PDA

View Full Version : Rapidreactor, Joost, Rapidshare, etc

Skiz
05-08-2007, 08:04 PM
These websites have absolutely nothing to do with bittorrent whatsoever and shouldn't be posted in the bittorrent sections.

When we used to see them offered on occasion, we would ignore them, but it's gotten completely out of hand.

I just had to move 13 Rapidreactor threads from the Invites section that were on the first page alone, making over half the threads non-bittorrent related.

DO NOT offer these accounts or invites in here any longer. If you would like to give them away, you may do so in Internet, Programming, and Graphics section.

There is a sticky in there for Joost requests and giveaways as well.

If there are any similar websites that I'm leaving out, use some common sense in deciding whether or not to post them. If they aren't bittorrent related, they don't belong in this section.

ibnahmed
05-09-2007, 06:02 PM
yeah, i got a free joost invite, not knowing what it is gonna be like

it turned out to be a TV steaming software, but cool.

maverick_andy
05-09-2007, 06:09 PM
well done indeed skizo.yesterday wherever i saw, i saw rapidreactor.Thank you

Army
05-09-2007, 06:51 PM
but if someone offer rapidshare Premium acc , i call this trade and here the right place for that

Skiz
05-09-2007, 07:00 PM
but if someone offer rapidshare Premium acc , i call this trade and here the right place for that

How do you figure that relates to bittorrent? :dabs:

kapowcowpwned
05-09-2007, 07:32 PM

but this is the "BitTorrent Invites" section

kabir
05-09-2007, 08:22 PM

i think he means to say tht if someone wants offer for trackers in return for rapidshare account, he can post here.

Army
05-09-2007, 09:53 PM

i think he means to say tht if someone wants offer for trackers in return for rapidshare account, he can post here.

yep , its trade in the end , he give RS he take BITTORRENT

RealitY
05-10-2007, 08:29 AM
Think if the trade involves a bt site it should be allowed.
Wouldnt want those trades posted in other sections...

Skiz
05-10-2007, 08:42 AM
Think if the trade involves a bt site it should be allowed.
Wouldnt want those trades posted in other sections...

All the rapidreactor invites were giveaways, I tend to turn a blind eye to the threads offering the above listed invites if they are combined in another giveaway. Though threads with just joost invites, rapidreactor, etc are not even close to be related to bittorrent. I think that just sets a trend we don't want to see start.

With the section getting flooded with rapidreactor giveaways, its bad enough, if we start letting the same be true for joost and others, we'll see the section with way too many offtopic threads.

What about putting all those things in a "pool" thread?

Pelorus
05-12-2007, 10:22 AM
I think that if the deal involves BT is should be here , but you the one who decides.