PDA

View Full Version : Whatīs up with the bunny invites?

BamZow
05-07-2007, 10:59 AM
Whatīs up with the invites to the rabbit? Is it still rolling or what? Did they close it this monday?

clos
05-07-2007, 11:26 AM
Think FTWR closed invites and canceled those that were still open today.

ven0m
05-07-2007, 12:08 PM
That sux.. all those people that could have given them away to people like me that have been chasing the rabbit in circles for so long just wasted them instead!

BamZow
05-07-2007, 12:46 PM
That sux.. all those people that could have given them away to people like me that have been chasing the rabbit in circles for so long just wasted them instead!

Apparently there was a lot of spies out trying to catch traders. I think thatīs why most of the rabbit users didnīt trade their invite.

Same goes for me. I would never in my life trade a FTN invite and putting my account at FTN at risk.
ScT is one thing, if you lose your account there you get a new the same day. But Uk-T, FTN and Ftwr is a no-no.

XeroToX
05-07-2007, 01:37 PM
fucking spies.. its only ashitty tracker

optimus_prime
05-07-2007, 09:58 PM
yeah, rabbit hyped itself with all that secrecy mumbo-jumbo :)
it is average tracker at best, so i personally can't see any other reason why would anyone want an invite except to trade it :D

RTFM
05-07-2007, 10:02 PM
yeah, rabbit hyped itself with all that secrecy mumbo-jumbo :)
it is average tracker at best, so i personally can't see any other reason why would anyone want an invite except to trade it :D

You are at a trading forum. ;)

barral01
05-07-2007, 10:15 PM
Now you will see a lot of trades of ftwr.

wwwolf.
05-08-2007, 09:16 AM

Apparently there was a lot of spies out trying to catch traders. I think thatīs why most of the rabbit users didnīt trade their invite.

Same goes for me. I would never in my life trade a FTN invite and putting my account at FTN at risk.
ScT is one thing, if you lose your account there you get a new the same day. But Uk-T, FTN and Ftwr is a no-no.

a lot of spies... hah!
like we have the time for that!

if you want to know what's funny about that statement... seems there's at least one person here trying to upset people both here and on rabbit, by faking screenshots, posting them here, then coming on our irc and trying provoke us into bans.

this happened twice in the last day or so... both of which were realized for what they were.

what's even funnier is when people who got in through blatent trades then decide to report someone else for trading in the hope that it diverts attention away from them... obviously no honor amongst traders :D

btw... invites are closed again...

fanaticos
05-08-2007, 09:23 AM
just wait...and you will see..they need users..why?..i think they will need donations...they will be probably just another sign-up tracker

thegman24
05-08-2007, 09:25 AM
I have never seen so many users, that crazy for invites... you'd think you could find Jesus on that tracker!! LOL

fanaticos
05-08-2007, 09:37 AM
loool:>