PDA

View Full Version : Best program for a one page flier ?

digmen1
05-12-2007, 06:43 PM
Hi Guys

I need to produce a regular one page flier with lots of graphics and information on it.

I would like to know which program is the best for layouts such as this.

I normally use Publisher (looks a bit desk top publishy), and I am trying it with Photoshop, but I wonder if something like Illustrator would be better.

What do you use and recommend ?

Kind Regards

Digby
NZ

Virtualbody1234
05-12-2007, 09:20 PM
Word.

digmen1
05-14-2007, 06:02 AM
Hi Virtualbody

I usually respect your replies to my threads.

But I cannot believe that your are serious about Word.

When ever I have tried to place a couple of graphics on it, it seems to choke and I find it very hard to position them where I want.

Any other suggestions guys ?

Kind Regards

Digby

shapeless
05-15-2007, 02:11 AM
Word. =P just kidding.

I would have to recommend SmartDraw, Illustrator, or Publisher. They all work, but SmartDraw is aimed toward making fliers so I would go with that.

Broken
05-15-2007, 02:34 AM
If it were I,
and considering that it is just a flier and I have more than decent skill with Photoshop, it's the program I would recommend. I think you where on the right track to start with. It's really easy to work miracles with Photoshop and fairly quickly.

Barbarossa
05-15-2007, 08:31 AM
I'd have said Word as well :blink:

valhallabjj
05-19-2007, 06:26 AM
I regularly use Photoshop for marketing fliers. I convert to JPEGs if I need to send them to the printers when I need large quantities.
I always keep the the PSD file so I can edit the flyer at a later date, so that I can test and measure different aspects of the copy.:)

omarino
05-19-2007, 05:57 PM
word