search 4 acc with mail

mortalman
05-25-2007, 01:20 AM
Good luck i have been trying to get it as well

redMonster
05-25-2007, 03:33 AM
i dont think invs there is re-enabled
it is closed as far as i know
search 4 acc with mailAre you sure? I think very old members still have invites.

BamZow
05-25-2007, 06:09 AM
Invites Current Status: DISABLED

Why? In light of the events with a public site being taken down, it was decided by the staff that the best course of action for the safety of this site was to close the doors. Public sites are known for the proliferation of bad sharers. This site also didn't want to attract any unwanted attention, or be associated with any of the IP addresses of those users.

When will they be back? When the administrators feel it is safe to do so.If/when they do come back, people will be given invites on merit, and not many. Staff have spent a long time removing cheats and bad leechers, and we don't want them back! For the benefit of this community the new intake will always be monitored closely.

Forum Debate: Whilst they are disabled, invites are a taboo subject. No discussion. Requests for invites will get threads locked, and users may receive a warning. This is a pre-warning.

Why are there a few new faces? Recently 3 users won invites for World Cup Fantasy Football success. These were the exception to the above rule.

So, three users got some invites in July last year. I wish you good luck in finding one.