PDA

View Full Version : Demonoid Managers

Aboud2010
05-08-2007, 09:13 PM
I have a problem with Demonoid

The site dosen't compute my Uploads and downloads accurately

I have downloaded and uploaded some files and my ratio didn't changed for a while

Skiz
05-08-2007, 09:15 PM

I have downloaded and uploaded some files and my ratio didn't changed for a while

Mine didn't change for like 7-8 months one time. That's just the way it is over there. :unsure:

Memphy
05-08-2007, 09:26 PM
Yep,the ratio changes when you are lucky...don`t be scared if you dl/upl and it don`t move,that`s just how it is

Fibo
05-08-2007, 09:31 PM
Ive had this problem once, I later found out that it was because I was using a Beta version of Utorrent.

That might be you problem it might not.

Hope it works out for you.

Night0wl
05-09-2007, 01:27 AM
Using Azureus 2.5.0.4

Almost never updates for me either, but I don't think they give the ratio too much thought on there. Off course it's annoying if it's below a certain point, but I don't think you get banned for it.

Wouldn't be very wise to ban people over it when it's not working properly.

Tokeman
05-09-2007, 03:35 AM
also helps to turn DHT OFF
when its on (i think demonoid lets it be on with their torrents by default)
you probably do not get upload credit to people who are not members
not sure about this but I know dht can connect you to people outside their tracker

Demigod
05-09-2007, 03:42 AM
What's the point of having an account at Demonoid anyway? The torrents are all publically accessible.

ven0m
05-09-2007, 03:44 AM
Happens to everyone at Demonoid. They have issues with that so they aren't TOO fussy with ratio. You would have to do something pretty dumb to get banned at Demonoid!

thegman24
05-09-2007, 05:54 AM
Listen, first turn your DHT off, and then remember that as soon as you upload something to the Demonoid tracker, members will jump on it like white on rice!!! So if they have DHT turned on, your seed ratio goes down anyway. Demonoid is kind of like the 7-11 of private trackers. Sorry, but I have an account and use it all the time.

-TheGman

Something Else
05-09-2007, 07:31 AM
ratio always works fine for me on demonoid. I never get externally tracked files though...

Melvinmeow
05-09-2007, 12:05 PM
Problem is like 90% of their torrents are from public trackers and just posted on demonoid. If they are from public trackers they ratios are not recorded anyways.

chinook_apache
05-09-2007, 12:06 PM

Mine didn't change for like 7-8 months one time. That's just the way it is over there. :unsure:

lol i love it the way u said that :P