PDA

View Full Version : In Search of 80s Ninja Movie

Moonspell13
05-04-2007, 09:44 AM
I need your help people :)
I'm searching to find which movie is this one, I have more than 10 years to see it and I can't find the title unfortunately..
So, it was an 80s ninja film, probably not after 88.. It was about a ninja and his friend/brother who were trying to rescue his girlfriend who was kidnapped.. Our hero ninja was wearing a white ninja suit.. The movie started in the wild where he was going to find his master and I remember of a scene where he was on a bridge and black ninjas started coming from everywhere (they were slaughtered of course :P ).. Later in the movie, there was a WILD fight in an underground garage, where the bad guys came with motorbikes and had spikes and stuff.. As you can guess they were badly slaughtered again.. The movie had all major ninja features, like those flying "stars" they throw to kill, vanishing ninjas in smoke etc. It was a great movie and my favourite ninja movie..
I though it was American Ninja but unfortunately it's not a movie of that series.. I've also been told it might be "Enter the Ninja" which had also a good start but not that too.. So any help people?? :cry::cry::cry:
I really want to see this movie again..

Busyman™
05-04-2007, 11:12 AM
II've also been told it might be "Enter the Ninja" which had also a good start but not that too.. So any help people?? :cry::cry::cry:
I really want to see this movie again..

It sounds like Enter The Ninja. When you said "white ninja suit" that brought that movie to mind. The ninja was played by a white guy (Franco Nero I think) and funny enough the bad guy in that movie (Sho Kosugi) was killed but then was the primary character and good guy in the rest of the series (Revenge Of The Ninja, Ninja III: The Domination).:wacko:

I like the last 2 movies wayyyy better than Enter The Ninja. Ninja III had Special K from Breakin'.

Check out Sho's other movies, Nine Deaths Of The Ninja and Pray For Death.

Also I thought Enter The Ninja was closer to 1980 (not 88). I remember seeing the sequels in the movie theater near the time I was in high school.

Moonspell13
05-04-2007, 11:52 AM
Thanx for the input Busyman but I've seen that movie and it's not Enter The Ninja unfortunately.. MAybe any of its seqeuels?? Haven't checked them ... :(