PDA

View Full Version : Oink & deepbassnine

BassJunkie
05-05-2007, 03:59 PM
Anyone know how often Oink & deepbassnine allow new member registrations?

& Will i get a star for posting a certain amount or do you only get 1 after a month of membership?

mikechrobot
05-05-2007, 04:19 PM
i know oink is invite only at the moment, and hasn't opened sign ups for quite some time

BassJunkie
05-05-2007, 04:34 PM
So how should i go about getting a invite if i don't know any members and have nothing to trade:cry:

mikechrobot
05-05-2007, 06:45 PM
work your way from the bottom up ;)
http://www.zeropaid.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=42404&page=4 has the tracker rankings, when people trade they look at that as an assistance, so you either need to over the same level or more than 1 of the lower one, and also, wait around for a month and then you will get access to FST invite section, and there many people can give you invites to certain trackers for free, as long as you can show them good screens from other trackers.
:-O WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF PRIVATE TRACKERS :-O

BassJunkie
05-05-2007, 06:50 PM
Thanx for the heads up dude, All sounds like hard work, but i bet it's all worth it in the end

mikechrobot
05-05-2007, 06:58 PM
as soon as i get on my main pc i will send you a link to a page with all the links to the acronyms, have it as favorites, quite hard to find, and my bro is on it right now so no way to access it

BassJunkie
05-05-2007, 08:06 PM
Thanx Bud... couldn't ask for anything more....... take it Ez:D

mikechrobot
05-05-2007, 08:07 PM
maybe in the future you will find a way to repay me :P

clos
05-05-2007, 08:10 PM
If you want OiNK, take that demonoid invite i sent you, and ask for one from TL. Build your ratios, post some screens and someone might throw you an invite...

sidviciousbh
05-05-2007, 08:34 PM
Hi guys

I'm in the same position as the OP.. although the trackers I really want to get into are Exigo and Colombo-bt. I trade lossless music.

Which forum should I post screenshots to? Is it: http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-section-90/ ?

I have a 100mb/s connection and a 11.1 ratio on Demonoid, so am hoping I can get some invites from that :)

Thanks

sv

BassJunkie
05-05-2007, 08:35 PM
If you want OiNK, take that demonoid invite i sent you, and ask for one from TL. Build your ratios, post some screens and someone might throw you an invite...

Wot you talkin about....... what demonoid invite?

mikechrobot
05-05-2007, 08:44 PM
you can't just get to exigo because you have a 100Mbit connection, yes it will be much easier, but what you have to do is climb the ladder, starting with the bottom and getting to the top. You might be lucky to find a exigo mod who is willing to give you an invite just for the connection but that's unlikely. If you have good ratio at demonoid you can easily convince people giving away invites that you are a good share and they will give you the invites for the lower lever sites, but from that time on, you probably need to start trading, or hunt for rare chances of getting to good sites for free. Of course, your fast connection will allow you to get invites at the sites faster which will make your journey to the top shorter, but Exigo is a level 8 tracker and demonoid is level 2, and trading like that is impossible.

As to your second question, you need to be a member for more than a month and have more than 10 posts to be able to post in invites section

BassJunkie, he gave you a demonoid invitatin code at the other thread you started:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-ratio-180319/page2
the invite code is qizkortp4eii if you still can't find out
and, if you don't know, the site is demonoid.com
you have a lot to learn mate

sidviciousbh
05-05-2007, 08:49 PM
you can't just get to exigo because you have a 100Mbit connection, yes it will be much easier, but what you have to do is climb the ladder, starting with the bottom and getting to the top. You might be lucky to find a exigo mod who is willing to give you an invite just for the connection but that's unlikely. If you have good ratio at demonoid you can easily convince people giving away invites that you are a good share and they will give you the invites for the lower lever sites, but from that time on, you probably need to start trading, or hunt for rare chances of getting to good sites for free. Of course, your fast connection will allow you to get invites at the sites faster which will make your journey to the top shorter, but Exigo is a level 8 tracker and demonoid is level 2, and trading like that is impossible.

As to your second question, you need to be a member for more than a month and have more than 10 posts to be able to post in invites section

Ok thanks very much for your help. Does creating my own torrents help? E.g., if I make some lossless album torrents and upload them to Demonoid, might that help me get to other sites faster?

mikechrobot
05-05-2007, 09:37 PM
it will just increase your upload amount without having to download anything to hurt your ratio. Overall, you probably can't trade anything for demonoid cause invites for it are easy to get, but if you can show good demonoid ratio screen there is a bigger chace that someone will trust you and give you an inivite to one of the less rare sites, like torrentleech, from there you can start trading invites but waiting for free offers is a good bet.

sidviciousbh
05-05-2007, 10:08 PM
Ok got it. Sorry, just one final question.. if someone invites me, and I upload loads, does that help them? Like do they get credit for referring good uploaders? Or does it not affect them?

mikechrobot
05-05-2007, 10:29 PM
no it doesn't effect them, what does effect them is when they invite cheaters, because they will usually get warned for it, get their invites taken away, or even get banned on some tracker. I know one guy who invited cheater to OiNK, had over 1TB upload and 5 invites, they took all of them away and said they will never give him any again :(

BassJunkie
05-05-2007, 10:53 PM
maybe in the future you will find a way to repay me :P

Yeah 4 sure...... i never forget a good deed :D

blackland
11-29-2007, 11:03 PM
y want a invite for tracker.deepbassnine.com PLEASE help me guys. help me
BassJunkie (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/bassjunkie-164788) for a invite!

my e-mail is [email protected] help me for invite to deepbassnine

sear
11-29-2007, 11:08 PM
you are not allowed to ask for invites in this section...by doing so you are bypassing the rules and risk moderation or a ban. I suggest you edit your post then read the rules.

chillincool
11-29-2007, 11:12 PM
Thanks for digging up a 7 month old thread.

DKre8ive1
11-29-2007, 11:14 PM
And to top it off he bumped a 6 month old thread.

Please read this link below blackland.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/everything-related-board/t-requirements-access-bt-invites-section-166005

LoKaLiRi
11-29-2007, 11:59 PM
Old Post From 5-07 :(