PDA

View Full Version : Windows Vista Complete Crack

Hairbautt
05-21-2007, 02:23 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v383/Hairbautt/News%20Images/WindowsCrack.png"The pirated copy of Vista does not require a serial number, is already activated, and updates itself from Microsoft[.]"

SoftPedia is reporting that a group called "NoPE" has cracked (yet again) Microsoft's latest operating system--Windows Vista. This time the 'crack' is "out of the box" since all the user must do is just install the OS like normal. One of the key breakthroughs, I guess you could say, is that the OS is "detected as genuine by Microsoft's WGA..." thus enabling automatic updates. The information was originally posted on ActiveWin (http://www.activewin.com/awin/comments.asp?HeadlineIndex=39389&Group=1).

It's inconceivable, if you ask me.

:source: Source: SoftPedia (http://news.softpedia.com/news/Windows-Vista-Complete-Crack-55186.shtml)

Darth Sushi
05-21-2007, 02:37 PM
Nice pic!

direstraits
05-21-2007, 02:38 PM
great! :)

lightshow
05-21-2007, 02:54 PM
I saw their nfo:

NoPE

_ _ ______ _____
| \ | | | ___ \ ___|
| \| | ___ | |_/ / |__
| . ` |/ _ \| __/| __|
| |\ | (_) | | | |___
\_| \_/\___/\_| \____/
NoPE

______ _____ _ _____ ___ _____ _____
| ___ \ ___| | | ___|/ _ \ / ___| ___|
| |_/ / |__ | | | |__ / /_\ \\ `--.| |__
| /| __|| | | __|| _ | `--. \ __|
| |\ \| |___| |____| |___| | | |/\__/ / |___
\_| \_\____/\_____/\____/\_| |_/\____/\____/

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

Microsoft.Windows.Vista.Ultimate.X86.OEM.DVD.READ.NFO-NoPE

¦ Protection .....: N/A ¦
¦ Release Date ...: 14.05.2007 ¦
¦ Release Size ...: 1 DVD ¦
¦ Packer..........: NoPE ¦
¦ Release Type...: Application ¦
¦ Operating Sys...: OS ¦
¦ Company URL...: ¦

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/windowsvista/editions/default.mspx

_ _ _____ _____ _____
| \ | | |_ _| ___/ ___|
| \| | ___ | | | |__ \ `--.
| . ` |/ _ \| | | __| `--. \
| |\ | (_) | | | |___/\__/ /
\_| \_/\___/\_/ \____/\____/

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

Extract
Burn the ISO
Boot from DVD
Install

NOT asking for any keys
NOT ASKING FOR ACTIVATION

It seems they may have integrated the bootloaders into the install, then I'd ask which install key the use (maybe universal?) to make it pass WGA.

But if they did it, that's really cool. It is interesting that they arn't bragging in their nfo, but maybe I'm just used to the nfo wars.

Skiz
05-21-2007, 04:02 PM
Read a lot of comments on trackers, and seems that the 2 major issues are the boot hanging with a black screen, and giving 30 days to activate.

That's not a proper crack if it's still not fixing the activation issue. :dabs:

Hairbautt
05-21-2007, 04:07 PM
Nice pic!It's softpedia's. I had to resize and make it a transparent background...:lol: They do have some funny images and articles...its just a fun place, too.

Read a lot of comments on trackers, and seems that the 2 major issues are the boot hanging with a black screen, and giving 30 days to activate.

Sure its the noPE group? :unsure:

Disappointing...:(

Skiz
05-21-2007, 04:09 PM
It's softpedia's. I had to resize and make it a transparent background...:lol: They do have some funny images and articles...its just a fun place, too.

Sure its the noPE group? :unsure:

Disappointing...:(

Yep - Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate X86 OEM DVD READ NFO-NoPE

Hairbautt
05-21-2007, 04:10 PM
Oh, :sadwalk: Well, I didn't think it'd really work and if it did, it wouldn't of lasted...

Skiz
05-21-2007, 04:14 PM
Oh, :sadwalk: Well, I didn't think it'd really work and if it did, it wouldn't of lasted...

Well, there seem to be an equal number of posters that say it works great, so.... :idunno:

Hairbautt
05-21-2007, 04:56 PM
Even so, let this one sit awhile and see if M$ can pinpoint the crack in an update or something which would ruin all.

Tokeman
05-21-2007, 09:22 PM
dunno why everyone is still searching for the perfect vista install... the oem works fine, activates itself fine, and isn't a 'crack'. think it was Pantheon who released it, still working 100% to date with all updates.

WHiKWiRE
05-22-2007, 01:52 AM
Does Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate X86 OEM DVD READ NFO work? NoPE :lol:

Hairbautt
05-22-2007, 01:55 AM
Does Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate X86 OEM DVD READ NFO work? NoPE :lol:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v383/Hairbautt/Smilies/ROTFL.gif

/ didn't catch that :fist:

mbucari1
05-22-2007, 06:43 AM
I've been reading a lot about all the different vista cracks available, and there seems to be one constant, IT'S HARDWARE DEPENDENT. different people with different computers following the same steps with the same crack will have different results. This is a real shame of course, but at least it doesn't affect me :D. Works perfectly on my pc!

S!X
05-22-2007, 07:01 AM
This particular release is DELL branded, no worries though. It's an easy fix though with a little bit of registry editing. The only thing that sucks with this release is that it's only X86, no love for the 64 bit.

perastikos
05-22-2007, 11:35 AM
I don't know if this release works fine but think it depends on your hardware as mbucari1 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/mbucari1-150504) mentioned.

From the other hand is just a matter of time for a 'proper' crack. Absolute security is just a dream ;)

Tokeman
05-22-2007, 01:29 PM
as I said, the pantheon works 100%, tested on multiple brands and hardware both new and old, desktops and laptops alike, haven't had any issues to date.

S!X
05-22-2007, 04:26 PM
as I said, the pantheon works 100%, tested on multiple brands and hardware both new and old, desktops and laptops alike, haven't had any issues to date.

It does work well, I had it on my system for a while.

Hairbautt
05-22-2007, 05:55 PM

It does work well, I had it on my system for a while.
Is it a just "out of the box" install where you do nothing else? :huh: Or is there like a lotta reghack steps to follow?

Tokeman
05-22-2007, 07:42 PM
no reghacks or cracks, you do have to install an emulated bios (a bios from a factory preinstalled version of vista), it is included in the release, and very simple.
once that is installed, you install your key (also in the release) and vista then notices it was pre-installed because of the bios emulation, so it changes itself to activated.

S!X
05-22-2007, 08:19 PM
no reghacks or cracks, you do have to install an emulated bios (a bios from a factory preinstalled version of vista), it is included in the release, and very simple.
once that is installed, you install your key (also in the release) and vista then notices it was pre-installed because of the bios emulation, so it changes itself to activated.

That explains it right there hairbautt, really simple and works like a charm.

Hairbautt
05-22-2007, 08:25 PM

That explains it right there hairbautt, really simple and works like a charm.
Thanks for being the middle-man :dabs:

:bleh: Anyhow, this one doesn't mention any "bios emulation" :snooty: May use it tho' :idunno:

suprafreak6
05-22-2007, 09:50 PM
do you have to emulate the bios or no? cause if theres no strings and straight install, ill do it

Hairbautt
05-22-2007, 10:16 PM
do you have to emulate the bios or no? cause if theres no strings and straight install, ill do itFrom the original article:

the pirated Windows Vista functions out of the box. All that the users are required to do is to install the bootlegged operating system. The cracked copy of Vista will not require a serial number or activation, and is detected as genuine by Microsoft's WGA since it has access to the latest updates.
I suppose not, which is why this one made the news and not the pantheon release. :ermm:

S!X
05-27-2007, 08:24 PM
"Microsoft.Windows.Vista.Ultimate.X64.OEM.DVD.READ.NFO-NoPE" is now out also.

WHRST
05-27-2007, 08:57 PM
"Microsoft.Windows.Vista.Ultimate.X64.OEM.DVD.READ.NFO-NoPE" is now out also.

i might try that this week

ulun64
05-28-2007, 05:23 AM
Interesting!!!

What's about the 30 days limit? It's been hacked?

S!X
05-28-2007, 05:39 AM
Interesting!!!

What's about the 30 days limit? It's been hacked?

Obviously.

mbucari1
05-28-2007, 07:59 AM
I'm toying with the idea of flashing my mobo with a moded bios that has a slic table (M$ signature) added. Risky, but would be so cool if itm worked. Many have reported that their's did work, but also a fair share of dead mobos. But I think my mobo has a rollback feature for bad flashes anyway.

S!X
05-29-2007, 12:13 AM
I'm toying with the idea of flashing my mobo with a moded bios that has a slic table (M$ signature) added. Risky, but would be so cool if itm worked. Many have reported that their's did work, but also a fair share of dead mobos. But I think my mobo has a rollback feature for bad flashes anyway.

It's not worth risking killing your mobo just to run vista. Both the NoPE and PANTHEON releases work fine.

counteru
05-29-2007, 12:26 AM
i have had vista running for 6 months now and it downloads updates and and is registered.. with a working crack. I dunno what all that hubub is.. there are cracks out there that work.. mine works fine.

asmithz
05-29-2007, 02:33 AM
Worked like a charm. Did anyone else who installed it, have there Visita telling you that you own a Dell?

S!X
05-29-2007, 03:02 AM
The release is dell branded, there is a reg fix for that though.

WHRST
05-29-2007, 03:34 AM
Worked like a charm.
good news

mbucari1
05-29-2007, 03:59 AM

It's not worth risking killing your mobo just to run vista. Both the NoPE and PANTHEON releases work fine.Didn't read this before I did it, but it worked great! Vista activated and bios fully functional.

I was having trouble getting the x64 version to work while dual booting. I used the softmod crack which didn't work. This on the otherhand is BEAUTIFUL

suprafreak6
05-29-2007, 04:08 AM
should i use nope or panthelon

poziman
06-19-2007, 09:53 PM
I recently installed Microsoft.Windows.Vista.Ultimate.X86.OEM.DVD.READ.NFO-NoPE without any problems, it didnt ask me for activation during the installation process
now i check the activation screen and says "27 days for activation. Active windows now.." im a bit confused cause i remember checking it some hours ago and said Activated...

Any help? Is it normal or isn't really activated?

Hairbautt
06-19-2007, 10:10 PM
I recently installed Microsoft.Windows.Vista.Ultimate.X86.OEM.DVD.READ.NFO-NoPE without any problems, it didnt ask me for activation during the installation process
now i check the activation screen and says "27 days for activation. Active windows now.." im a bit confused cause i remember checking it some hours ago and said Activated...

Any help? Is it normal or isn't really activated?
:idunno: If it worked before maybe M$ came out with a fix.