PDA

View Full Version : Solaris

Smith
05-16-2007, 02:27 AM
So its on CityTV and ive been watching it for about 45 minutes..and I have absolutely no idea what the fuck is going on.

Who wants to give me a little info on what this movie is about?

Colt Seevers
05-16-2007, 02:43 AM
Don't waste your time, it's boring and a basically shit movie, and I usually like boring sci-fi nonsense..

Busyman™
05-16-2007, 03:53 AM
So its on CityTV and ive been watching it for about 45 minutes..and I have absolutely no idea what the fuck is going on.

Who wants to give me a little info on what this movie is about?

I have no idea why but I liked this movie.:blink: I wouldn't ever recommend it though.

Basically the crew goes around some weird planet and for some reason it spews forth a dead person that you have deep emotional ties.

The person is not a zombie or anything and they have no idea they are/were dead.

One reason a lot of people dislike the movie is because it's from the guy who did Traffic (Soderberg or some or shit).

His directing style and music choices kinda suck. It's like easy listening music but film stylee.

brotherdoobie
05-16-2007, 04:40 AM
I was going to watch it,but it sounds like a crap moive.
Is it a waste of time?

-bd

Busyman™
05-16-2007, 03:27 PM
I was going to watch it,but it sounds like a crap moive.
Is it a waste of time?

-bd

Use as the "I'm on my way to bed" movie. As the movie went on, I ended up getting bright eyed to watch it.

The sci-fi setting keeps you interested at first then the weirdness wakes you up.

4play
05-16-2007, 03:48 PM
The fact the ocean itself was an alien life form thats trying to communicate with them was completely lost to me the first time i watched it so i also thought it was plain shite.

nouen
05-16-2007, 05:33 PM
It's a poor remake of russian director Tarkovsky's Solaryus, a great movie. The only thing good about this movie is the score.