PDA

View Full Version : OINK invite trade with Trance Traffic (TT) invite ONLY!!

ltpowda
05-19-2007, 05:10 PM
Hey people

Looking to trade an Oink invite for Trance Traffic invite ONLY.

PM me (no other invites except Trance Traffic (TT))

Cheers

ltpowda

playa
05-19-2007, 05:11 PM
man... see this

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent-invites-section/t-what-invites-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-142446

you never trade your oink for TT...

Xtremist
05-19-2007, 05:21 PM
Lmao

TorrenTy
05-19-2007, 05:42 PM
content of OINK is larger than TT
OiNK[9] (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../p-what-invites-worth-post1616935/postcount169)
TT[8] (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../p-what-invites-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-post1634712/postcount365)

so it is invite for invite despite the rarity . It is good offer

send me your email , will invite you to oink for your inviting me to TT .

thanks

Vogel
05-19-2007, 05:44 PM
lol

I think you misunderstood him.

It's the other way around.

He has oink and wants to have tt

maverick_andy
05-19-2007, 05:47 PM
LOL i too misunderstood and pmed:D

Something Else
05-19-2007, 05:56 PM
Oink is way better than TranceTraffic....Those levels are just rarity and bullshit with it.....

fstrulz
05-19-2007, 06:09 PM
OiNk is better than TT...

BUT, if your music is Trance music...

Then TT is the tracker for you.

TorrenTy
05-19-2007, 06:21 PM
lol

I think you misunderstood him.

It's the other way around.

He has oink and wants to have tt

lool misunderstood ; )

MuNkIeBoY
05-19-2007, 06:25 PM
Can anyone compare the Drum And Bass on oink to other music sites such as filemp3 or vipmusic is it better or much the same thanks

Something Else
05-19-2007, 06:26 PM

Agreed. But if you are really in to Trance then you will be out clubbing and then sleeping it off. No need to listen to Trance at home unless you want a headache.....:)

direstraits
05-19-2007, 06:34 PM
I have TL invite, trading only for U K -T
you n00by clown ;)

pandapop
05-19-2007, 07:49 PM
you n00by clown ;)

you also need to get a life and stop posting childish retarded comments that are of no constructive use to anyone. grow up.

akkk
05-19-2007, 07:55 PM
you n00by clown ;)
:lol::lol: You'll get lots of offers:lol:

direstraits
05-19-2007, 08:07 PM
you n00by clown ;)

you also need to get a life and stop posting childish retarded comments that are of no constructive use to anyone. grow up.

Ive been here for a little more time than you and threads like this are annoying for me, maybe not for you, 'coz i suppose you are at least the same kind of n00b (if not worst) as the poster...

you n00by clown ;)
:lol::lol: You'll get lots of offers:lol:

Same as the n00b up there :P

Night0wl
05-19-2007, 08:29 PM
I'll top that :D

How about someone send me a TT invite for free, since I don't trade :P

silvi
05-19-2007, 08:43 PM

Agreed. But if you are really in to Trance then you will be out clubbing and then sleeping it off. No need to listen to Trance at home unless you want a headache.....:)

No, if you really into trance then you will be listening to it a lot
to hear new sounds and improve your own skill when you
creating a trance

ltpowda
05-20-2007, 02:07 PM
hey direstraits come down to Melbourne and i'll break your fucken neck you pc nerd cunt hiding behind your pc. I'm serious, give address, place, time, whatever. How dare you bag me like that for no reason.

You think coz I have a couple of post one here i'm a noob, what the fuck do you know about me you arrogant prick. What's so noob about my offer? Tell Me!

I have an Oink invite and want to trade it for a TT because I am a DJ/Producer and want to get the latest in hardtrance, trance and hardstyle music, what's so noob about that.

I badly wanted Oink for the latest music only to find they didn't even have Kamui on there, still a good tracker for lots of styles but not focusing on my style. I heard that TT is the Oink for trance and related music.

I'm a DJ and producer so I have headaches all the time :)

------------
Sorry guys for the bad language but that remark towards me from the other user really made me angry.

I lost my Oink invtes because my ratio dropped to .84 and i got demoted to normal user from power user. So until I get my ratio up and get more invites I have nothing to trade yet.

Thankyou anyway.

nbo
05-20-2007, 02:13 PM
hes got a point there for i offer tl for uk-t
since tl content is 9 and in uk-t it is only 6.
lol

ltpowda
05-21-2007, 04:48 AM
no, what he was trying to say is the TL is a level 2 (meaning very easy to obtain), and UK-T very hard to obtain (level 10), and trying to say that my offer was similar, that I was offering an easy invite for a hard invite, and as if anyone would do a trade like that, calling me a noob.