PDA

View Full Version : Question! Answer??

im_famous22
05-06-2007, 01:54 AM
i want a new music program because blubster sucks and wont search music files anymore so does anyone know how to take my music over to a new program or transfer my new files to a new program? & what program do you suggest? :noes:

Skiz
05-06-2007, 03:36 AM
i want a new music program because blubster sucks and wont search music files anymore so does anyone know how to take my music over to a new program or transfer my new files to a new program? & what program do you suggest? :noes:

If it's music you're after, Soulseek is where it's at! :01:

And adding your current music is as simple as choosing the folder it's located in.

http://www.slsknet.org/

mini-me
08-28-2007, 08:32 AM
Agreed ^^^.

thewizeard
08-28-2007, 09:16 AM

Soulseek is indeed great especially for good quality music, E.Books and chat. Come and join FileSaharingTalk.com 's chat room there too and add my nick to your friends list ;)

I can also offer you an interesting suggestion.. and that's why not check the OpenNap scene. Good fast search results, using a Lopster file-sharing client, you have multi-sourcing too, where extreme high download speeds can be reached. There is an wide range of files to be found, from the latest movies, to mp3s, E-Books, image files and more. Personal chat channels can be created too... You will find all the active servers and networks here http://www.gotnap.com/index.php?loc=list ... mine is the Mensa network. and I run the FileSharingTalk, server ...you might even want to create your own file-sharing network..for you and your friends..that's possible too. Above all as these servers are privately hosted..they are safe and secure. If you wish more information on how to get started let me know... :)