PDA

View Full Version : I turned in my flash drive to a teacher....is there a way i can tell if she used it?

Tanner31593
05-30-2007, 09:53 PM
Hey,

So, since you read my title, you know that I turned in my flash drive to my ELA teacher with a video on it,
And I really do not think that she viewed it because if she did she would have said something because it had some clips from a movie (which WAS related to my topic by the way;) that had some nudity and strong language in it ),
anyway,
I got my project back today and i haven't even plugged it in my PC yet,

And im just wondering is there a way that i can see if she accessed my flash drive from her PC? Something like the 'Last Modified' section only it told me the last time it was viewed??

This may be a stupid question, but i just want to see if she viewed what i worked SO hard on (Like 10 mouse clicks to be exact!) :01:

Thanks,

Tanner.

lightshow
05-31-2007, 01:03 AM
if you right click the video file and go to properties, you can view

date created
date modified
date accessed

The date accessed is the last date it was viewed.

Skiz
05-31-2007, 01:54 AM
Turning in homework has changed quite a bit over the years. :O

ulun64
05-31-2007, 04:31 AM
I'm quite amaze at this!!! Soon hand writing will be extinct :)

mbucari1
05-31-2007, 05:24 AM
in one of my courses last year, there was no book and we NEVER used paper or a writing implement. Of course, it was a computer course:P.

But things are definitely changing. More and more assignments are now being completed and submitted online. After all, it does make it easier for everyone (Except the computer illiterate :D)

SKGunners
05-31-2007, 08:19 AM
I agree, this year I myself submitted many assignments through my thumb drive.