PDA

View Full Version : Cant Open Hide Files

red devils
05-13-2007, 04:03 AM
Whenever i click show hidden files,the hidden files doesnt appear,please help guys

DefX
05-13-2007, 04:11 AM
That doesnt make any sense.

In the status bar of your windows explorer where those hidden files are located, does it say "# of hidden files"?

If nothing else works, restarting your pc might be worth a try.

red devils
05-13-2007, 04:30 AM
I have restarted my pc many times,still it is not working

I always tick on ''show hidden files'',and then when i see again its still on ''do not show hidden files''

DefX
05-13-2007, 04:37 AM
This maybe a dumb question, but are you sure you're looking in the right folder? Do you use any encryption programs? Have u checked the recycle bin?

I've never had a problem where hidden files just doesnt show up even after the "show hidden files" option is ticked. Maybe someone else can shed some light on this.

mbucari1
05-13-2007, 05:35 AM
This maybe a dumb question, but are you sure you're looking in the right folder? Do you use any encryption programs? Have u checked the recycle bin?

I've never had a problem where hidden files just doesnt show up even after the "show hidden files" option is ticked. Maybe someone else can shed some light on this.
Good question. Are loy looking in a folder that contains hidden files? Maybe you should show system files as well.