PDA

View Full Version : I need Scenetorrents Free

hugol
05-17-2007, 01:58 AM
hello I need an invitation to scenetorrents free, say that it is impossible but nothing I lose with requesting it, I complete it that they can say to me is no :D

import_fighter
05-17-2007, 01:59 AM
good luck...its not impossible ;)

mbucari1
05-17-2007, 02:01 AM
if you posted some credentials (ratios, client ratio, speedtest) you might have a better chance. Right now all anyone knows is that you are a FST member who has made 67 posts w/ no trading rep and signed up in march.

Enlightened
05-17-2007, 02:06 AM
hello I need an invitation to scenetorrents free, say that it is impossible but nothing I lose with requesting it, I complete it that they can say to me is no :D

What makes U sooooo different from the last Guy who asked for the FREE Invite?

magicrabbit
05-17-2007, 04:26 AM

and what makes you different then everyone else saying it cant happen

SHUVT
05-17-2007, 04:43 AM
Just to clarify it can happen and has already several times... maybe not in public but it has been given to FST members who asked or just were deemed to be good members. I would suggest posting some info though due to your small amount of posts and being new to the community. It will help your cause.

Enlightened
05-17-2007, 05:41 AM

and what makes you different then everyone else saying it cant happen

Then put your $$ where your "Mouth" is and make it "happen" for this guy. Why don't U "pull" a rabbit" out from your hat, and see what "magic" U can make? LOL;)