PDA

View Full Version : Where should i get a xbox 360 from?

mikeco
05-27-2007, 06:51 PM
iv been wanting a 360 for ages, nd now i want 1 for use over the summer.

i been looking around for a while for best price nd iv seen:
xbox 360 premium - at Game for £210 (i think it was £210 anyway)
other deals at game where like 4 games was just under £300 i think kinda unsure what i saw but around them prices anyway.

xbox 360 premium + 4 games + extra wireless remote for £300 - at play.com
big wtf at there website where they're selling the premium on its own for £280 so its like an extra £20 for 4 games and a remote, when u could sell all that for like £100 :blink:

xbox 360 premium - at amazon £260

they're meant to be on sale for £280 well thats what iv seen the base price of it for around shops and also on the net.

im planning on going to trafford centre on wednesday to go to Game there to see what the deals r and if they're the same deals as the Game which is nere my college.
if its £210 then ill get 1 and get the games i want with it seporate.

im still unsure what games to get as well.

im wanting halo 2 from normal xbox (yea i know old but i wanna complete it and want to play it online till halo 3 is out)
also want saint rows
might get gears of wars as well since everyone thinks that games amazing :rolleyes:
what other games u guys recomend?

wanting the VGA cable for the 360 but its £20 at shops and £10 from the internet, but if i get the console from a store insted of the internet then it means i got to wait a few days for it to get delivered so maybe worth getting it from the store at same time i dunno :frusty: might see if they can do me a discount since im getting the console at same time.

also gunna get a remote (just for the sake of it) they're only £5 off ebay :happy: its just 360 remote not the universal where u can control tv as well.

but i wont be hooking it up to a TV will be hooking it up to my 20" WS TFT monitor :01:

Busyman™
05-27-2007, 07:28 PM
I don't know about your prices but get it off the web if it's less.

Get:

Gears Of War
Lost Planet
Condemned: Criminal Origins
Viva Pinata
Fight Night Round 3
Call Of Duty 3
Burnout Revenge

that shoudl keep you occupied

suprafreak6
05-28-2007, 06:13 PM
hey tell me how it looks when you get it, im interested in buying a xbox 360 but im probably gonna play it on my new 22" widescreen tft mines HD also so that should be nice but im just wondering from someone who plays it on there already...

WHRST
05-29-2007, 12:03 AM
i am picking an xbox 360 from best buy tommorow

mikeco
06-07-2007, 12:48 AM
well i got the 360 on order (will get it saturday or monday after my maths exam depending what day it comes)

i got a package where the 360 premium came with WWE for £230.
where as the 360 premium on its own is £280. so im already saving money there :lol:

and i got saints row and halo 2 to go with it which comes to a total of £260

then ordered the VGA cable off ebay for £9.

im going to sell the WWE game to a game store in my college's town on the tuesday if they're willing to buy it (they said they didnt need it at the moment as they had a 2nd hand 1 in stock but would offer £20 for it)

so once i sell that for £20 then it would of cost me £250 total.

:) im happy, but in a month after i get it ill have to pay £35 for 12 months of xbox live :( so its £285 with that added on :( but still a good deal for all of what im getting :01: