PDA

View Full Version : yahoo mail and SCN

GINZY
05-03-2007, 01:05 AM
won the S exy C ool N aughty thread of JA but there' sno confirmation email to my inbox or spam box. check it many times but still no S C N email. When i type the yahoo email in recover box:
"Success, A confirmation email has been mailed. Please allow a few minutes for the mail to arrive."

i wait few minutes few hours .. and now i have to make a thread to ask for help from FST members. :)
Maybe the email is blocked ? But why ? How to set yahoo mail allow such email ?
Will never use yahoo mail. Gmail only.

Have a nice day :) :D :happy:

007™
05-03-2007, 01:38 AM
gmail is the best choice, when joining trackers.

kirktrix
05-03-2007, 01:57 AM
I used yahoo email. and got no problem i received it fast. the invitation mail is in my spam.

Melvinmeow
05-03-2007, 05:05 PM
I used yahoo email. and got no problem i received it fast. the invitation mail is in my spam.

Ussually the case with freebie mail accounts. Their spam filters it as junk mail.

phrenzy
05-03-2007, 05:10 PM
Maybe the person was posting an unoffical giveaway and the invite did not go through? I thought only the sysop was allowd to do giveaways btw

bblogs
05-04-2007, 10:53 AM
Gmail is not only the best with trackers, but the best mail service.....anyone need an invite? They're very rare......hehe

kakashi
05-04-2007, 03:44 PM
Gmail is not only the best with trackers, but the best mail service.....anyone need an invite? They're very rare......hehe

gmail don't need any invites anymore, it's open for all sign-up's for about month ago or more...