PDA

View Full Version : Is Demonoid Registration still open every Fri?

game1283
05-17-2007, 02:10 PM
I keep searching about demonoid.. some say that registration is always open every friday. But some say Friday registration is over, I read the Home page of the site saying..

"Friday is over, and we've just closed the open registrations after 4 days of them being open.
A big welcome to all our new members.

We will be changing the open registration schedule for now on. We have not yet decided, but it will probably will be open 2 or 3 consecutive days, once per month. We'll inform you here when we decide."

But they never informed viewers of the site.. and when registering, i keep reading..

"Public registrations are closed
To avoid running out of resources, the public registrations are closed. We open the registrations from time to time, usually on fridays (GMT), so please check back later.
You can still register if you have been invited by a current member."

So if the Home Page says Friday is OVER, and the registration page says they usually open on Fridays.. I don't know who to believe..

P.S. i keep missing and forgeting to try to register every Fri..

Any reply or comments greatly appreciated..

joaobatista
05-17-2007, 02:33 PM
I think yes

LubTheStaringCat
05-17-2007, 03:15 PM
This is what it says on the demonoid frontpage

Mar/03/2007

We will be changing the open registration schedule for now on. We have not yet decided, but it will probably will be open 2 or 3 consecutive days, once per month.

the-big-gamer
05-17-2007, 09:41 PM
i think no it will open 3 days on month that i think
you have to try alot

barral01
05-17-2007, 09:42 PM
You can ask for a invite.

game1283
05-18-2007, 12:14 AM
Thanks guys but I can't ask for an invite because I'm not 1 month registered in this forum.. I hope they post when their registration will be open.. because I can't ask for an invite until 1 month from now..( I have just registered in file sharing community yesterday).. if any one can help me be registered in demonoid, Help is very much appreciated..

Oh my... , guys it's Friday today.. and the registration still isn't open.. any help is greatly appreciated.. i have been missing the registration for more than a month.. i really need it, i hope i have been member in this forum for a month, but I am not.. oh guys.. :unsure:... I need help..

sunnykill
05-18-2007, 05:16 AM
invites are eazy to get

game1283
05-18-2007, 06:32 AM
If anyone can help please.. maybe for some persons it's easy to get but for me, I've been trying forever to get it.. Please.. ***.com - email me for any information helpful.. or PM

flamy
05-18-2007, 12:43 PM
er...I thought the site was down?

moquilok
05-18-2007, 01:24 PM
It seems like it's not open every Fri since its not open today

milele
05-30-2007, 04:25 PM
:helpsmiliCould someone pliz hook me up with a Demonoid invite?
Thanks in advance!

shaibob
05-30-2007, 09:53 PM
Fri Is Over