brotherdoobie
05-16-2007, 02:45 AM
Good.

-bd

MaxOverlord
05-16-2007, 02:54 AM
Good.

-bd

Try to have a little class. You can disagree with his viewpoint but don't celebrate his death.
This wasn't Saddam or Bin Laden.

MaxOverlord
05-16-2007, 02:56 AM
Ding dong the bitch is dead....

See above.

HeavyMetalParkingLot
05-16-2007, 03:23 AM

You are right, he was more of a home grown hatemonger.

May he burn in hell.

Busyman™
05-16-2007, 03:55 AM
Ding dong the bitch is dead....

Read this today as well.

Sadly, "Meh" was my only thought. :ph34r:

Meh? Are you Bre-ish now?:huh:

brotherdoobie
05-16-2007, 04:10 AM
Good.

-bd

Try to have a little class. You can disagree with his viewpoint but don't celebrate his death.

It's ironic that you talk about Falwell and class in the same
sentence.

Here's good old Jerry at his his best.

"AIDS is the wrath of a just God against homosexuals."

I hope he had the bad kind. :dabs:

-bd

HeavyMetalParkingLot
05-16-2007, 04:18 AM

sentence.

-bd

I was fond of the "if you are not a christian, you are a failure as a human being"

MaxOverlord
05-16-2007, 05:08 AM

You are right, he was more of a home grown hatemonger.

May he burn in hell.

Fortunately, that's not up to you.

MaxOverlord
05-16-2007, 05:11 AM

sentence.

-bd

I didn't say Falwell had class,as you tried to imply. I said you should have some.
Just out of curiosity. Did you pull that quote off of Huffington?
And just what exactly is the difference between hate-mongering and what your doing?

MagicNakor
05-16-2007, 05:24 AM
Next up: James Dobson...

:shuriken:

MaxOverlord
05-16-2007, 05:26 AM
Next up: James Dobson...

:shuriken:

You all are so lovely. I can see devil's advocate is going to be extra fun.

brotherdoobie
05-16-2007, 05:45 AM
The devils in the details,friend. :)

-bd

Skiz
05-16-2007, 06:36 AM
Read this today as well.

Sadly, "Meh" was my only thought. :ph34r:

Meh? Are you Bre-ish now?:huh:

I guess not as I haven't the slightest, what that means. :unsure:

brotherdoobie
05-16-2007, 07:11 AM
He's trying to say,that meh is a brittish word,and that you're
acting lyke teh heard.

-bd

MaxOverlord
05-16-2007, 07:14 AM
acting lyke teh heard.

-bd

I thought it was an Eric Cartman word...as in "But Meh!!":yup:

brotherdoobie
05-16-2007, 07:19 AM
acting lyke teh heard.

-bd

Could be...

-bd

Skiz
05-16-2007, 07:33 AM

Could be...

-bd

Should be.

As for BM, I'm bloody well not worried about 'is comments. I know I'm true ter my Texas 'eritage.

MCHeshPants420
05-16-2007, 09:07 AM
One less tool in the world. RIP.

brotherdoobie
05-16-2007, 09:31 AM
One less tool in the world. RIP.

He claimed to be a tool of God. :dabs:

-bd

thewizeard
05-16-2007, 01:21 PM
He arrived in Heaven this morning and we took him to Allah.

MaxOverlord
05-16-2007, 10:52 PM
He arrived in Heaven this morning and we took him to Allah.

Whats it like in Heaven?

lynx
05-16-2007, 11:32 PM
He's in Heaven?

I assumed we were talking about Smokin' Jerry Falwell. :flamehide :devil:

MaxOverlord
05-17-2007, 02:20 AM
He's in Heaven?

I assumed we were talking about Smokin' Jerry Falwell. :flamehide :devil:

Maybe he's in Heaven maybe Hell. Maybe he's in Limbo. Maybe he is just sleeping like Lazarus. Maybe Dante knows where he is. If I remember correctly the final stop in Dante's Hell was Ice. Eternal Blue Balls to all who dis-obey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

popopot
05-17-2007, 09:24 AM
I got really excited for a moment then, I thought it said 'Jerry Haliwell'.

Friendly Fire
05-17-2007, 12:26 PM
I got really excited for a moment then, I thought it said 'Jerry Haliwell'.

That's just wrong...but made me laugh like crazy.

Biggles
05-18-2007, 11:00 AM
Thought he was a bit mad but not as mad as say Phelps - even Pitchfork Pat is a bit madder.

Hope he finds what he was looking for - even if everyone else is on the other side of a wall so that he is not peeved that they got in. :)

vidcc
05-18-2007, 07:46 PM
I think he was a man that used religion for self gain. He was a demagogue and as such I can't say his life was worth celebrating.

On the other hand I see no reason to celebrate his death.

vidcc
05-19-2007, 03:12 PM
Thought he was a bit mad but not as mad as say Phelps - even Pitchfork Pat is a bit madder.

Word has it (we shall see on the day) that Phelps is going to protest outside the funeral

Phelps website (http://www.godhatesfags.com/main/index.html)

jerry-falwell-funeral.pdf (http://www.godhatesfags.com/fliers/may2007/20070518_jerry-falwell-funeral.pdf)

if you would prefer seeing the horses mouth rear end talk in person (http://animation.speakfree.net/video/sott/wbcvn/wmv/20070518falwellinhell.wmv)

Much as I disliked Falwell I think Phelps is worse.

It will be interesting though.............when "Christians" collide..... who will turn the other cheek the most.

Biggles
05-19-2007, 09:34 PM

Word has it (we shall see on the day) that Phelps is going to protest outside the funeral

jerry-falwell-funeral.pdf (http://www.godhatesfags.com/fliers/may2007/20070518_jerry-falwell-funeral.pdf)

if you would prefer seeing the horses mouth rear end talk in person (http://animation.speakfree.net/video/sott/wbcvn/wmv/20070518falwellinhell.wmv)

It will be interesting though.............when "Christians" collide..... who will turn the other cheek the most.

Fred "bile while you wait" Phelps is a remarkable institution. Like Jesus, he hounds those who grieve and harries those who are desolate ....wait...shome mishtake shurely? :ermm:

MaxOverlord
05-20-2007, 12:06 AM

Fred "bile while you wait" Phelps is a remarkable institution. Like Jesus, he hounds those who grieve and harries those who are desolate ....wait...shome mishtake shurely? :ermm:

Unfortunately those "representatives" of Christ have become gooey-eyed by the Almighty Dollar. The path to salvation doesn't have anything to do with money and power IMO. Anytime I see someone speaking on Jesus' behalf who is wearing a gold watch I get just a wee bit suspicious of the motive.

But hey, in the USA if you can make a buck off of it All is fair game.
Even if that means spitting vile garbage out of your mouth.
P.S. In previous posts I spoke up for Falwell. Not because I agree with what he said but because I don't think celebrating his death was any more proper than the garbage he said.

vidcc
05-20-2007, 01:06 AM
P.S. In previous posts I spoke up for Falwell. Not because I agree with what he said but because I don't think celebrating his death was any more proper than the garbage he said.
I agree.

On the other hand when Phelps goes.......................:shifty:

MaxOverlord
05-20-2007, 01:16 AM
I agree.

I'm not familiar with Phelps.

I'm not too interested in the so-called religious leaders. Especially when they become politically driven.

I always envision some poor,tired soul working behind the scenes of a soup kitchen or the like when I think of someone serving Man for the sake of love of God.
Get my drift?

Busyman™
05-20-2007, 02:13 AM
acting lyke teh heard.

-bd

Skiz is loike the dumb clueless guy in the back of the room.

Sorry Skidz.:shutup:

Busyman™
05-20-2007, 02:17 AM
I agree.

I'm not too interested in the so-called religious leaders. Especially when they become politically driven.

I always envision some poor,tired soul working behind the scenes of a soup kitchen or the like when I think of someone serving Man for the sake of love of God.
Get my drift?

It's hard not for them to become politically driven cuz idiots keep pumping their egos up.

I won't celebrate his death but he was idiot fuck; smart at making money with all the dumb shit he said.

MaxOverlord
05-20-2007, 02:36 AM

Get my drift?

It's hard not for them to become politically driven cuz idiots keep pumping their egos up.

I won't celebrate his death but he was idiot fuck; smart at making money with all the dumb shit he said.

I guess it's justified by saying Jesus was political(which He certainly was.)
Don't think He would approve of the priorities of the Religo-Politico today.

Everose
05-20-2007, 03:44 AM
Vid, you are right...Phelps is a loose cannon.

The Patriot Guard has been really helpful protecting grieving families from he and his followers.

I think he probably has some skeletons in his closet or something.

I have to say that I have always felt like he was way too intense of a zealot against homosexuality to be deriving his beliefs from Biblical means. He is really fanatical.

brotherdoobie
05-20-2007, 04:39 AM
Vid, you are right...Phelps is a loose cannon.

The Patriot Guard has been really helpful protecting grieving families from he and his followers.

I think he probably has some skeletons in his closet or something.

I have to say that I have always felt like he was way too intense of a zealot against homosexuality to be deriving his beliefs from Biblical means. He is really fanatical.

I'm not celebrating his death. (I didn't order a cake) However,I do despise
him.

He was a christian who couldn't be counted on to turn the other cheek.

ps...Hi,Rose!

-bd

Everose
05-20-2007, 10:29 AM
I don't think there is anything wrong with celebrating no longer having to listen to a very loud viewpoint we didn't have respect for or always agree with.

Too bad he had to die for that to happen...although his being a Christian, he would want us to celebrate his death, right?

Hi BD. :D

MaxOverlord
05-20-2007, 11:23 AM
I don't think there is anything wrong with celebrating no longer having to listen to a very loud viewpoint we didn't have respect for or always agree with.

Too bad he had to die for that to happen...although his being a Christian, he would want us to celebrate his death, right?

It's ironic isn't it?
We all agree he wasn't a very nice dude,and yet we're all in here talking about him. Guess I've finally had enough of Seinfeld and M.A.S.H re-runs.:(

brotherdoobie
05-20-2007, 03:19 PM

:glag:

How are you,dear?

brotherdoobie
05-20-2007, 03:21 PM

It's ironic isn't it?
We all agree he wasn't a very nice dude,and yet we're all in here talking about him. Guess I've finally had enough of Seinfeld and M.A.S.H re-runs.:(

Have you tried the Office...yet. (great shows,btw.)

-bd

Busyman™
05-20-2007, 03:35 PM

:glag:

I know it's good to welcome Evey back but, man, it wasn't that funny.:ermm:

vidcc
05-21-2007, 07:46 PM
I think enough time has passed for a chuckle:shifty:

i4x9A3Hj87E

brotherdoobie
05-22-2007, 04:45 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v173/brotherdoobie/tinky.jpg (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/%5BIMG%5Dhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v173/brotherdoobie/tinky.jpg%5B/IMG%5D)

Fuck...him.

-bd