PDA

View Full Version : Looking for RevTT Account

mcs6
05-24-2007, 10:35 PM
Don't have anything to offer really, other than ratio proof from other sites. I had a revtt account a while back but it got banned because I moved and I got banned for using multiple IPs. Not sure what an invite for there is worth anymore, so if you have invites to anywhere similar that would be just as good.

biggie944
05-24-2007, 10:38 PM
Don't have anything to offer really, other than ratio proof from other sites. I had a revtt account a while back but it got banned because I moved and I got banned for using multiple IPs. Not sure what an invite for there is worth anymore, so if you have invites to anywhere similar that would be just as good.

you dont get banned at REVTT for multiple ip's.

mbucari1
05-24-2007, 10:39 PM
they said they've been having problems with people cheating. New rules, if you invite a cheater or leecher, you get banned too.

mcs6
05-24-2007, 10:40 PM
Hmm....then I have no idea why I lost my account...my ratio was great so I figured that was the reason...I even tried to go into their chat but nobody could help me.

EDIT: plus, this was about....5-6 months ago. I've been using blackcats recently but it's just not as good.

mbucari1
05-24-2007, 11:01 PM
Hmm....then I have no idea why I lost my account...my ratio was great so I figured that was the reason...I even tried to go into their chat but nobody could help me.

EDIT: plus, this was about....5-6 months ago. I've been using blackcats recently but it's just not as good.
accounts that have been inactive for 42 days are deleted. Could that be it?

roccofor
05-24-2007, 11:03 PM
pm me your email.
I trust you u are good user.
Dont shy me.:D