PDA

View Full Version : A word of advice for Rabbit traders

Detale
05-05-2007, 05:50 AM
Now I see alot of users going crazy over them enabling invites again but I don't see anyone telling the whole truth. Invites are only enabled until Monday then if you haven't used them they are taking them away again. So my advice is don't go giving all your hard earned acct up in a trade right away. Wait until sunday night and see how many are up for trade then. You will get a MUCH better deal.

Paste from homepage

Anyone at least a power user has been given 1 invite. This must be used by the end of the weekend - which by the way is 3 days - as at this point, the invites will be removed, along with any pending requests.... But the new invite scheme will be launched - more on that soon!

I am also disappointed to see almost no one giving the invite away. I in fact gave mine away and I encourage others to do the same.

Xtremist
05-05-2007, 05:54 AM
Gimme one free U wont regret it!

Detale
05-05-2007, 05:56 AM
We only get 1 and mine is gone already man sorry besides man I don't know you and my mom said never trade with strangers

r77
05-05-2007, 05:57 AM
thanks Detale :cool:

ttgd
05-05-2007, 05:59 AM

maxmalian
05-05-2007, 06:00 AM
We only get 1 and mine is gone already man sorry besides man I don't know you and my mom said never trade with strangers
:D :w00t: :D :w00t:
good boy

taba
05-05-2007, 06:00 AM
it is very hard here 2 trust in some1 sayin yes i will never trade that inv or acc
ppl here say that every giveaway and trade it just after they get wat they asked 4
very risky m8

good luck with that one u invited hope he will really use it not trade it and disable ur acc

Detale
05-05-2007, 06:02 AM
@ Atilla No prob man look out for shady inviters just trying to get the most they can and never giving back to the community

@ TTGD Dude I am not giving away the invite here I gave it to a good friend. I am only warning those of you to hold out a bit and Im sure invites will be more abundant in the coming days

Thanks Taba Im not worried I know the guy for a while now he's cool

berserk1980
05-05-2007, 06:04 AM
haha, Detale, do y know me? very nice to see y still here :)

Detale
05-05-2007, 06:06 AM
I don't know I think so Beserk did we do a giveaway together?

sababot
05-05-2007, 06:08 AM
dont trade your rabbit account or invite
there are spies
and the community is good enough

meroo
05-05-2007, 06:09 AM
I would love a invite i can provide ratios if needed

Detale
05-05-2007, 06:12 AM
GUYS THIS IS NOT A GIVEAWAY THREAD

Xtremist
05-05-2007, 06:42 AM
YEah everyone got it.But thay can say what they want!

thegman24
05-05-2007, 07:01 AM
Detale,

You know, I'd like to make a point about your original post... if your worried about the members of the Rabbit community going on a rampage of spirited giving; I feel you are wrong! Your fears are unwarranted, because I have every belief that anyone who has gone through the grueling and laborious of trying to obtain an invite to a private tracker, would want to translate that feeling of becoming a member an meaningless club, to someone else!!

Why don't you make each of the the prospective Rabbit members dance like a monkey--for an invite, or better yet, bark like a dog; shoot, that would work better than any RATIO for me!!!

P.S. add with a dose of salt, The Gman

Belladonna
05-05-2007, 02:34 PM
I gave my invite in a swap on another forum, now both of us are disabled...I think this is a trap to catch us :(

tintin123
05-05-2007, 02:50 PM
as much as i would like to get one for free i realise that aint gonna happen

unlucky for me i dont know anyybody who actually has rabbit

thats why im willing to trade for a SCT invite for it which i believe is on the same level

people can say what they want about rabbit- everyone has opinions but if so far there has only been one offering for rabbit. surely rabbit has some power users?

@ belladonna u prob gave it to a rabbit spy in which u got screwed or a prev member who is using same ip

thats how u get banned

tbh most memners dont have rabbit and havent had rabbit so the majority is safe. also go through a middleman and i believe fst is prob the best invite trade forum so (a) has more spies (b) has more proper traders

fit4trading
05-05-2007, 03:02 PM
is there really something good in the site or is it only something with extremely rare invites but no good movie/tv packs inside ??

Detale
05-05-2007, 04:43 PM
Detale,

You know, I'd like to make a point about your original post... if your worried about the members of the Rabbit community going on a rampage of spirited giving; I feel you are wrong! Your fears are unwarranted, because I have every belief that anyone who has gone through the grueling and laborious of trying to obtain an invite to a private tracker, would want to translate that feeling of becoming a member an meaningless club, to someone else!!

Why don't you make each of the the prospective Rabbit members dance like a monkey--for an invite, or better yet, bark like a dog; shoot, that would work better than any RATIO for me!!!

P.S. add with a dose of salt, The Gman

WTF!!!

I gave mine away to someone who simply asked for it in a previous post. I guy I knew and knew well. I feel you guys are awful hostile in here and I was only trying to tell you guys don't give so much for Rabbit invites because soon enough they will have more invites available so in a few weeks or so it will be much easier to obtain. I have been doing this a while and i can see the trends some sites are hot and then they are 5hit. I merely wanted to warn those who didn't know better and traded IMO better invites for a rabbit simply because its hard to get. Believe me just because a site is harder to get into DOES NOT mean it is better.

Of course anyone can say what they want, I just felt people Like you were missing the point. Have a great day:)

phrenzy
05-05-2007, 04:46 PM
I will take a free invite... I do not trade invites/accounts. I have over 1tb upped on 2 different trackers..........

Detale
05-06-2007, 02:18 AM
I wish you all the best and I hope everyone gets in it is a pretty cool place even thought they hate FST members