PDA

View Full Version : i need trancetraffic i can give swebits,torrentleech,demonoid...please..

jynx
05-29-2007, 02:00 AM
anybody want to trade? tranceroute vs trancetraffic 144gb buffer

[email protected]

supper
05-29-2007, 02:02 AM
;)close this topic

AkaiDoresu
05-29-2007, 02:04 AM
stop spaming people, nobody will give it too you, start obtaining lower level trackers cuz you have 0% of chance to get it here. And for god's sake, create gmail cuz you will get literally nothing sent on hotmail.

jynx
05-29-2007, 02:13 AM
i have gmail too "[email protected]" :D if anybody interested i appreciate :whistling

redMonster
05-29-2007, 02:18 AM
Nobody will be interested perhaps. You have just 2 posts, the first post being in the invites section.

jynx
05-29-2007, 02:22 AM
because i am from turkey and my english is so good and i am not a invite collector i just need trackers about trance music i have tranceroute but there is problems on it thesedays so i want trancetraffic i mean i am not interested any trackers...:ermm:

and i am a good seeder and downloader..my computer is open 7/24 :)

i download %90 of new released promos, singles and all asot,tatw series so like i said i just need trance trackers...:yup:

supper
05-29-2007, 02:28 AM
because i am from turkey and my english is so good and i am not a invite collector i just need trackers about trance music i have tranceroute but there is problems on it thesedays so i want trancetraffic i mean i am not interested any trackers...:ermm:

i download %90 of new released promos, singles and all asot,tatw series so like i said i just need trance trackers...:yup:if u have trance route then offer it for TT and ithink u will get it and remove the TL and deamons stuffe Gl

jynx
05-29-2007, 02:34 AM

i download %90 of new released promos, singles and all asot,tatw series so like i said i just need trance trackers...:yup:if u have trance route then offer it for TT and ithink u will get it and remove the TL and deamons stuffe Gl

do you mean tranceroute is better than trancetraffic?

probably its not better but it is harder to get invite from tranceroute...because if you have become a poweruser on tranceroute you dont get invites there is a energy system so you get energy leaving comments,making samples, giving rep etc. etc.

Heroo
05-29-2007, 02:35 AM
WHATTTTTTTT

TT vs swebits,torrentleech or demonoid

loooooooooool

jynx
05-29-2007, 02:37 AM
WHATTTTTTTT

TT vs swebits,torrentleech or demonoid

loooooooooool

:cry:

supper
05-29-2007, 02:39 AM
if u have trance route then offer it for TT and ithink u will get it and remove the TL and deamons stuffe Gl

do you mean tranceroute is better than trancetraffic?

probably its not better but it is harder to get invite from tranceroute...because if you have become a poweruser on tranceroute you dont get invites there is a energy system so you get energy leaving comments,making samples, giving rep etc. etc.TT is much better then TR ofcourse but TR is kinda rare so if u will offer TR for TT maybe u will have chance (isaid maybe)and to get TT for TL and deamons u need drunking trader or someone abnormal and idont think thoses kind of ppl alot here so remove TL and deamond and offer TR

jynx
05-29-2007, 02:42 AM
ok what about this tranceroute vs trancetraffic?

144gb bufferr!!

supper
05-29-2007, 02:44 AM

*******(Power User) Ratio: 2.154 ↑U: 144 GB (40 (http://www.tranceroute.com/browse.php?active=up)) ↓D: 67 GB (1 (http://www.tranceroute.com/browse.php?active=down&incldead=1)) Connectable: Yesthats what iam talking about but remove the detials GL

jynx
05-29-2007, 02:48 AM

*******(Power User) Ratio: 2.154 ↑U: 144 GB (40 (http://www.tranceroute.com/browse.php?active=up)) ↓D: 67 GB (1 (http://www.tranceroute.com/browse.php?active=down&incldead=1)) Connectable: Yesthats what iam talking about but remove the detials GL

i deleted details ok

Demigod
05-29-2007, 03:00 AM
thats what iam talking about but remove the detials GL

i deleted details ok

144 GB - 67 GB = 77 GB

You have a 77 GB buffer, not a 144 GB buffer.

jynx
05-29-2007, 03:05 AM
i deleted details ok

144 GB - 67 GB = 77 GB

You have a 77 GB buffer, not a 144 GB buffer.

sorry you are right...:frusty: