be carefull from kimii :|

ps2king
05-22-2007, 08:59 PM
kimii aint staff anymore but i guess she could still grass you up tho

05-22-2007, 09:01 PM
swedvdr 2 tb buffer :P for it :D

fstrulz
05-22-2007, 09:02 PM
My friend had FTN invites and he tried to trade them, then FTN caught him here in FST and took away all his invites. :dabs:

hungdob
05-22-2007, 09:05 PM
fstrulz (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/fstrulz-161439) he's lucky they didnt ban his account

Tokeman
05-22-2007, 09:10 PM
welp its his friends account, so he's prolly ok unless he gets duped into trading with a staff member. The account should not be associated with his fst since its not his...

Good luck and research posts of people who PM you offers!
I would offer, but my offer doesn't even come close :(

barral01
05-22-2007, 09:23 PM
What do you want for it?

nikmash232
05-22-2007, 09:23 PM
anywayz....guys i would like to say that if EXIGO is in your offer then i might get persuaded

jaqozo
05-22-2007, 09:24 PM
welp its his friends account...

LOL :D

RTFM
05-22-2007, 11:10 PM
anywayz....guys i would like to say that if EXIGO is in your offer then i might get persuaded

You might be persuaded, or your friend might be persuaded. ;)

nikmash232
05-22-2007, 11:23 PM
bumpity

0Ri0N
05-23-2007, 12:09 AM

Said who? :O

nikmash232
05-23-2007, 12:09 AM
come on i want more offers

yoyogi4
05-23-2007, 01:06 AM

You might be persuaded, or your friend might be persuaded. ;)

ahahahahahaha!!***diabolical laugh***hhahahaha!! That is some funny !#!@!!

AkaiDoresu
05-23-2007, 01:28 AM
I think its little bit silly to post
I have F*N, pm me your offers.

Instead you can just write, I looking for this and that (since for ftn u can get antything you want) and add, im giving something really good in return;]

gl anyways ;p

Patriot foreve
05-23-2007, 07:07 AM

kimii is still in staff,she just changed her name to lush

monk3y
05-23-2007, 08:29 AM
lol no success hah ?

akkk
05-23-2007, 05:14 PM
kimii aint staff anymore
You're wrong:noes:

V
05-23-2007, 05:43 PM
haha.. lush lush..LOL

kimii
05-24-2007, 06:39 AM
nikmash... You logged into his account didn't you. :naughty:

JA
05-24-2007, 06:42 AM
:01:

monk3y
05-24-2007, 08:12 AM

another disabled ftn account :partytime

Green Goblin
05-24-2007, 08:13 AM

lmao

kabir
05-24-2007, 08:30 AM

dis has happened so many times here at fst.
why still ppl try to b oversmart??

monk3y
05-24-2007, 08:38 AM

dis has happened so many times here at fst.
why still ppl try to b oversmart??

ftn is just impossible to trade, especially here @ FST it's just stupit.

Idanp
05-24-2007, 08:48 AM
just use proxy in fst :naughty::naughty::naughty:

greken24
05-24-2007, 08:51 AM
R.i.p :(

hungdob
05-24-2007, 08:53 AM
i feel sorry for your friend:cry:

monk3y
05-24-2007, 08:54 AM

it's inconvinient plus i believe there the site keep a list of your "last ips".

JA
05-24-2007, 08:56 AM

Why would you use a proxy at FST when your getting banned at FTN?? How does that make sense:mellow:

hungdob
05-24-2007, 08:57 AM
so create a new user for ft* trades (at fst), use a proxy and wait a month:lol:

Idanp
05-24-2007, 09:01 AM
Why would you use a proxy at FST when your getting banned at FTN?? How does that make sense:mellow:
how can kimii know the account details of ppl that trade here?

JA
05-24-2007, 09:08 AM
Well, lets get things straight. The ONLY people with access to your IP on this site would be the global moderators, and the admin. (Blue and Red stars).

There are a few ways she would most likely catch you...

1) You use the same username here and there.
2) You left your email somewhere in a giveaway thread which she found and used..

Thats the two most likely reasons. Also, im pretty sure FTN implements a system that flags accounts with a new ip + email/pass change :)

monk3y
05-24-2007, 09:22 AM
Well, lets get things straight. The ONLY people with access to your IP on this site would be the global moderators, and the admin. (Blue and Red stars).

2) You left your email somewhere in a giveaway thread which she found and used..

Thats the two most likely reasons. Also, im pretty sure FTN implements a system that flags accounts with a new ip + email/pass change :)

how can you be so certain that the mods doesn't give here the trader's ip. :O

^
|

JA
05-24-2007, 09:26 AM

Wow...thats rather insulting.

From what i take, you actually think that global moderators who have been here for more than 2-3 years, would actually give IP's to trackers...

If you honestly want to think like that, then one would assume you would stop using FST??

greken24
05-24-2007, 09:35 AM
otherwise i think she can catch you when you trade the account.. she knows what time you did the thread at FST, we say at 2:30 pm so she looks if any accounts changes the ip and the pass ( i beg there is noone at that time who changes the pass + ip at the same time, and there you burn at hell... otherwise if you DONT trade your acc in public there is no chances that it will get disabled if its not the same name as FST

monk3y
05-24-2007, 09:44 AM

From what i take, you actually think that global moderators who have been here for more than 2-3 years, would actually give IP's to trackers...

If you honestly want to think like that, then one would assume you would stop using FST??

hehe take it easy man but one of the forum's rules is not trading sites which forbid trading their accounts so why won't they help the tracker's mods ? y is it even part of the forum's rules ? :mellow:

Biochemdude
05-24-2007, 09:46 AM

^
|

Actually, that question is very stupid/moot on one hand but also profound in another way.

Short answer is that there is no way to be sure your ip isnt being reported by someone here or the government or by aliens. Which makes the question really moot to ask.

But that's the point of one trading here, there is that added element of risk/attention. Within one hour, probably hundreds of users will see your request for an invite trade and simultaneoulsy probably reported to an admin of a site of the post. The question is then, can one get away with it.
There are probably safer ways of getting an invite such as actually getting involved in the tracker's community. But that is likely to take longer than to post what you want on an open forum.

JA
05-24-2007, 09:46 AM

hehe take it easy man but one of the forum's rules is not trading sites which forbid trading their accounts so why won't they help the tracker's mods ? y is it even part of the forum's rules ? :mellow:
Dunno, i wasn't here when the rules were wrote so i wouldn't know :) Hopefully Reality, or Skizo come to the rescue here :P

wheeloftime
05-24-2007, 09:47 AM
otherwise i think she can catch you when you trade the account.. she knows what time you did the thread at FST, we say at 2:30 pm so she looks if any accounts changes the ip and the pass ( i beg there is noone at that time who changes the pass + ip at the same time, and there you burn at hell... otherwise if you DONT trade your acc in public there is no chances that it will get disabled if its not the same name as FST

But he didn't trade the account, all he did was log-in to his friends account - surely the only way she could know would be if she had his IP - not his email or username here as JA says but his IP.

JA
05-24-2007, 09:48 AM

But he didn't trade the account, all he did was log-in to his friends account - surely the only way she could know would be if she had his IP - not his email or username here as JA says but his IP.
Im guessing Nick had an account at FTN before, and kimii went and digged up his IP and is using to her benefit :P

wheeloftime
05-24-2007, 09:55 AM
Im guessing Nick had an account at FTN before, and kimii went and digged up his IP and is using to her benefit :P
That would make sense - hadn't thought of that.

greken24
05-24-2007, 09:57 AM

Also can be like this.:yup: