PDA

View Full Version : LoOking for TT

mohamed01
05-15-2007, 04:51 AM
OfFering SCT fresh acc

pm me or post here

mbucari1
05-15-2007, 05:00 AM
I don't believe this. You just got a SCT account and now your turning around and trading it? Please correct me If I'm incorrectly interpreting the situation.

g1golos
05-15-2007, 05:32 AM
TT is more rare then ScT
i see many threads in ather forums when people want OiNK and offer ScT :D

mbucari1
05-15-2007, 05:37 AM
That;s not the point. The point is that he has no loyalty to sct. He's just using it as a stepping stool to climb the ladder of "rarity". But most importantly, I don't think the person he got the invite from would have given it if he ad known this guy would turn right around and trade it.

Sorry, this just really irks me. Seems like almost no one really values their trackers anymore. It's sad, and especially sad for a wonderful site like sct. Notice he said "fresh". I'll bet he confirmed it and didn't even look at the rest of the site. Shameful :(

g1golos
05-15-2007, 05:52 AM
That;s not the point. The point is that he has no loyalty to sct. He's just using it as a stepping stool to climb the ladder of "rarity". But most importantly, I don't think the person he got the invite from would have given it if he ad known this guy would turn right around and trade it.

Sorry, this just really irks me. Seems like almost no one really values their trackers anymore. It's sad, and especially sad for a wonderful site like sct. Notice he said "fresh". I'll bet he confirmed it and didn't even look at the rest of the site. Shameful :(

yes it's really disappointment... if i trade i trade only invites :) but that also not good...

sugam
05-15-2007, 06:35 AM
TT is more rare then ScT
i see many threads in ather forums when people want OiNK and offer ScT :D

Dude, if you find me 100 sct for 100 oink I will make all the deals. Just make the connection between me and others.
I will give free sct for every 10 deals.
:D

g1golos
05-15-2007, 06:58 AM
:D i saw only 6 people who wants oink and offer sct :D
lol

sugam
05-15-2007, 07:09 AM
:D i saw only 6 people who wants oink and offer sct :D
lol
Bring them here fast :D
Will make good deals.:D

ps - sorry for the offtopic :whistling