Boo hoo for you, bitches.

4play
05-25-2007, 10:47 AM
these phones sound great you can :

buy anything with them just like a credit card
use it to pay for travel anywhere
play lots of interactive games while to travel
replaces keys with some form of electronic lock

the only problem i see after going to work in the morning, playing games on the way there and back, paying for travel,food and make a few phone calls your battery is gonna be dead and your now locked out of your house.

stove
05-25-2007, 11:08 AM
How much does this cost the average consumer to add all those abilities to one phone? must be expensive?

Snee
05-25-2007, 12:29 PM
these phones sound great you can :

buy anything with them just like a credit card
use it to pay for travel anywhere
play lots of interactive games while to travel
replaces keys with some form of electronic lock

the only problem i see after going to work in the morning, playing games on the way there and back, paying for travel,food and make a few phone calls your battery is gonna be dead and your now locked out of your house.

Actually, I'm pretty sure there are places all over the place (in major cities at least) that'll charge your phone for free or something.

Someone even says that in the comments for that youtube, I just noticed.

Also, I think you can use keys for those locks as well, unlocking them with your phone probably just saves people some joules since they don't have to reach aaaall the way into their pockets for the keys.

Unlocking stuff is the best part, IMO, assuming those biometric sensors really are secure. I dunno about paying for stuff with it, knowing how crap I am at keeping track of my money.

As for playing games: I'd rather get a DS.

In short, I'd not mind if phones let me unlock stuff, here.