PDA

View Full Version : GO SENS GO!!! Thread...

DaMan05
05-29-2007, 02:01 AM
go away Ducks fans, make your own thread...

GO SENS GO!!!
THE CUP'S COMING HOME TO CANADA!!!

JordoR
05-29-2007, 03:36 PM
I'm backing the Sens all the way.. have been the entire year. I don't think we have to worry about duck fans making their own thread though. :lol: Hockey doesn't seem to be too popular in the FST forums.

DaMan05
05-29-2007, 09:04 PM
Hockey doesn't seem to be too popular in the FST forums.

thats true... its cause there arent many north american ppl here and thats where hockeys played mos i guess...

Friendly Fire
05-29-2007, 11:04 PM
thats true... its cause there arent many north american ppl here and thats where hockeys played mos i guess...

I dont know how accurate that is. I noticed that a big part of the players are not north american. I assume that there's a lot of people following the game outside america as well.

I'm happy that this finals are between teams from relative small makets. I dont buy that BS that it's a disaster for a league to have small cities in the finals. For the fan (or the casual viewer like myself, i have to admit) it's all about quality. If the games are good, people will watch it. Or they should.

I'm kind of split on who i want to win. I dont really care much who wins. I wasnt even following hockey a few months ago, i'm just looking for good games to watch. Although i have to admit to be leaning a tiny little bit towards Anaheim, i dont even know why. But both teams are great and a lot of fun to watch. The first game was pretty good.

DaMan05
05-30-2007, 12:27 AM
I dont know how accurate that is. I noticed that a big part of the players are not north american. I assume that there's a lot of people following the game outside america as well.

its true that hockey is played elsewhere but NHL fans are pretty much contained within north america. GO SENS GO!!! :D:D:D