PDA

View Full Version : Wtf..RTS pretimes Much better than SCT...!!!

Ghost+Rider
05-17-2007, 07:34 PM
WTF..

Just saw Last two heroes episodes uploaded 40 seconds after rls :w00t::w00t:

OMFG...SCT pack up..Ur time is over :whistling

jaqozo
05-17-2007, 07:35 PM
it's probably something wrong with RTS's clock buddy

lukaz
05-17-2007, 07:39 PM
SCT get beat by many sites these days been like that for a while now.

Ghost+Rider
05-17-2007, 07:39 PM
Maybe..But everyone appreciating the pretiming there :cool:

007™
05-17-2007, 07:43 PM
edit .......

sweed
05-17-2007, 07:45 PM
edited ..lol.

thanks double 0 7 ;)

menkää_vittuun
05-17-2007, 08:12 PM
you are comparing rts & sct?

sct is one of the best trackers out there and rts is almost dead.

007™
05-17-2007, 08:15 PM
edited ..lol.

thanks double 0 7 ;)

hey prick

why you adding in stuff i didnt :angry:

dickheads everywhere

r4cc00n
05-17-2007, 08:16 PM

there isn't, we have good uppers

RTFM
05-17-2007, 08:20 PM

there isn't, we have good uppers

Hmm, I think maybe our system time is not synchronized with the predb time properly.

At least know what you're talking about r4cc00n before you open your mouth. :dry:

r4cc00n
05-17-2007, 08:22 PM
i couldn't give a shit about pre times, we do have good uploaders

sit down.

RTFM
05-17-2007, 08:28 PM
All I did was prove you wrong, I said nothing about your uploaders.

f@flot
05-17-2007, 08:33 PM
RTS has good uploaders i believe that the site could be something bigger if not know than in the near future :)

we do have good pre times on some files :)

jaqozo
05-17-2007, 08:35 PM
r4cc00n , aren't you an RTS's graphic designer ?

RTFM
05-17-2007, 08:59 PM
r4cc00n , aren't you an RTS's graphic designer ?

AFAIK that's someone else. r4cc00n is staff there, though.

pECi
05-17-2007, 09:00 PM
another let's hype rts thread lol

maybe sct uppers weren't around or were busy uploading some packs

any you can't say you have better pres only because u uploaded 1 or a few torrents faster than one site and the rest had worse pres

Dreamz
05-17-2007, 09:01 PM
Yea RTS Time Is Fucked And How Can You Compare A Shit Tracker Like RTS to SCT

XeroToX
05-17-2007, 09:25 PM
wow ! u got the episodes after 40 seconds !! who cares come on.. even if it was uploaded 10 minutes after, no big deal u will still be able to have it after afew minutes
i realy dont care about pre times

j0hn
05-18-2007, 12:53 AM
WTF..

LOL
dude, ur very very mistaken
why not join irc.p2p-network.net and join #TRacers and watch the sites race each other
the heroes pre-time was about 4 minutes for rts
i dont know if they even use a predb or if they enter it manually

either way, the sysop admitted it was way out
i haven't seen rts beat on a single race.
sure, they upload very few releases before them, but this is probably at crazy hours of the morning when sct uploaders are sleeping

go there now, and stay in #TRacers for the next 2 hours, and see how rts do when all the sites are racing :) spoiler: they'll come last

Melvinmeow
05-18-2007, 01:18 AM
RTS[0|0|0] Stats for the day from Tracers.... 0-0-0 meaning they havent beaten anyone. ;)

josephs911
05-18-2007, 01:30 AM
Even if Predb it doesnt mean the end of SCT, a tracker doesnt start and then take over right it can take a while for a tracker to become popular look at the ones now, ones on top have been around for a while

mbucari1
05-18-2007, 02:10 AM
well FTN just celebrated their 1st b-day a couple of months ago, and it's the most sought after.

j0hn
05-18-2007, 02:35 AM
and that has what to do with this thread?

sketchyca
05-18-2007, 02:38 AM
sct as over 8000 torrents... RTS as about 200 torrents...

Cmon
05-18-2007, 02:43 AM
RTS[0|0|0] Stats for the day from Tracers.... 0-0-0 meaning they havent beaten anyone. ;)

How do you know that kind of stats? & what's the meaning of 0|0|0 ?
All I see is <insert tracker name here> uploaded <insert scene release here> PRE <some ammount> WINNER: <not RTS for the last 2 hours for sure>

Buggyme
05-18-2007, 03:07 AM
They are in #tracers on p2p-network.

j0hn
05-18-2007, 03:12 AM
rts havent uploaded a single torrent in 6 hours
its peak time for tv shows, which is where pretimes are most competitive

ur telling sct to pack up? i'll be amazed if rts is around in 1 months time.
site has nice layout, but thats about all it has going for itself

Cheffy
05-18-2007, 03:21 AM
This have to be some sort of joke.
And why is pretime so important to people? I can understand that you want a fairly good pretime, but 1 min or 4 min or even 10 min does it really matter ?
Are you really camping your computer in order to download something and watch it straight away?

medo
05-18-2007, 04:07 AM
wow ! u got the episodes after 40 seconds !! who cares come on.. even if it was uploaded 10 minutes after, no big deal u will still be able to have it after afew minutes
i realy dont care about pre times

And why is pretime so important to people? I can understand that you want a fairly good pretime, but 1 min or 4 min or even 10 min does it really matter ?
Are you really camping your computer in order to download something and watch it straight away?

i 100% agree with u guys ... I don't care about pretimes all i care about is the content

so u can't compare any tracker to SCT,FTN and SCN [in the near future :P ]

Ecca
05-18-2007, 04:32 AM
Pres mean shit

It is content and speed that matters...

CheesePuff
05-18-2007, 04:49 AM

That's because it takes them a while to download the torrent from a FtN, CT, or some other top torrent tracker

sweed
05-18-2007, 05:16 AM
thanks double 0 7 ;)

hey prick

why you adding in stuff i didnt :angry:

dickheads everywhere

wtf ?? you posted about some prechannell info first .. then u edited that shit . i thought you wanted to keep that a secret , and edited mine too to help you to keep it that way ..

so stfu fucktard!:angry:

Ghost+Rider
05-18-2007, 09:47 AM

i 100% agree with u guys ... I don't care about pretimes all i care about is the content

so u can't compare any tracker to SCT,FTN and SCN [in the near future :P ]

If u guyz don't think pre time matters than y so much Hype for SCT and FTN..Only reason that their invite is Rare :wacko:

I don't feel any difference in speed if i download frm FTN or SCT or TL..I get the same 2MB/s shit :frusty:

saulin
05-18-2007, 10:10 AM
LOL Hype hype and more hype

Do FTN and SCT really have more seeders than TL? Why are they rated so high? Just because they don't have an easy invite system like TL? I mean I do believe those trackers have more torrents but the whole rating system is crap. I seriously doubt that speeds at SCT or FTN would be better than TL.

As for RTS. They should open signups like SCC did and it can become a good tracker fast. SCC is a very descent tracker now with 1500 torrents

Omaster
05-18-2007, 12:29 PM
LOL Hype hype and more hype

Do FTN and SCT really have more seeders than TL? Why are they rated so high? Just because they don't have an easy invite system like TL? I mean I do believe those trackers have more torrents but the whole rating system is crap. I seriously doubt that speeds at SCT or FTN would be better than TL.

As for RTS. They should open signups like SCC did and it can become a good tracker fast. SCC is a very descent tracker now with 1500 torrents

But if they do that they drop right to level 1, I think thats what they're trying to avoid.

jaqozo
05-18-2007, 12:33 PM
But if they do that they drop right to level 1, I think thats what they're trying to avoid.

I think a serious admin doesn't give a fuck about a level.
On the other hand, at least one of the RTS admins is a trader, and at least two of their mods are the heaviest traders , you know :whistling

j0hn
05-18-2007, 12:44 PM
Do FTN and SCT really have more seeders than TL?
I seriously doubt that speeds at SCT or FTN would be better than TL.
not more seeders, faster seeders

FTN..Only reason that their invite is Rare :wacko:

I don't feel any difference in speed if i download frm FTN or SCT or TL..I get the same 2MB/s shit :frusty:
2MB/s is peanuts. make the same comparison on a 100mbit/1gbit connection. TL is decent, fast for the average user, but doesnt compare for ppl with huge fat pipes

lol....just fucking lol.
what makes u think that site admins care about the retarded rating system of an invite trader?

gbilly72
05-18-2007, 02:32 PM
But if they do that they drop right to level 1, I think thats what they're trying to avoid."OH NO my tracker is Level 1 on an Internet file-sharing discussion forum KILL ME NOW."

Melvinmeow
05-18-2007, 03:30 PM

On the other hand, at least one of the RTS admins is a trader, and at least two of their mods are the heaviest traders , you know :whistling

Your acctually correct.

Most admins dont give a rats ass about the FST rating system.
Youll notice most sites ask not to be listed on it.
I could really care less if my site was ranked 1 or even 5 on the shitty ranking system, I would still ask for it to be removed from the listing (As I have done) cause theres no real point in the system. The only real point of that rating system is to make invites/accounts on 1 site seem to be worth more than another site. There is no real value for such accounts so why hype a certain site over another anyways? Long as the site your currently using has the files you are acustomed to getting who the hell cares if its called Shittorrents.com, OMGWeHaveFastPres.com, WeGrabOurFilesFromSCT&FTNAndRaceThemTo-RTS.com, or IEatToast.com

The point of the matter should be you can get the files your looking for at a descent speed off a few sites. Who the hell cares the pre times or if your gonna get an extra 11k speed off SCT more than you can off TL.
Youll Notice theres a few sites that could easily compete with the pretimes of such sites but dont to avoid being mentioned on forums like this.
Some site admins favor security over pre times. Hence they wait for at least 1 other site to post a file before they release it on their site.

I personally think if your gonna make a rating system it should rate the sites on overall aspect of the site not just on pres/speed/invite rarity.

zurdo261
05-18-2007, 04:26 PM
yeahhha SCT its great

Cheffy
05-18-2007, 05:06 PM
If u guyz don't think pre time matters than y so much Hype for SCT and FTN..Only reason that their invite is Rare http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/wacko.gif

No, i think the reason the invites are rare is because there are fewer invites.
TL you get 4 invites to each week, wile on FTN you have to request a invite form a mod.
Secondly there are 180.000 members at TL and 5000 on FTN. So i think its only logical that FTN invites are going to be rarer than TL invites.

baruchi
05-18-2007, 05:22 PM
sct speeds are better,then RTS

Omaster
05-18-2007, 05:31 PM
lol....just fucking lol.
what makes u think that site admins care about the retarded rating system of an invite trader?

On the other hand, at least one of the RTS admins is a trader, and at least two of their mods are the heaviest traders , you know

Well... that.

r4cc00n
05-18-2007, 08:07 PM
AFAIK that's someone else. r4cc00n is staff there, though.

A forum mod; I do design there a bit: avatars, category icons, etc. Wcomm codes the design, and mota codes everything else.

jaqozo
05-18-2007, 08:10 PM
A forum mod; I do design there a bit: avatars, category icons, etc. Wcomm codes the design, and mota codes everything else.

Great job. I'm sure it worths an ScT invite (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-internet-programming-and-graphics-47/t-new-torrent-site-171047) ;)

r4cc00n
05-18-2007, 08:12 PM
I'm sure it worths ScT invite (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-internet-programming-and-graphics-47/t-new-torrent-site-171047) ;)

Actually, I talked to JessicaAlba first about offering to design for RtS for nothing in return; I didn't know mota at that time.

wildbytes
05-18-2007, 10:02 PM

Your acctually correct.

Most admins dont give a rats ass about the FST rating system.
Youll notice most sites ask not to be listed on it.
I could really care less if my site was ranked 1 or even 5 on the shitty ranking system, I would still ask for it to be removed from the listing (As I have done) cause theres no real point in the system. The only real point of that rating system is to make invites/accounts on 1 site seem to be worth more than another site. There is no real value for such accounts so why hype a certain site over another anyways? Long as the site your currently using has the files you are acustomed to getting who the hell cares if its called Shittorrents.com, OMGWeHaveFastPres.com, WeGrabOurFilesFromSCT&FTNAndRaceThemTo-RTS.com, or IEatToast.com

The point of the matter should be you can get the files your looking for at a descent speed off a few sites. Who the hell cares the pre times or if your gonna get an extra 11k speed off SCT more than you can off TL.
Youll Notice theres a few sites that could easily compete with the pretimes of such sites but dont to avoid being mentioned on forums like this.
Some site admins favor security over pre times. Hence they wait for at least 1 other site to post a file before they release it on their site.

I personally think if your gonna make a rating system it should rate the sites on overall aspect of the site not just on pres/speed/invite rarity.

Yes what he said.

Wild

pECi
05-18-2007, 10:14 PM

Great job. I'm sure it worths an ScT invite (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-internet-programming-and-graphics-47/t-new-torrent-site-171047) ;)

OWNED

shyman
05-18-2007, 10:20 PM
WTF..

LOL

r4cc00n
05-18-2007, 10:46 PM
OWNED

No, not really, read my last post (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-wtfrts-pretimes-much-better-than-sct-post1999872/postcount46).

finnlugg
05-18-2007, 10:49 PM
Why compare pretime...Sct is waaay much better tracker than RTS

jaqozo
05-18-2007, 11:06 PM
Why compare pretime...Sct is waaay much better tracker than RTS

O RLY ?

Dr_Green_Thumb
05-18-2007, 11:12 PM
all I have to say is your pretime means shit if the download speed is shit.

Night0wl
05-18-2007, 11:13 PM
You can write O RLY in a year or something, when the site is really up and running... or maybe never

Ghost+Rider
05-19-2007, 08:13 AM
all I have to say is your pretime means shit if the download speed is shit.

Yeah..I got 2Mb/s shit ;)

Fibo
05-19-2007, 11:45 AM
Hey don't get me wrong I love RTS, but lately its been pretty dead.

Not that many Leechers or seeders so Im stuck DLing Freeleech items and even on those I can rarely get a 1:1 ratio. Whats the deal???
For all the hype I'm really disappointed.

I think they need to change their angle on things, just to get the juices flowing again.

As for speeds, i think they're really good, for the amount of Seeders anyway.

But even the staff is offline 90% of the time, so what dose that tell you.
Except for Grim hes great.

walczanin
05-19-2007, 01:13 PM
well FTN just celebrated their 1st b-day a couple of months ago, and it's the most sought after.

:blink:
and.....?

Cheffy
05-19-2007, 02:09 PM

:blink:
and.....?

I think he was replying to the post over his, without quoting it.

Night0wl
05-19-2007, 02:38 PM
They should do a free leech after SCN and ScT are done with their free leech. Also while the site has so few users they should be the members invites to help make the site grow.

Free Leech only works to make a site gain popularity if people actullay download.

If we look at SCC fro instance. When They had all the problems they gave their members over a month of free leech and that was while no other popular sites had free leech.