PDA

View Full Version : Looking for FTN! and some other sites (Offering some good stuff!)

gijew
05-20-2007, 04:30 PM
Well I'm desperatly looking for FTN invite.... I'm willing to offer 11 months rapidshare premium account!!
I would be in too:
FB - FTWR - Exigo - ScT - UK-T

If you have an invite for any of these I'll set you up with a great rapidshare account!

hungdob
05-20-2007, 04:33 PM
ull have better luck by offering torrent sites cause i heard about many people that traded rapidshare accounts and after few weeks/months it was disabled

gijew
05-20-2007, 04:45 PM
Well my accounts doesn't get disabled unfortunatly I don't have many torrent sites and in my opinion rapidshare worth a lot more than torrents I just want to have both aspect...

perastikos
05-20-2007, 04:50 PM
Rapidshare = you just pay and you download like thousand noob users
FTN = not for the mass ;)

elioo
05-20-2007, 04:52 PM

amen...

gijew
05-20-2007, 05:01 PM
Well rapidshare in my opinion is the best that happend to me every thing I want I get it in like 20 minutes I don't understand why you disrespect that and it's 11 months! which is equal to about 50 euros! and that's a lot...

yoyogi4
05-20-2007, 05:04 PM
Well rapidshare in my opinion is the best that happend to me every thing I want I get it in like 20 minutes I don't understand why you disrespect that and it's 11 months! which is equal to about 50 euros! and that's a lot...

ScT you can get with this, rapidshare is really good, i had an account, plus 11
months is enough time to upload enough stuff to get 12000 pts and extend ur acc

gijew
05-20-2007, 05:06 PM
Well I'm lookin for FTN I'm willing to raise my offer if someone with an invite is interested in more... ScT is nice but to be honest I just want FTN for a collection it's nice to have rare stuff ;) so please don't spam my thread unless you have something good to say or you have an invite ;)

f@flot
05-20-2007, 05:08 PM

yeh exzactly.

gijew
05-20-2007, 05:14 PM
Rapidshare is more massive yes but you can't deny how good it is you just can't everything possible is uploaded to there as I said I'm interested in getting a collection of good things and I'm willing to give an 11 months account in rapid if it's neccesary I can add another account

Willing to give 6 months quite fresh account in rapid for Sct by the way...

Ok I agreed with someone about the FTN invite (yay =P) now what I'm looking for is:
FTWR - Exigo - ScT - UK-T

That's is basicly what I have left to complete my uber collection so if you have an invite to one of the following PLEASE contact me and we'll sort something out!

-Bump-