PDA

View Full Version : sct help

jda119
05-18-2007, 09:44 AM
i finally got an sct invite, but when i was filling out the registration, but left out a number in my email address. so now i cant get the confirmation email. do you think there is anything they can do about it?

Ghost+Rider
05-18-2007, 09:52 AM
U finally lost the SCT..I Don't think anything can be done lol!

4play
05-18-2007, 10:14 AM
I would assume when you don't reverify the email address after a certain amount of time the invite is either lost or it goes back to the person who invited you.

zurdo261
05-18-2007, 04:23 PM
man that its wrong

yoyogi4
05-18-2007, 07:33 PM
use firefox from now on, when you type the 1st letter of ur email it'll auto complete thus this will never happen again. Hope you fix that problem dude.

j0hn
05-18-2007, 09:00 PM
i finally got an sct invite, but when i was filling out the registration, but left out a number in my email address. so now i cant get the confirmation email. do you think there is anything they can do about it?the intire will be returned to the person who sent it after a couple days if unused
unless of course somebody owns the email address u entered, and they click the link out of curiousity

use firefox from now on, when you type the 1st letter of ur email it'll auto complete thus this will never happen again. Hope you fix that problem dude.
i.e can do that too....

Ghost+Rider
05-19-2007, 08:22 AM
the intire will be returned to the person who sent it after a couple days if unused
unless of course somebody owns the email address u entered, and they click the link out of curiousity

i.e can do that too....

Lucky B@stard whoever got SCT for free :lol:

r4cc00n
05-19-2007, 08:34 AM
i finally got an sct invite, but when i was filling out the registration, but left out a number in my email address. so now i cant get the confirmation email. do you think there is anything they can do about it?

Depending on the domain name of the e-mail account you accidentally had the ScT registration sent to (@yahoo.com, @hotmail.com, @gmail.com, etc. as opposed to the domain of ISP subscribers) and depending on whether or not the name of that e-mail account is taken, not all hope is lost. Try registering an e-mail account of the same name in which you had the ScT registration sent to, accidentally.

leeter
05-19-2007, 08:51 AM
You should check 100 times when you enter email.

j0hn
05-19-2007, 08:53 AM
that wont help, as the confirmation email cant be resent

XFOSTER3D
05-19-2007, 12:08 PM
Done.

jda119
05-19-2007, 12:08 PM

Depending on the domain name of the e-mail account you accidentally had the ScT registration sent to (@yahoo.com, @hotmail.com, @gmail.com, etc. as opposed to the domain of ISP subscribers) and depending on whether or not the name of that e-mail account is taken, not all hope is lost. Try registering an e-mail account of the same name in which you had the ScT registration sent to, accidentally.

i tried, but the address only had five letters and gmail requires six.

is there any way to contact an admin if u dont have an account? my friend pmed one for me but he is not responding.

if i dont get it confirmed, is there a way to delete an unconfirmed account?

Friendly Fire
05-19-2007, 03:01 PM
if i dont get it registered, is there a way to delete an unregistered account?

If it's an unregistered invite then it never gets to be an account. Some sites allow to delete invites before they're confirmed but that doesnt happen on SCT.

Anyway your friend should get his invite back about 5 days after he invited you. He can invite you again then, so dont worry too much. You're not out of luck.