PDA

View Full Version : help with a song title

Mïcrösöül°V³
05-26-2007, 06:37 PM
I need to know what the artist and name of a song is, but its a 50s instrumental, and it has no lyrics, so I dont know how to find it lol. Its a slow song, with some guitar in it, and has about the same beat as unchained melody by the rightous brothers. Ithink its a 50s song, but it could be the 60s, I dont know. any ideas as to what it may be? I know this is a vague question, I just dont know how else to ask lol

express98
05-28-2007, 09:44 AM
I need to know what the artist and name of a song is, but its a 50s instrumental, and it has no lyrics, so I dont know how to find it lol. Its a slow song, with some guitar in it, and has about the same beat as unchained melody by the rightous brothers. Ithink its a 50s song, but it could be the 60s, I dont know. any ideas as to what it may be? I know this is a vague question, I just dont know how else to ask lol

Have you tryed putting name of the artist and song in google see what results you get...........sorry was reading yr post without out my glasses ignore my post

MaxOverlord
05-28-2007, 01:31 PM

Maybe it's Sleepwalk by Santo & Johnny. Check this out.

Mïcrösöül°V³
06-02-2007, 09:49 PM
that was the song. Thank you very much :)

brotherdoobie
06-03-2007, 01:36 AM
That was one in a million...nice guess. :lol:

-bd