PDA

View Full Version : (Random) My Dodge Neon knows MORSE CODE!Does YOURS?!

Tanner31593
05-07-2007, 10:11 PM
Ok,
this may be pretty random,
but oh well its the lounge.
MK so i have a 1997 Dodge PeeOn, er, i mean Neon.........
and every time you open the front passenger door this horrid buzzing noise occurs.....like EHHHHHHHHHH, EH EH EH EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, sounds a lot like morse code (well I dont know it, but ive seen movies!)
Yes i know what youre thinking, that was very descriptive.
But anyway,
I think its coming from the Door Ajar light by the speedometer, because im pretty sure its coming from that area.

Am i the only one?? It came suddenly, nothing happened on my part that triggered it..........i mean yeah, its a dodge neon, theres a lot of noises coming from it (the most embarassing the air-like noise coming from the front driver tire, probably the hub cap or something.....pretty loud when i turn) but some of them are just, weird.....
SO i ask you this,
Does YOUR dodge neon know morse code??

tesco
05-07-2007, 10:14 PM
MK so i have a 1997 Dodge PeeOn, er, i mean Neon.........

How clever. :P:rolleyes:

I think its coming from the Door Ajar light by the speedometer, because im pretty sure its coming from that area.

Lights don't make sounds.:huh:Is it a buzzer you're talking about?

suprafreak6
05-07-2007, 10:19 PM
wasn't it like 1 in every 10 neons know morse code and actually tell you to die for buying one?

Imagine_If
05-08-2007, 10:26 AM
How clever. :P:rolleyes:

Lights don't make sounds.:huh:Is it a buzzer you're talking about?

Wrong! :blink:

All light makes sounds, due to the high frequency it is only audible to bats when they fly out at night. Ask any bat.:)

tesco
05-08-2007, 10:42 PM
*most lights don't make human-audible sounds.
:P

aka that light doesn't make human-audible sounds. :P

Gripper
05-09-2007, 04:18 PM
This cars light did. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KITT)

Imagine_If
05-11-2007, 05:28 AM
*most lights don't make human-audible sounds.
:P

aka that light doesn't make human-audible sounds. :P

I knew you meant that really :yup:

Only Ultra Violet really makes audible sound while Infra Red is entirely inaudible due to it being buried deeper in the ground. .

Tanner31593
05-14-2007, 09:18 PM
ok,
sorry, i didnt mean that the LIGHT was making the noise,
but it seems like something is messed up because the door light doesnt turn on, and now something is buzzing......,
but man,
i do need to proof-read my thread before i post it.......