PDA

View Full Version : ACCESS to seedbox for 3 WEEKS 12 GB space (ONLY U)... (ACCEPT ANY GOOD OFFER)

himo
05-07-2007, 10:12 AM
Today there will be an a free slot at my seedbox
thats why iam posting alots of theards for my seedbox

any iam offering access to my seedbox ( the duration depend on what u give)

ACCEPTING ANY GOOD OFFER

but iam perfaring :
OINK 150 GB OR ABOVE
BITMETV WITH GREAT BUFFER
SWEDVDR WITH good buffer
any level 8 invite or above

ITS AT LEEWARE 100 Mib/sec shared

and it will be only u and me shareing the seedbox :)

pm me with ur offer

Cerise
05-07-2007, 11:09 AM
funny guy :)

JA
05-07-2007, 11:10 AM
:shifty:

kiosk
05-07-2007, 11:16 AM
another day, another seedbox offer

clos
05-07-2007, 11:20 AM
I have a seedbox, but never considered that someone would give me level 8+ invites for the use of it....is he putting out a good offer? I only ask because I may be interested in doing this myself.

maxmalian
05-07-2007, 11:22 AM

annoying;)

Cerise
05-07-2007, 11:24 AM
I have a seedbox, but never considered that someone would give me level 8+ invites for the use of it....is he putting out a good offer? I only ask because I may be interested in doing this myself.

it might, if you don't have leeware and don't restrict your offer to 12 Gbs space.
anyway, best thing is to propose to upload some Gbs for an invite.
Example, 200GB on SCT for 1 invite to TT and SweDVDR ;)

clos
05-07-2007, 11:31 AM

it might, if you don't have leeware and don't restrict your offer to 12 Gbs space.

I see...so if I had leeware, and offered the entire box for 14 days...would that be a decent offer for something like swedvdr?

Xaeron
05-07-2007, 11:32 AM

Well, seedboxes aren't free. Leeware is the cheapest but also the worst.
Great (for example Leaseweb, Vectoral, LayeredTech and so on) dedicated 100/100Mbps servers can cost easily 80-200 USD per month. Normally they have capped bandwidth, somewhere along the lines of 1-5TB. Unmetered true 100Mbps dedicated servers can cost over 1000 USD per month.

It depends on a lot of things... how much bandwidth are you willing to give, how much HDD space, how many users are there on your seedbox (the more users the worse speeds probably if all use actively torrents), do you create a separate account for the one you share the box with or do you give him access to for example utorrent's webui or torrentflux.
Do you have linux or windows OS and so on.

But generally yeah, I'm pretty sure that you can acquire level 8+ invites/accts for giving access to your seedbox. And what do you have to lose if you try, as you can see, himo has been trying for several months now ;)
But his seedbox is Leeware, which mostly sucks balls. Leeware is anything but worthy of level 8+ invs/accs.

Cerise
05-07-2007, 11:36 AM

I see...so if I had leeware, and offered the entire box for 14 days...would that be a decent offer for something like swedvdr?

In one word ? Yes

clos
05-07-2007, 11:41 AM

Well, seedboxes aren't free. Leeware is the cheapest but also the worst.
Great (for example Leaseweb, Vectoral, LayeredTech and so on) dedicated 100/100Mbps servers can cost easily 80-200 USD per month. Normally they have capped bandwidth, somewhere along the lines of 1-5TB. Unmetered true 100Mbps dedicated servers can cost over 1000 USD per month.

It depends on a lot of things... how much bandwidth are you willing to give, how much HDD space, how many users are there on your seedbox (the more users the worse speeds probably if all use actively torrents), do you create a separate account for the one you share the box with or do you give him access to for example utorrent's webui or torrentflux.
Do you have linux or windows OS and so on.

But generally yeah, I'm pretty sure that you can acquire level 8+ invites/accts for giving access to your seedbox. And what do you have to lose if you try, as you can see, himo has been trying for several months now ;)
But his seedbox is Leeware, which mostly sucks balls. Leeware is anything but worthy of level 8+ invs/accs.

I have leeware :D, and thats what I would be sharing...but if I did share it I would give the entire box for two weeks, because its tough enough to get some decent uploads with the small 20 gig HD, let alone the mere 12 gigs this guy is offering.

Xaeron
05-07-2007, 11:51 AM
I have leeware :D, and thats what I would be sharing...but if I did share it I would give the entire box for two weeks, because its tough enough to get some decent uploads with the small 20 gig HD, let alone the mere 12 gigs this guy is offering.

Well yeah, Leeware for 14 days alone is worth of $10 USD.

I'm sure you would get with that offer level 8+ tracker.

EDIT: And it's completely true that it'd be ridiculous to try and share the Leeware box. But when you are giving away it for full two weeks, I think then it becomes more worthy.

iStix
05-07-2007, 11:54 AM
himo kinda gets annoying with this shitbox offer. I think you should be warned for spamming in this section. :yup:

prima1
05-07-2007, 11:57 AM
TL invite, best offer you got so far, what do you say?

Chrys
05-07-2007, 12:11 PM
TL invite, best offer you got so far, what do you say?

an offer you can't refuse :D

Something Else
05-07-2007, 12:14 PM
I'm not sure about these offers , it's basically buying invites isn't it...???

phosita
05-07-2007, 12:28 PM
I don't see any problems... it's a trade after all... so you meaning trading a sct invite would be a selling also?

himo
05-07-2007, 01:40 PM
prima1 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/prima1-118361)
i got all site i want with my seedbox ... even sct and swedvdr 500 gb buffer ... every site u can imagine i got it by the seedbox exept ftn .. and that is my goal now

Xaeron (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/xaeron-158896)
u offerd 6 days SEEDBOX ACCESS with ur LEEWARE at ur theard and u blame me ... kinda funny :)

iStix (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/istix-125147)
u post 5 theard in 3 days looking for Cheap seedbox ... is not that annoying ?? .. don't be that galeus

Chrys (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/chrys-155495)
iam leaving it for u ... u will be happy leaving demonoid and upgrading to TL :)

Chrys
05-07-2007, 01:42 PM
himo torrentleech rocks,your goal is FTN ? tell me,what FTN have and torrentleech doesn't ? ( don't say rarity )

himo
05-07-2007, 01:44 PM
100 top IMDB movies DVD

Itachi_Avenger
05-07-2007, 01:50 PM
TL have 100 top IMBD dvds also

elioo
05-07-2007, 02:04 PM
100 top IMDB movies DVD

i dont see IMDB DVD category on FTN, are they hide it or what...? :P

Ac3Dunk
05-07-2007, 02:18 PM
only XVID r in FTN -m00 , for DVD format you hav to look at Norbits
browse.php?c20=1&sort=name&h=2&d=ASC&search=IMDB+Top

himo
05-07-2007, 03:40 PM
yes ... tis XIVD ... mean all the 100 top IMDB in one torrent with around 100 gb space

and it is not a catgegory ... it is a 1 torrent contain the whole top 100 movie

just search for it

hungdob
05-07-2007, 03:44 PM
and its also a freebie ;)

iStix
05-07-2007, 07:00 PM
iStix (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/istix-125147)
u post 5 theard in 3 days looking for Cheap seedbox ... is not that annoying ?? .. don't be that galeus

I made two in 5 days learn to count. lol :lol: And you make two everyday.. :whistling Wouldn't it be just simpler to bump your threads? I'm jealous to you? Why? I have everything you have and + FTN... Ha :D You'll not get that FTN with your box... :)