apps not released by the scene.

Just an example from yesterday: almost 500 scene music releases in 24 hours alone. Even checking all those for potentially interesting stuff takes a lot of time, not to mention all the other stuff that gets released every day. It's simply too much content, if anything.

TONiC
04-16-2011, 01:41 PM
I do believe you have to donate to get access to SCC?

Lies and BS; You just need to know where to look... [What.CD invite forums]. The best thing about the P2P hierarchy, is that you are certainly able to rise up, providing your are dedicated in your own way -> could be helping out in forums, starting a release group/uploading like mad, or just being a ratio whore is usually enough. I've never paid for an invite and never will. Largely, get SCC, TL and GFT and you've got the majority of English rls' covered and available 100% for free.

If you're bogged down by sandvine, that's no excuse:
Use full encryption, random port, and a slow BT connect speed [found in advanced options].

I've used newzbins or whatever it's called and the speeds are good, but searching was a bit of a pain and I was concerned about incomplete uploads [this is what put me off this method of sharing tbh]. IMO it has no more benefits over a seedbox or one-click hosters -> both of which you have to pay, and also get multiple connections when downloading.

PetaByte
04-17-2011, 02:24 PM
Buying your axx is just something people think they can do, most groups will never accept that. You can easily get axx to a site if u know somebody personally, or you "make" your own FTP and allow groups to pre on it (tho expect this to be the less common alternative as the server costs will rob your wallet).

hysteria
06-03-2011, 04:17 AM
[email protected] ftp axx from 10tb - 35TB non rented shit. 50£ for 1 months unlimited leech what u like.
sections are :
0DAY
ANIME
APPS
AUDIOBOOK
BLURAY
DVDR
EBOOK
MDVDR
MP3
MViD
NDS
GAMES
PS2
PS3
PSP
TV-BLURAY
TV-DVDR
TV-DVDRIP
TV-HDRIP
TV-X264
TV-XVID
WII
WMV-HD
X264
XBOX360
XVID
XXX-DVDR
XXX-HD
XXX-IMGSET
XXX-WEB
XXX-XVID

-- complete sections with affils

Stabber
06-03-2011, 11:27 AM
so you pay $50 for something you can get for free?

i prefer to pay 3euros for unlimited usenet access ;)

iLOVENZB
06-03-2011, 12:09 PM
so you pay $50 for something you can get for free?

i prefer to pay 3euros for unlimited usenet access ;)

This.

Those groups aren't anything special either, except for ABOOK maybe. Advertising at 10TB+? Wow, Usenet === couple of PB's ;).