PDA

View Full Version : After All The Trust ... Anthoer Petrader :(

himo
05-13-2007, 04:01 PM
hello ... can any moderator help me ??:(
iam reporting the user ((Finnlugg))

this guy was the guy who pay me at leeware every month for the past 2 month ... and i give in return a great invites ( becasue paypal not supported my my country)

but this month he petrade the trust ... the deal this month was to give him my SCT account + mail for the next month payment ( and its 20 dollars only)

he said he want to take the account to try it first if he like it or not
and i said ... no ... i can get disabled from multiple ip change ...so do u want it or not ... he said yes i want it ( and the picture prove it )
then he changed the password of the email ( that also verify the the deal was done ( and the picture prove it )

and now after the the free sct invites to every user ... he came to me and said that he will not pay me for the next month ... because SCT
now become level 6 (its 8 now not 6 by the way) and he said that we did not make the deal ... and he took it for trying only ( and he changed the email password :O:O:O)
even though that i told him no trying ... no ... i can get disabled from multiple ip change ...so do u want it or not ... he said yes i want it ( and the picture prove it )

AND THE VERY CHILDY ACT THAT HE BOUGHT TO HIMSELF AN INVITE FORM MY ACCOUNT ... THEN RETURN MY ACCOUNT BACK ... CAN U BELEIVE THAT ??

and the point that i already got an invite form some one for 4 weeks access to the seedbox ... and i told Finnlugg that he said ... its not my problem ((( and its all 20 dollars by the way ))

http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/8776/dfgdsfgpr0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

AND NOW HE IS MAD BECAUSE I REPORT HIM

AND HE CONTACT THE LEEWARE AND ASKING THEM TO CLOSE THE SEEDBOX AND THEY CLOSE IT

EVEN THAT I ALREADY PAID HIM FOR THE PAST MONTH

AND HE HAVE NO RIGHT TO DO THAT

so iam asking any of the moderator here to act the right thing and please disable his pervilage

thanks alot :(:(:(

roccofor
05-13-2007, 04:03 PM
so post on the scammer section bro.
i am sorry for your loss. :(
there are alot of bad guys.

hosam200
05-13-2007, 04:04 PM
yeah im sorry for ur loss man but `you have to but it in scammer section

Xaeron
05-13-2007, 04:05 PM
well, at least he returned your sct acc.

asshole he (Finnlugg) is anyways, so I hope he gets what he deserves.

GaleaNatur
05-13-2007, 04:06 PM
ithink the seedbox is make to u many problems u should stop useing it relly

05-13-2007, 04:06 PM
ohhh

many trsuted members here in fst converted into scammers

sorry for your lose man :(

himo
05-13-2007, 04:07 PM
iam ganna stop anyway .... but do believe what he did ????

its very childy act :(

darkseekers
05-13-2007, 04:08 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-scammers-and-cheaters-126797

bloodmoney
05-13-2007, 04:10 PM
u forget to change the name dody in last message

roccofor
i see users with 65+ rep points childish behaviour.
so it doesnt big surprise for me.

ibnahmed
feeling very sorry to u bro, hope u get what u want back.

himo
05-13-2007, 04:11 PM
thanks for the link ... i put it threre :(

bloodmoney
05-13-2007, 04:13 PM
ALSO u ALREADY GOT A SCT ACCOUNT WHY ASK INVITE FROM A FREEBIE?
WHY NOT LET OTHERS GET A CHANCE...? U DESERVE IT .

TRADING SUX

himo
05-13-2007, 04:15 PM
no i gave him my account ... and when i asked for invite .. i did it have one ... because he did not give to me back yet (as part of the deal he took the account and i got the payment )

REVTTtorrent
05-13-2007, 04:20 PM
sorry for ur loss Himo

himo
05-13-2007, 04:35 PM
me too :(

hyca
05-13-2007, 05:16 PM
sorry for your lose

hungdob
05-13-2007, 05:20 PM
why not going to their irc and try to get the account back if u didnt get it yet?

Kirosh
05-13-2007, 05:25 PM
why not going to their irc and try to get the account back if u didnt get it yet?

yes talk to staff in sct

hangemhigh
05-13-2007, 05:27 PM
my heart broken for you himo

ibnahmed
05-13-2007, 05:37 PM

he has the account now, and if not i dont recommend speaking to any of the staff about accounts stolen unless u want to revenge and make the stealer and all ivitees and the person who invited u to lose their accounts. not worth if u have many invitees. :D

happyjoyjoy
05-13-2007, 05:41 PM
Sorry for your loss.

RTFM
05-13-2007, 05:48 PM
Moral of the story: trading is stupid.

finnlugg
05-13-2007, 05:49 PM
I just dont want to be held responsible for the use of the dedicates server/seedbox any more. I returned his SCT acc. I see here that he is sharing his seedbox to everyone.
The important argument for me is that it is me who will be held responsible (liability at law) of this action of the seedbox and i dont want that anymore.

I even offer him to email leeware for him to ask if he could make an agreement that he will be held responsible for the dedicated server, but that he will not do..

So I have not any bad conscience at all...

And now i see he report me here, even before we have discussed a reasonable solution... It seems to me he have paniced

Now i have to leave, but tomorrow i can take a debate here on the forum, if thats what u want...
But it seems to me ha has blown away his chance for further subscription to leeware...

himo
05-13-2007, 05:54 PM
(((reasonable solution..)))
we talked for 1 hour and u said .... this is my final answer ... talk it or leave it (( IS THIS REASONABLE ??))

AND IF U DON'T WNAT TO BE RESBNSIBLE ... WHY DID U MADE THE DEAL AT THE FIRST PLACE ???

BUT MAKING A DEAL THEN GET BENIFT FORM MY ACCOUNT THEN CUTTING THE DEAL AFTER U GET WHAT U WANT IS MUCH A CHILDLY ACT

AND U JUST SAID THAT I CAN CONTACT LEEWARE TO ASK THEM ... AFTER U SEE THAT I REPORT U ... AND AFTER ALL U KNOW THAT THE CHANE THET LEEWARE WILL AGREE IS VERY POOR ??????

AND U PUT M IN A LOTS OF TROUBLE WITH A GUY WHO GAVE ME AN INVITE FOR AN ACCESS FOR THE NEXT 4 WEEKS
AND WHEN I TOLD U THAT U SAID ... NOT MY PROBLEM ... IS THAT THE (((reasonable solution..))) THAT U ARE TALKING ABOUT ?

Vidde
05-13-2007, 06:42 PM
Bad excuse finnlugg. If you suddenly decides to not be held responsible for the server anymore, you still can't just invite yourself and close the deal on your own. A deal is a deal, like himo here said.

I'm against any kind of account-trading, and the few times I let someone else use my accounts, they are always my IRL friends (90% my best friend IRL :p). The internet is huge, and you can't trust anyone, especially when it comes to deals like that.

There are several options for you now himo. You -could- give appealing to the admins a try, by explaining the whole mess, cause after all, you are and were afraid of doing anything against ScT's rules to lose your account.

I dunno, suggestions on what to do can be many, but the solution is harder..

PS: Don't use caps and different colours :/

Regards, and good luck
-Vidde

edit: typo..

hungdob
05-13-2007, 06:47 PM
himo i believe u cant do much now.. just get your sct account back and dont feel too sorry for the invite.. just learn for next time (hopefully there wont be one)

ibnahmed
05-13-2007, 07:01 PM
If U Ask Me, Even If Sct Drops To Level 1, As Long As He Agreed At The Beginning, He Cant Just Return It And Just Say It Is No Longer Owrthy.

znik
05-13-2007, 07:22 PM
How many such threads will we have to read?
Another scammer, another petrader, anothe ass@ole...

This is a personal issue and we couldn't care less...
If you keep on trading with strangers you should learn to cope up with the consequences...

Hime your friend entrusted you his box for your personal use. Not to rent it to another 500 strangers to get money, invites or whatever.
And you finnlugg shouldn't get the sct invite for your own and then close the deal returning the account to himo...

I think that you both act as little children and then come back here whining...

Find a good friend, trust him and never betray him with irresponsible actions...

yoyogi4
05-13-2007, 08:15 PM
It happened to me too but the best thing I did was when they try to change your email, you get the IP address it came from since they send the real IP and track it using Visual Trace route then you either email the ISP with his IP telling he's doing illegal stuff hehe they get caught cuz the ISP starts tracking the users activities until they get proof. :)

Either way I will not stop trading because of that I'll just use a middle man with a tracker like that.

kapowcowpwned
05-13-2007, 09:07 PM
guys who cares...himo got his account back, has a pimp star beside his name for donating and nothing is dif on his account except for that. no big deal...

himo
05-13-2007, 10:20 PM
NOW HE IS MAD BECAUSE I REPORT HIM

AND HE CONTACT THE LEEWARE AND ASKING THEM TO CLOSE THE SEEDBOX

EVEN THAT I ALREADY PAID HIM FOR THE PAST MONTH

AND HE HAVE NO RIGHT TO DO THAT

hungdob
05-13-2007, 10:25 PM
this thread will never get over:pinch:

maxmalian
05-13-2007, 10:45 PM
close this thread

ibnahmed
05-13-2007, 10:49 PM
himo, i think it is enough. we all now what happened (as u told us). ask the mods to lock this thread and then if u need to punish someone ask the mods and the thread will be here as a reference. believe me i can do nothinf for u :D:D:D:D

Old-Horse
05-13-2007, 10:57 PM
sorry for ur lose himo
you are a good member & kind person .. u will find a loot ppl will help you....
i wish i could i have an sct invite to give it for you :yup:

himo
05-13-2007, 11:46 PM
thanks man ... u are a great guy too

maxmalian
05-13-2007, 11:57 PM
;)

drmensho
05-14-2007, 12:43 AM
i'm sorry 4 u himo but the problem is in our country paypal in all world except us

himo
05-14-2007, 01:01 AM
yes ... that is why i hate paypal

but iam planing to get in anyway

Dr_Green_Thumb
05-14-2007, 01:02 AM
sorry that your lost.

he made donation he should be given a medal of valor

tintin123
05-14-2007, 01:26 AM
Edited

kapowcowpwned
05-14-2007, 02:30 AM
what country do you guys live in that doesn't support paypal anyways?

DVito
05-14-2007, 02:42 AM
i think himo has said he lives in israel

himo
05-14-2007, 12:41 PM
no ... iam from Suadi Arabia and most of the Arabian county not supported by paypal

(Israel is supported by paypal by the way)

marksman
05-14-2007, 12:44 PM
what country do you guys live in that doesn't support paypal anyways?

yea egypt 2 is not supported..almost the whole middle east is not supported

himo
05-14-2007, 01:00 PM
yes ... and that is the biggest problem that we are facing it while buying stuff form the net

Kirosh
05-14-2007, 01:11 PM
Bad excuse finnlugg. If you suddenly decides to not be held responsible for the server anymore, you still can't just invite yourself and close the deal on your own. A deal is a deal, like himo here said.

I'm against any kind of account-trading, and the few times I let someone else use my accounts, they are always my IRL friends (90% my best friend IRL :p). The internet is huge, and you can't trust anyone, especially when it comes to deals like that.

There are several options for you now himo. You -could- give appealing to the admins a try, by explaining the whole mess, cause after all, you are and were afraid of doing anything against ScT's rules to lose your account.

I dunno, suggestions on what to do can be many, but the solution is harder..

PS: Don't use caps and different colours :/

Regards, and good luck
-Vidde

edit: typo..

:yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup:

ps2king
05-14-2007, 01:13 PM
shouldnt this thread be closed now im sure its served its purpose