PDA

View Full Version : Nb

the13crook
05-13-2007, 04:12 PM
hiii all
i wondering how can i got invites at NB?

i pm'ed mod there 2 get invites
and answer me no!
because i didnt answer the questions
what qeustions?

i hope any body can help me !!!!

i will be thanx 2 him

sugam
05-13-2007, 04:21 PM
Hehe, look at my thread just above yours.
If someone help I will pm you with what you need to do ;)

the13crook
05-13-2007, 04:32 PM
Hehe, look at my thread just above yours.
If someone help I will pm you with what you need to do ;)
ok my friend
i will be waiting

the13crook
05-14-2007, 09:29 AM
i still need help
i need some one tell me about the NB questions 2 have invites on my account

waiting :whistling:whistling:whistling

Vidde
05-14-2007, 10:56 AM
It's a test, for new members to know how bittorrent works, and how NB works.

Just enter browse.php, and you'll se a box above that with something about a test.
Click it, and pass the test. You'll have three tries, and if you fail those three, you won't be able to download anything, and you'll have to PM a staffmember in order to recieve more tries, with a good reason.

And btw, invites are revoked, noone recieves new invites anymore, but you can always try to ask, they'll probably give you one if you convince them that the invite is for a close friend, and that he's gonna seed :)

Hope that clears something up <3

Cheers
-Vidde

the13crook
05-14-2007, 11:15 AM
It's a test, for new members to know how bittorrent works, and how NB works.

Just enter browse.php, and you'll se a box above that with something about a test.
Click it, and pass the test. You'll have three tries, and if you fail those three, you won't be able to download anything, and you'll have to PM a staffmember in order to recieve more tries, with a good reason.

And btw, invites are revoked, noone recieves new invites anymore, but you can always try to ask, they'll probably give you one if you convince them that the invite is for a close friend, and that he's gonna seed :)

Hope that clears something up <3

Cheers
-Vidde
can u give me the answers of that questions plz
thanx alot 4 helping me
plz give me questions answers

redMonster
05-14-2007, 11:47 AM
Vidde is the administrator of NB. He probably won't give you the answers though he may help you in finding the answers. Why don't you try to use an online translator to know the answers. You may also post the questions here so that some of us may help you out.

Vidde
05-14-2007, 01:11 PM
Try this one, mate ;)

http://www.translation-guide.com/free_online_translators.php?from=Norwegian&to=English

-Vidde

the13crook
05-14-2007, 02:14 PM
thanx all

can someone give me the link to the test on NB
thanx again

darkseekers
05-14-2007, 02:16 PM
Vidde rocks...!!

sugam
05-14-2007, 02:17 PM
Mate, are you downloading/seeding something there. I got confised for what questions do you ask.
For invites you have to download more than 30gb, have ratio above 1, ask staff member through special link at their forums, show some profiles of the friend who you want to invite at several trackers... and finally.. you/your invitee have to understand nordic. Pretty good conditions. I gave up. :)

oops - forgot to mention that you are allowed for one invite for 6 months.

Wish you success :)

joni22
05-14-2007, 02:19 PM
THX you.