PDA

View Full Version : Kaspersky

peat moss
05-19-2007, 04:38 AM
Hey whats up with two updates in the last 24 hours ? I'm still using KIS ver. 7.0.0.81 , its a beta but quite like it . See they have a new one again . :pinch:

Developer: Kaspersky Lab
Version: 7.0.0.118 rc2
License: semi-final version (we hope).
Last Updated: May 18th, 2007

Kaspersky Lab represents a new generation platform for creating applications specifically designated for complex protection of personal computers and workstations.

Kaspersky Anti-Virus (KAV) provides all types of anti-virus protection: antivirus scanners, monitors, behavior blockers and integrity checkers.

Kaspersky Anti-Virus supports all of the most popular operating systems, e-mail gateways and firewalls. KAV controls all possible virus entry points.Kaspersky Anti-Virus Personal is an antivirus software that protect you PC from viruses. Compatible with Windows Vista !

KasperskyŽ Internet Security (KIS) is a fully integrated solution that protects your computer from all of the most common Internet threats, including viruses, hacker attacks, adware, spam and spyware.

Main Advantages:
* Integrated protection from all Internet threats
* Cutting-edge antivirus technologies
* Personal firewall
* Protection from spam and phishing
* Instant database updates
* Free technical support

Key Features:
* Real-time monitoring of all data streams, including email, Internet traffic and network connections
* Protection from viruses, Trojans and worms
* Protection from spyware, adware and other potentially hostile programs
* Proactive defense against new malicious programs
* Protection from network attacks and system hijacking
* Blocking of popup windows and banners
* Rollback of changes made by malicious programs on your computer
* Blocking of links to phishing websites
* Trainable spam filtration system
* Support for Windows Vista™ and 64-bit systems
------

mr. nails
05-20-2007, 10:03 AM
good news. i really like my kis v6 so i'll have to look forward to this 7 business. thx.

mohamed01
05-20-2007, 01:40 PM
thx man

Hairbautt
05-20-2007, 01:44 PM
Hey whats up with two updates in the last 24 hours ? I'm still using KIS ver. 7.0.0.81 , its a beta but quite like it . See they have a new one again . :pinch:

They went from a beta to a release candidate, that's what :P

peat moss
05-20-2007, 03:07 PM

You were always the smart one . ;) Its getting close 7.0.0.119 rc3 is out on FTP . :)

Hairbautt
05-20-2007, 03:19 PM

You were always the smart one . ;) Its getting close 7.0.0.119 rc3 is out on FTP . :)
:happy: Seems like you've said that before.

peat moss
05-24-2007, 02:48 AM
Oh great this morning my key got black listed , had to go back to Kav 6 as KIS 6 key no workie either . Tricky buggers . :lol: Oh well off to try Norton 360 .

http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=39042