coded for a 4 bit microprocessor, written by a 2 bit
company that can't stand 1 bit of competition................:lol:

thewizeard
05-05-2007, 06:38 PM
Windows 95: n. 32 bit extensions and a graphical shell
for a 16 bit patch to an 8 bit operating system originally

..I also found it a good idea, to get some pratice first, on this forum., although these days it's more popular. :)

Skiz
05-05-2007, 08:00 PM
Windows 95: n. 32 bit extensions and a graphical shell
for a 16 bit patch to an 8 bit operating system originally

..I also found it a good idea, to get some pratice first, on this forum., although these days it's more popular. :)

What in fuck all are you talking about??? Sometimes I just think you're posting random words. :wacko:

thewizeard
05-05-2007, 09:02 PM

What in fuck all are you talking about??? Sometimes I just think you're posting random words. :wacko:

Didn't i tell you about my pet gorilla, that's been using PlagiaristcalMagic (trade Mark) to cunningly convince you he actually writes something of his own composition. How it works? Well you could download it from me on SoulSeek. In any case, what he does, after downloading the program, blah blah, he then uploads two say, computer jokes, the software jumbles everything and using the secret TM. algorithm, to automatically make it appear original, and what Gorilla does is , well he just copies and pastes it here. Clever really, for a Gorrila..

tesco
05-06-2007, 01:01 AM

What in fuck all are you talking about??? Sometimes I just think you're posting random words. :wacko:bathroom monkey the sixteen.;) Sometimes purple too but square midgit donkey :ermm::)

Darth Sushi
05-06-2007, 07:14 AM
LOL...reminds me of my favorite oxymoron: Microsoft-Works!