05-24-2007, 08:33 AM
Good Luck Man

JA
05-24-2007, 08:36 AM
Cant trade WB :)

djkamikaze
05-25-2007, 07:18 AM
that's funny coming from someone who has been banned from several sites for trading invies;)

Yoga
05-25-2007, 07:22 AM
No matter who it comes from, the rules remain the same.

JA
05-25-2007, 07:26 AM
that's funny coming from someone who has been banned from several sites for trading invies;)
:pinch:Im not the only one that has been banned for invite trading at sites....anyhow, if you trade WB here, you lose your FST account :)

djkamikaze
05-25-2007, 08:01 AM
"Pot, this is kettle. Kettle, this is pot -now don't call each other black" :lol:
just thought you saying that about not trading was pretty funny, nothing personal.

JA
05-25-2007, 08:03 AM
"Pot, this is kettle. Kettle, this is pot -now don't call each other black" :lol:
just thought you saying that about not trading was pretty funny, nothing personal.
:frusty::frusty:I dont think you understand lol. Trading WB accounts at FST is PROHIBITED. Meaning, if you get caught, u get warned/disabled, since we have an agreement with WB, same with NB. Trade sites like TL, ScT w.e those that we don't have agreements with, i don't mind :).

wheeloftime
05-25-2007, 08:33 AM
[:frusty::frusty:I dont think you understand lol. Trading WB accounts at FST is PROHIBITED. Meaning, if you get caught, u get warned/disabled, since we have an agreement with WB, same with NB. Trade sites like TL, ScT w.e those that we don't have agreements with, i don't mind :).

What is the deal with NB. I can understand the agreement with WB - no trading here but Wild comes along every so often and gives out invites for free. But why the agreement with NB - seems they say no invite trading but don't seem to offer anything in return and FST agree, yet FTN, ScT etc say no invite trading and they get ignored (I asked this question about FSC a while back and no-one answered it then). It's not that I want to trade NB but I am just curious.

redMonster
05-25-2007, 08:34 AM
FSC trading is not forbidden here. It is just a speculation that FSC trading is not allowed here.