PDA

View Full Version : seeking ScT invite

Tokeman
05-15-2007, 05:27 PM
Just wondering if anyone out there has an invite left to give a fellow fst member.
I am not trying to trade for it, I use all the higher level trackers I have and dont like trading accounts.

I am a member of the following trackers if you want ratio screens:
TL
DH
WB
KG
FsC
BMTV
ScN (just got this)
RtS

Like I said, I dont wanna trade my accounts cause I use them and dont trade accounts, I do have invites for wb, dh and tl, although Im sure if you have sct you have these :)

Xaeron
05-15-2007, 05:37 PM
Just wish you luck. I myself got a free invite from a generous guy from here, and hope someone else does that to you too.

New users don't have any invites in ScT so I can't help you out. :(

Tokeman
05-15-2007, 05:39 PM
thanks for the luck.
I try to help out others as much as I can, and it comes back most of the time for me. I just thought this is the time to try since they gave out invites to their users, ya know?

Xaeron
05-15-2007, 05:44 PM
thanks for the luck.
I try to help out others as much as I can, and it comes back most of the time for me. I just thought this is the time to try since they gave out invites to their users, ya know?

Yep, that's probably why I got the invite too. All accounts older than 1 month got 1 or 2 invites depending on whether the account had invited a cheater or been invited by a cheater.

There's probably a good amount of invites still going around, so let's hope one gets in your way.

Tokeman
05-18-2007, 09:31 PM
bump for this thread. Also now have an scn invite too. At least its something different :)