i got account on swedvdr

i was wondering is there any problem if i change
mail and pass?

and how can i change it:dry:

plz need help
thanx

mikechrobot
05-05-2007, 09:27 PM
i don't know the site but probably they are running TBDev so go to swedvdr.org/my.php, there you will see something like e-post, that's your email and your password change should be at the bottom. Once again i don't have the site so don't know for sure but that is how it works on most sites

elioo
05-05-2007, 09:46 PM
it probably wont be banned even if you change your email just after trade but if the person from whom you got this acc is trusted just wait 3-4 days and then change email on ***/my.php.

mbucari1
05-06-2007, 06:54 AM
i changed both immediately w/ no problem. You should know something, a high rating on FST does not mean eager to ban. For instance, oink is a level 4 as far as rarity, but they will ban you at the drop of a hat. And Swedvdr is an 8 and They won't ban you if you change both simultaneously.

the13crook
05-06-2007, 08:56 AM
thanx guys
but i try to change pass and mail
that appear to me
Ändringar misslyckades!

Nuvarande lösenord var felaktigt.
what that mean?
how can i change both?
help!!!!!!!!

garherd
05-06-2007, 09:20 AM
thanx guys
but i try to change pass and mail
that appear to me
Ändringar misslyckades!

Nuvarande lösenord var felaktigt.
what that mean?
how can i change both?
help!!!!!!!!

Whenever you get that message it means that you didn't put your current password in the last box that says Nuvarande lösenord
Om du ska ändra mail/lösenord.

barral01
05-06-2007, 09:44 AM
I have made it without problems.

the13crook
05-06-2007, 10:12 AM
I have made it without problems.
ok
tell me how bro?;)

doda32
05-06-2007, 10:27 AM
I think that in Swedvdr's review in some place is written that their accounts are allowed to be traded, so..

the13crook
05-06-2007, 05:05 PM
still need help

shalom360
05-06-2007, 06:22 PM
I did it and it was ok

ffunk5
05-06-2007, 06:53 PM
I think that in Swedvdr's review in some place is written that their accounts are allowed to be traded, so..
no but you can trade their invites

Black Wolf
05-06-2007, 11:58 PM
I Think Its Like Czone If U Try To Change Email Send Congigration To The Old Mail If He Accept To Change It No Problen If Not No Thing Will Be

the13crook
05-07-2007, 08:53 AM
I Think Its Like Czone If U Try To Change Email Send Congigration To The Old Mail If He Accept To Change It No Problen If Not No Thing Will Be
R u sure my friend
plz tell me

BamZow
05-07-2007, 10:51 AM
no but you can trade their invites

If someone in Swedvdr staff finds you trading your account or invites you will be banned on the spot.
I am one of the Divine Users and have been using the tracker extremely much for over a year, and I know the rules very well.

When you are about to send the invite, there is a text in swedish that clearly states that you are absolutely NOT allowed to trade invites to strangers.

About the accounts. You are NOT allowed to trade your account on a public forum etc, but you ARE allowed to transfer your account to a friend. Same rules as the invite system.

And you ARE allowed to have as many accounts as you wish, and you can share your account with as many friends as you wish. Meaning, there is no restrictions of how many IP´s that can be logged in at the same time. Sometimes some users with extremely high buffert (2-3Tb) gives the other users access to their passkeys in the forum, so they can leech for free on that users account. And the staff love that action!

And you can change email and password as soon as you recieved access to a account. And the confirmation email is sent to the NEW adress.

Christ, if just people that don´t have a clue can stop guessing and don´t spread lies to other users.

crazysweden
05-07-2007, 04:56 PM
Ändringar misslyckades! = Changes failed

Nuvarande lösenord = Current password

Nuvarande lösenord var felaktigt. = Current password was wrong

Om du ska ändra mail/lösenord = If you are about to change mail/password