PDA

View Full Version : 2PC with 2 leeware

GINZY
05-12-2007, 01:10 PM
just ordered a new leeware. 1 desktop with my old leeware and will use the new leeware with my laptop
still use the old one but wonder what happen if i use 2 leeware to leech and seed in one tracker.===> i think it's multiple IP , right ? so i only seed and leech with site allows multiple IP.

With the trackers don't allow multiple IP, if i want use my new leeware with this tracker, what i need to do ? just don't use the old seedbox and switch to new one ?

a lit bit confusing so need ur help

have a nice weekend :D :happy: :P :yup:

kaka
05-12-2007, 02:30 PM
why the hell u need 2 leeware?
in this money u can buy a normal box

Loris
05-12-2007, 02:35 PM
hey its the stupidest thing ive heard today.. congrats!

ven0m
05-12-2007, 02:39 PM
hey its the stupidest thing ive heard today.. congrats!

:lol:

KFlint
05-12-2007, 03:20 PM
i'm not so sure it is such a crazy thing.

with two leeware vps, you can easily upload 4 terabytes of data a month.

Name me a server on which you can upload this amount of data for 40$...

Loris
05-12-2007, 03:25 PM
why would u make one box specifically for a desktop and the other just for a laptop?

KFlint
05-12-2007, 03:28 PM
ok this part is weird ;)

but two vps isn't a bad idea

Loris
05-12-2007, 04:04 PM
i think its a bad idea still especially if your using both boxes with the same account and site..
you will have to download stuff twice and u will most likely make your ratio worse..
if his intent was to use different trackers on the two seedbox that would make more sense but obviously thats not what he wants to do..

plus not many trackers allow multiple ips

GINZY
05-12-2007, 04:07 PM
why the hell u need 2 leeware?
in this money u can buy a normal box

cause i have too many trackers with many good stuffs to download
If u know some good box pls tell me.i looking 4 a normal box now.
BOD is good but ppl said they check wat we download, about the police and they don't allow torrent :D

dieudesorcs
05-12-2007, 04:09 PM
with two leeware vps, you can easily upload 4 terabytes of data a month.

Actually, with my seedbox @ leeware (the one at 20$) i've uploaded 3.8TB in 25 days ^^

you will have to download stuff twice and u will most likely make your ratio worse..

Depends on how you're using it. I'm using mine just to upload (i have never download anything from my seedbox to my home). So in that case, you only choose the torrent that will allow to seed a lot. And if you have 2 box, you have twice of every thing and specialy, twice the bw. So for uploading, that a good way to build a ratio.

GINZY
05-12-2007, 04:14 PM
why would u make one box specifically for a desktop and the other just for a laptop?

cuz i have 1 laptop and 1 desktop and i want, for ex : leeware with desktop 4 DVDR , leeware with laptop 4 music, books,...
i have 2 internet lines, 1 for laptop and 1 for desktop :D to leech from the leeware server

maxrebo
05-12-2007, 04:30 PM
It boggles the mind...

Anyway, if you're paying $40 a month already, take a look at something like Hosting-IE or Keyweb (who they resell). You could get a 60gb plan instead of 2 20gb plans, and the speeds would be better too.

GINZY
05-12-2007, 06:00 PM
pls name some good ones .wanna try