PDA

View Full Version : does iplay blocks israeli ips?

etai3000
05-30-2007, 06:57 PM
plz answer thanks..

DonaDony
05-30-2007, 06:59 PM
Yeah

REVTTtorrent
05-30-2007, 07:29 PM
yes & bitmeTV also

XeroToX
05-30-2007, 08:12 PM
bitme, bitmetv, bitspyder,iplay, torrentbytes
they all block isreali ips

nbo
05-30-2007, 08:45 PM
lol, you getting the google hackers too?

znik
05-30-2007, 08:46 PM
NB too I think...

Maybe you should start wondering why there are so many cheaters in your country...

I have read before that there is even an israeli forum guiding users how to cheat on various trackers! :blink:

etai3000
05-30-2007, 08:59 PM
thats not true!
we have only one forum that talks about trackers and invites which is an exact copy of FST most of us do not cheat we are well aware of how we suppose to manage accounts on various trackers those of us who does cheat ,cheat for one reason only our badwidths in israel are very slow 1MBIT-2.5MBIT,very few has 5MBIT) i have 2.5MBIT
while your bandwidths are huge-7\8\10\20\25MBIT

most of us dont cheat cause we want to do our part for the community
and we dont wanna get banned

so the answer for your assumption are here as it is
i know we have cheaters in our country same as any other country
whats important to me is that i have an honest ratio
and its ashame that because of cheaters i cant get into some trackers.

perastikos
05-30-2007, 09:05 PM
cheat for one reason only our badwidths in israel are very slow 1MBIT-2.5MBIT,very few has 5MBIT) i have 2.MBIT

You haven't seen Greek upload :lol:
512 Kbps is one of the BEST upload speeds here :P

Greek ISPs rulez :cool:

nbo
05-30-2007, 09:17 PM
cheat for one reason only our badwidths in israel are very slow 1MBIT-2.5MBIT,very few has 5MBIT) i have 2.MBIT

You haven't seen Greek upload :lol:
512 Kbps is one of the BEST upload speeds here :P

Greek ISPs rulez :cool:
actually he was talking about download.
upload is average 128-256, very very few have 512
BTW, 128= 15kbs
256= 30kbs most ppl dont see mpre than 30 up.

anyways i dont care how slow bw is, ppl should NEVER cheat!!!! its the loser way to go, sure some trackers are very strict about ppl with less upload than download, too bad for that site, there are enough nice sites out there (ie- fsc which has the seeding rule).

BTW- there is no forum in israel that teaches you how to cheat, most forums will ban your ip for saying the word, the is 1 forum that i know of and it is 100% grade A american. by an american gruop who created some cheating prog....
but its true there are ppl who cheated from israel with their low bw excuse, its a shitty excuse, and there is no excuse for cheating. but every single last country has cheaters, if you want, ill prove it to you.
SO PLEASE PEOPLE, so lets not jump to conclusions.
i lost 2 good power user acc for inviting cheaters. you just need to be very careful of who you invite.

XeroToX
05-30-2007, 09:22 PM
NB too I think...

Maybe you should start wondering why there are so many cheaters in your country...

I have read before that there is even an israeli forum guiding users how to cheat on various trackers! :blink:

never heard of that forum.. cuz it doesnt exist
u guys think that we are gotting our ip banned from trackers only becuz of cheating.. well u are wrong. ratio cheaters are everywhere
the main reason is account hacking, alot of them got caught and they were israelis, this is the reason why we got banned from iplay recently
dumb guys that got nothing to do hack accounts all day..

znik
05-30-2007, 09:27 PM
Israel is the only country that I am aware of that has been banned no questions asked by some many top-rated trackers?

Doesn't this ring a bell to you?
Do you think the rest of countries have incredible speeds?
Apart from the scandinavia, not even in the US have they incredible upload speeds.
And it is a much greater temptation to cheat when you have a 15mbit/1mbit line than an 2mbit/256K one, don't you think?...

You may rent a seedbox if you need to buffer an account, you may leech only freeleeches and so on...
Cheating because you don't have enough upload speed seems an easy excuse to me... :frusty:

Run_Ma
05-30-2007, 09:29 PM
bitme, bitmetv, bitspyder,iplay, torrentbytes
they all block isreali ips

not true man i have a bitme account

nbo
05-30-2007, 09:34 PM
like i said there is no excuse for cheting.
but israel has the most amount of cheaters?
thats a load of bull shit.
i have a friend who is an admin in a well known tracker, th highest
user from X country/ cheater in X country ratio is in the US

chinook_apache
05-30-2007, 09:37 PM
it depends alot on populatipon size as well and those on the net. they are definlty a lot more internet users in usa than israel. but i seems these net users who use bt in israel cheat. i have no idea how much cheat but you have to look at the wider pic ie amount of users. :)

znik
05-30-2007, 09:45 PM
I agree! It's the percentage of cheaters among decent ones...

And unfortunately the decent ones pay also the price...

nbo
05-30-2007, 09:52 PM
ok i am quoting from my last msg:
" user from X country/ cheater in X country ratio"
it means exactly what you said.
the percentage of cheaters from that country, the number of cheaters compared to the number of registered users in the same country.
basically it was us.
its true though, that a lot of accounts are hacked from israel, cheating is not the reason.

aburyach
05-30-2007, 10:42 PM
Good, keep out the scum cheaters. Egypt too, many cheaters there. Hopefully their country will get banned soon as well.

marksman
05-30-2007, 11:06 PM
Good, keep out the scum cheaters. Egypt too, many cheaters there. Hopefully their country will get banned soon as well.

thanks alot for ur nice words

chinook_apache
05-30-2007, 11:45 PM

i wouldnt agree they are scum cheaters, but from my experience i invited an egyptian to revtt and his account was disabled, ill let you guys make your mind up on that one :P

supper
05-30-2007, 11:55 PM
Good, keep out the scum cheaters. Egypt too, many cheaters there. Hopefully their country will get banned soon as well.hola can iknow how many egyption u invaited plz 1 or 2 or 3?:huh:

i wouldnt agree they are scum cheaters, but from my experience i invited an egyptian to revtt and his account was disabled, ill let you guys make your mind up on that one :Pits not fair to say all egyption users are cheating coz u invaited 1 egyption to what ever tracker where are u from any way? and plz etai3000 close this thread coz ithink it will getting nasty coz we talking about counterys now not torrent sites:pinch:

kirktrix
05-31-2007, 12:33 AM
Back to the Topic:

Israel IP is banned from different trackers is because many cheater and account hackers are caught using Israel IP...I read some announcement on SCC or ST that the DDOS attacked came from Israel IP....Sooner or later all the trackers will ban all Israel IP... Goodluck to all Israelis........

buddy
05-31-2007, 01:37 AM
May be the Israeli's should start their own super duper torrent site. Like the way arenabg is for bulgarians and bithumen is for hungarians. Then they can ban all our asses back. I hope that will stop all the whining.. and if it is true that majority of them are non-cheaters, then their site should be just fine. :shifty:

aburyach
05-31-2007, 02:37 AM

thanks alot for ur nice words

Just being honest, m8.

.. and if it is true that majority of them are non-cheaters, then their site should be just fine.

Why do you think there are no private Israeli BT sites? It is an oxymoron.

nbo
05-31-2007, 02:57 AM
here you go wise guy:
http://www.downrev.net/
would you like another one?

supper
05-31-2007, 03:26 AM
aburyach (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/aburyach-125183)

Just being honest, m8.

just keep ur hope to ur self but egypt ips will not gonna to be banned coz there is alot of good egyptions users and to be honest too dont deal with any egyption if u relly think all of them cheaters

himo
05-31-2007, 03:28 AM
I heard that SCT is banned to ... is that right ?

SnipeR19
05-31-2007, 03:53 AM
Yeah mate they block Israeli ip( omarino ro7 3la almadrse soret ka3ed 3la alm7ashev)

Nope

OmaRin0
05-31-2007, 03:54 AM

:noes: (hhhhhhh, i3ni ente... wlk yay eliom 3la eltechnion :D, =\, damn nseet a3abbe elpelefon!! :()

SnipeR19
05-31-2007, 03:55 AM

:noes: (hhhhhhh, i3ni ente... wlk yay eliom 3la eltechnion :D)

Yeah Right